Yugoslav War Thread

Attached: Two Bosnian Croat soldiers pass by the corpse of a Bosnian Serb soldier killed in the Croatian attac (1200x826, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gIB8NN8wPeo
youtube.com/watch?v=0MkXQc4i3RE
independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/new-zealand-shootings-tv-presenter-hijab-mosque-attacks-women-headscarves-christchurch-attacks-a8835481.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: OSIJEK, CROATIA Arkan and his son MIhailo check their weapons before heading for a patrol on the fro (1000x655, 147K)

That war had to have been the most Jow Forums thing that has happened in the past few decades, AND ALMOST NONE OF US WERE ABLE TO SEE IT FIRSTHAND.

Attached: 6787436C-7B72-4190-9748-358BABF8C8E1.gif (381x512, 533K)

My uncle did and from what he’s told me I don’t think I’d wanna see it

>NONE OF US WERE ABLE TO SEE IT FIRSTHAND.
speak for yourself. serbs are animals. croats are based arkan was a piece of shit

Samo Sloga Srbina Spasava

Attached: 20180306_094924.jpg (1616x1212, 580K)

Why did the Croats and Serbs fight? I thought they were both Christians?

Ustase shill get out

Attached: C131C6A1-A12C-49DB-B478-1373AA735AF9.jpg (1280x960, 126K)

>Why did the Croats and Serbs fight? I thought they were both Christians?
because the serbs did not want the croats to govern themselves. Croats are Catholic. Serbs worship the kremlin

you lost and you did it without style as cowards rapists and murderers

Only because you got help fro the fucking UN you pig

Attached: 74DB432E-8453-4562-861C-C1E2EBE01F2C.jpg (1440x1168, 293K)

Croats worshipped Hitler

KEBAB SLAYER

Attached: 1553488607866.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

How did serbs suffer only 14 tank loses in 1999?

Attached: images(2).jpg (283x178, 6K)

They only had 14 tanks

Because Serbian Kraijina didn’t want to be part of croatia and Croats were killing Serbs there for wanting to rejoin Serbia

>Only because you got help fro the fucking UN you pig
You could not even tae vukovar with astke more equipment and people and even then you murdered the pows an hospital staff the you got your raping murdering arse shot off in operation storm. Your a nation of drunk and cowards which is why every time you ran into armed Croatian volunteers you got smacked like the bitches you are. All you fuckers can do is suck Russia's dick like a rentboy.

youtube.com/watch?v=gIB8NN8wPeo

MUSLIMS AND CATHOLICS OUT

Attached: TN5RiOu-_400x400.jpg (329x329, 20K)

>Because Serbian Kraijina didn’t want to be part of croatia and Croats were killing Serbs there for wanting to rejoin Serbia

the serbs wanted to steal and loot so they murdered ten croat policemen and it went from there. serbs are the undisputed congo tier niggers of europe

Yes you attached and destroyed Catholic churches. You liked that, murdering doctors and nurses etc etc utter scum

womp womp
youtube.com/watch?v=0MkXQc4i3RE

Attached: pajeet disapooves.jpg (450x320, 18K)

They lost, in the end the drunk murdering raping serb even armed with a massive cold war arsenal could not win against the croats, or as it turned out later anyone at all except unarmed women an children

>croats are catholic, serbs orthodox
>were the two biggest ethnic groups in yugoslavia who really only shared something in common via tito
>serbian groups wanted to try to get as much power as they could over the former yugoslav territory, croats naturally got in the way and told them to fuck off
>serbian groups start starting shit like it is 1914 again
>war ensues but everyone hated bosnian muslims regardless
>etc. etc.
Serbs had legit paramilitary death squads roaming around and all sides had a bunch of crazy shit going on in general. Yugoslavia was nasty business.

Why can't Serbs and Slavs not rape?

Attached: IMG_1797.jpg (780x542, 103K)

Attached: IMG_1798.jpg (325x513, 48K)

Attached: IMG_1800.jpg (700x525, 130K)

Attached: IMG_1801.jpg (736x846, 100K)

Attached: IMG_1741.jpg (683x1024, 184K)

Attached: IMG_1623.jpg (1024x680, 161K)

Guess I’ll tell a war story
>be uncle in what I think is Kosovo in 1999
>peacekeeper assigned to find and destroy weapons caches
>get intel of an unguarded cache in the fuckhuge basement of some machine shop
>they stack up outside with uncle in the front
>kick the door
>they got bad intel, it’s very much guarded
>there were 5 guys inside and my uncle killed a few of them
>biggest weapons cache they found over there

He also told me stories of discovering 400 yard long trenches stacked 5 feet deep with bodies

Attached: IMG_1356.jpg (954x651, 119K)

what are those gay legholsters for

Attached: IMG_0796.jpg (480x360, 16K)

By keeping them hidden and out of operation for the most part. They're little more than a defensive asset if you've got them stashed next to hospitals for most of the war. Not a bad strategy from a logistics view point, but hardly the tactics of a nation in control of it's own airspace.

Woah, woah there friend. I don't have a dog in this fight (I own guns from both countries) but let's be honest and fair when we say that "the undisputed congo tier niggers of europe" are the Turks and their Albanian cousins.

>Suppressed Vz 61 Skorpion
Mah nigga. That mag would run dry in half a second though.

they are Serbian commandos, if they have 10 rounds in the mag, there will be 20 grieving Bosniak mothers

yeah because they clip one and rape the rest

lmao
showscore

The only thing that intrigued me about this conflict was the early sks dmrs and serb cultural psychological obesseion with black gear and hk guns.

Attached: 51095811_10218131182540533_6276402040843272192_n.jpg (785x520, 106K)

Is that a hot-rodded L-Body charger what the fuck is that doing there?

It's got the size and front styling of a Monza but the overall shape of a Camaro is there some kind of whacky Yugo knockoff of mid 70s pony cars? It'd be a nice time for you angry slavic retards to start being useful for once.

Christians killing Christians was absolutely stupid as fuck. The Muhammadean death cult is at our doorstep, invading Europe as we speak. Raping our daughters and flooding our borders.
I know, we should murder each other!
So fucking dumb.

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

This seems like it's from an extras reel of a horror flick.

>The most Jow Forums thing that has happened in the past few decades

Nah

Attached: Grozny-Chechnya.jpg (1024x682, 290K)

My father got a letter to rejoin the home land and join the fight. He didn't go.

mfw :(

Magazines and a pistol.

What religion do you think the Bosniaks and the Albanians are?

Is that an Ultimax 100?

>ALMOST
>Albanian-American, family from Southern "Yugoslavia(modern day Montenegro)"
>Bosnia '95
>Kosovo '97-99

KEK

To keep from blasting his fucking quads, man. Vinning never fucking missed leg day, biatch!

You get locked out of /pol or something? Go back.

Attached: magazine Metak from the end of 1989, recorded at the RSUP School of the RSUP in Tacen near Ljubljana (736x1047, 271K)

Attached: ddfgy8.jpg (745x1024, 898K)

Attached: Arkan carrying his chrome Desert Eagle.jpg (393x600, 61K)

Attached: 1479382278840.jpg (3474x2319, 1.21M)

>peacekeeper
>search and destroy
What country you from

Based

Attached: 1554130835325.jpg (679x960, 132K)

What religion do you think Serbs and Croats are?

I've posted on Jow Forums 3 times in 9 years.
kys

Operation Storm showed the world that your people could be just as Monstrous as the Serbs.

ill post some things

Attached: 514[1].jpg (800x520, 140K)

>9 years
Fuck off newfag

It was used by a danish dude named Helge Meyer delivering humanitarian supplies during the war to croatia and bosnia. I think the car was upgraded in an military base in germany to be a bit more bulletproof if i remember correctly

Attached: helge[1].jpg (780x462, 94K)

So that's where Frank Grillo learned how to operate

Attached: qp8aV2x[1].jpg (750x515, 88K)

The writing on the wall says Flying fortress

Attached: b75610925aa619336f87[1].jpg (1525x1080, 177K)

search up Norbat 2. Great stuff.

>retard meme
She's wearing a hair cover, traditionally worn after a death or at a funeral. Not just a Muslim thing. Dumbass.

No u

>traditionally worn after a death or at a funeral
According to what tradition?

>Hair still isn't covered.

Absolutely haram

>m36 being used in 1990s
>armoured train with t34 turret

Yugoslav war was Mad Max IRL

Attached: m36-21.jpg (2096x1391, 547K)

>imbecile

Croats are based. Serbs are the white niggers of Europe

Europe. Old Italian women used to do it. Eastern Bloc countries used to do it. Practicing Orthodox Jewish women, and Orthodox Christian women used to (some still do.)
You're just an idiot with no real education aside from what your pole dancing whore mother taught you in Flyover, USA. Have you ever left the country on Holiday?

Ok, are old European traditions commonly practiced in New Zealand? I somehow doubt it.

This. Yugoslavia was neat, but nothing beats Chechnya for sheer Jow Forums

Fuck off, that's clearly the muslim style
We do have black mourning head covers in my culture, and they definitely don't look like that.

We have Gorenje guns now? Those people made everything. If yugo didn't implode, we would have Gorenje computers by now.

Idk anons, it's hard to beat an armored train in the 90's.

Attached: Krajina_Express.jpg (388x257, 26K)

No.

I absolutely agree with you- all Christians have to stay together if we want to defeat rising menace of islam.

There is one song called ,,Kad podele Bosnu,, .Basically it is about splitting Bosnia between Croats and Serbs while driving all muslims to Turkey.

Notably I remember one quote from said song: ,,Kad Hrisćani stanu svi na jednu stranu, mir će biti na cijelom Balkanu" which translates as: ,,When Christians will stand together, there will be peace in whole Balkan. I only wish this really happened.

That is a Krajina Express

Their updated M36s are pretty interesting

Attached: m-36b2_jackson_05.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Eastern Europe is fucking brutal

Attached: ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME.jpg (580x350, 44K)

Sounds like how my dad described Vietnam, Jow Forums as fuck but I from what he’s said I doubt I’d want to experience it first hand.

She's a leftist politician brownosing mohammedans as they always do. Kys.

independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/new-zealand-shootings-tv-presenter-hijab-mosque-attacks-women-headscarves-christchurch-attacks-a8835481.html

Man that's some crazy mad Max shit. Whole Lotta respect for that guy, he's got some nuts. Incredible that a piece of American muscle from the 70s was used in a war zone. I'm surprised never seen anything in magazines or on /o/ about it, seems like golden marketing magic for GM. You've made this waste of a thread worthwhile.

what exactly is making eastern Europe so fucked up

>>arkan was a piece of shit
^^^This

>>Why did the Croats and Serbs fight?
Belgrade (serbs) was taking a lot of money from Croatia and redistributing it to poorer parts of Yugoslavia (Bosnia).

>>I thought they were both Christians?
That's what you get for thinking

Oh yeah

Is that a dead child on the bottom right?

Ceausescu's?

And I don't want to fuckin see it

>I thought they were both Christians?
that is the same as:
>I thought they were both Muslims?

Context matters you dolt. It's quite obvious she's wearing the veil in honor of muslims. Also she's an anglo in an anglo country. Anglos only barely qualify as european and certainly don't have any of the traditions you mentioned Italians and eastern bloc having in your far-fetched idea. But man do you sound like a typical insufferable Besserwisser. Hey was that word educated and well traveled euro enough for you?