A-are the the gun store clerks gonna l-laugh at me when I ask for a 10mm?

A-are the the gun store clerks gonna l-laugh at me when I ask for a 10mm?
I swear I'm not a raging douche I'm just bored with my CZ 75 god damn it

Attached: g20.jpg (1000x1000, 97K)

No? I mean, if they do, then they're fucking idiots. 10mm is fun as fuck to shoot as well as being very practical.💯

Probably. They usually don't sell to soiboi incels either. Get a new hobby you creepy fuck.

Feel free user, but some people I know said it felt closer to a .375 than anything they’ve tried before

I'd never judge a man for buying ammo for his Delta Elite.

ok good to know
I thought this was the incel board?

it is, ignore they're just mad because they dont have any good boy points

Nobody laughed at me. I ordered one. Sent the first one back. Not what I ordered. Got the second G20 Gen 5. Awesome pistol.

>G20 Gen 5

Attached: 1548372881329.jpg (640x640, 68K)

I like it when you go to the gun store and buy a gun and the clerk says "store policy I have to walk you out the door holding the firearm" while I'm carrying.

Attached: DSCN9546.jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

No, they will be happy to take your money.

What the fuck? What kind of gay ass gun store requires they carry your gun out to the car for you?

What? You'll be lucky they let you out of the store without each clerk giving you an epic handshake, and each in turn inviting you to fuck their sister and/or trap brother who always hangs out at the range.

Attached: bro.jpg (321x157, 9K)

Fred Meyer

No, I'm not memeing here, zoomers and boomers alike love 10mm. Just beware the ones that think .40 sw Is "just as good".

No. Also consider a Grand Power P40. I absolutely love mine. Feels like shooting a 9mm with 147gr when loaded with 180gr bullets doing 1200fps.

Nobody will laugh at you. These pistols are extremely popular in the hunting community, and are becoming almost as popular in the rest of the gun community.

Get it if you want it.

Emoticons on my imageboard? Jesus fucking christ.

They don't even sell guns anymore

Get with the time, gramps. 4channel is a hip progressive website now.🌈

No? If they’re professionals, they’re not going to actively try to scare away a potential customer. Hell, the gun shop owner didn’t bat an eye when my nerdy ass asked for the Glock 40

Yeah if you ask like that you pantywaisted faggot, grow some balls and a mustache then ask again.

Attached: Really1.jpg (916x971, 303K)

Fuck you old-timer. We big league social media now
SMASH A MUHFUCKIN' [[[[ L I K E ]]]] if you agree, my nigga.

Attached: 1551742751342.jpg (680x680, 32K)

.375 like...what? H&H Magnum?

In 11 goddamn years, i have never wanted to walk away from this site more than now.

Forgot to hit up my man with that meme magic. I got you dog

Attached: 1549695253384.png (500x385, 82K)

Finally I can post. I don't know wtf happened but I haven't been able to post all day.

Anyways, no, just ask if they have a gun in 10mm, or order one off of buds.

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-234923_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 714K)

I've gotten it at Bass Pro before too

You're getting this reply because I need to earn my dino perk

Attached: 1552603240604.jpg (852x898, 100K)

What the fuck

I might be getting old

I see you don't suck as much cock as you used too.

This is simultaneously both the worst and the best post on all of Jow Forums right now. But mostly the worst.

They'll laugh at you, then pull your pants down and spank your ass raw with a pistol brace.

They'll only laugh if you stutter like a retard when you ask

10mm glock was the first handgun I shot as a teenager, I didn't know what 10mm was so didn't think much of it, but the owner said he got it because he wanted a glock to shoot through cars with, was fun. I went with the G17 as my first glock, though, and enjoyed it thoroughly enough to snag a 19 and 26 too.

Grow some balls.

I went thru this at Cabbellas in Kyle TX. It still seems silly

big box stores that are not gunshops, they just sell gun 'also'.

SAGE and youre autistic as fuck OP

Fucking this
I am a newfag from cerca 2016 and I can see this place becoming Reddit without mandatory usernames.

QUALITY POST, FRIEND🐷

Attached: 1da.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

Newfag

Attached: giphy (2).gif (480x360, 1.01M)

negro posting is %funaf gramps u missing the buss desu hurd

>they don't know♨️

Gun store clerks are largely fudds/idiots.

if you think an experienced gun owner asking to buy a glawk ten to up his game a bit is dumb by the standards of things that people come into gun stores for, you have much to learn.

Fuck the elderly♨️

Attached: 1512616786774.jpg (461x400, 25K)