Aside from guns, what weapons would be effective underwater?

Aside from guns, what weapons would be effective underwater?

I think spears would be kinda obvious since spear fishing but am struggling to come up with anything else.

Attached: BmWeWK7CEAAdlY2.jpg (500x375, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

waspinjection.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

speargun

>guns
>effective underwater
it's not even summer yet

Maybe he meant flechette guns.

newfag

bullets are the wrong shape for water you need arrow shaped projectiles

Concussive weapons, e.g. explosives are extremely effective, water doesn't compress.
Sound based weapons are similar, sonar pings murders the shit out of nearby ocean life.

are you talking about them .22 guns?

What is the
>H&K P11
>SPP-1
>ADS Amphibious Assault Rifle
>Mk1 Underwater Defense Gun

They exist, maybe not the most well-known but they very much do.

Pls dump photos if you have em, sounds neat :)

There are contact activated things that fire bullets. like pic related, except you can put it on a stick instead of a gun so it fires on contact. I don't think they're actually classified as firearms either in some places. they're popular for underwater stuff and kinda neat even out of water.

Attached: gallery-1450807354-sedgley.jpg (480x262, 26K)

This makes me worry a lot less about condom breakage

sorry i should clarify i mean instead of having a gun not putting it on a gun. i meant uhh wtf kind of question is this put a gun on a fucking stick, why would you use a spear with a blade that's primitive. Act like the fucking ape creature that took over the food chain already and do smart stuff, not stupid stuff.

Spearguns, large diving knives.
Besides that but not really available to us, flechette guns and explosives. That's about it.

Attached: comment-choisir-arbalete-chasse-sous-marine-subea-decathlon.jpg (640x393, 57K)

People literally hunt lionfish with Glocks.
heads: you're a faggot
tails: you:re a nigger
Other anons SMASH THAT LIKE to confirm.Coin Flip: Tails

Attached: 1544552135321.jpg (768x768, 83K)

Here's the APS, it can fire 600 rounds per minute above and below water, but firing above water severely limits it's lifespan.

Attached: APS_underwater_rifle_REMOV.jpg (1200x478, 142K)

i don't think you understood his post

Attached: p_power-heads.png (640x378, 35K)

So what's the deal with rounds per minute, if you watch a meltdown video on youtube the round per minute thing doesn't seem very much like it's possible.

no one has mentioned gas injection weapons yet

Attached: 9480_170608122714.jpg (616x347, 16K)

i've always had a hard on for this gunCoin Flip: Tails

Looks neat, can you tell me or link me something for more info?

What the fuck is this bold text coin flip.

it's a wasp injection knife, based on earlier shark darts
waspinjection.com/

Attached: Jaws-Shark-Dart-1.jpg (701x864, 112K)

there are also seaway bangsticks that fire special blanks, the force of the gas entering the target is what does all the damage.

Attached: Bangstick04G.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

No understand fine. Gun not work well under water. Put gun on stick underwater, better range with gun, gun works better. Optimize stick with gun instead of blade. It's not rocket surgery.

Attached: !!mgtcrpls1i374y98324791.jpg (420x254, 30K)

Used motor oil.😹

kys

are you a native english speaker?

Attached: giphy-downsized.gif (480x480, 1.28M)

Okay maybe there is a compromise. If you get a spear that has a gun built into it, and put it on a stick you can do both better.
not like axe gun though. otherwise you have bolt action rifle with bayonette. Has to be stick spear with gun built onto spear head.

Attached: bbuwbhnkw6ly.jpg (1920x1280, 155K)

potassium perchlorate

a big ass corrosion resistant knife or two couldn't be a bad idea. I also remember seeing some dude with a 9mm glock pumping lion fish full of lead a while ago. might want to give that a Google.

Please elaborate for me