Everything is ruined here in California

Because of the recent ruling on the magazine ban. I will no longer own guns anymore... Everything was okay in this state until you wannabe Jow Forumsommandos had to ruin everything. I was happy with the 10 round limit and now this..

Goodbye gun community! I will no longer miss you!!!

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1155x1155, 55K)

haha

Thanks for letting us know.

Huh?

Gay balls

Attached: D254E1D9-6A42-43B6-9793-8511B3F07E12.jpg (554x553, 43K)

lol

>trolling outside of /b/
bye

ok cool

What’s funny is that this is dumb enough to be a legitimate sentiment somewhere in California

Attached: 7C4B032C-B3FF-40B6-8CD9-657AB4C4C792.jpg (720x486, 61K)

>rulesfag
Jow Forums is /b/ with guns.

but it isn't

Faggot lol

Is this guy for real? If so OP is gay and a fag

That's only possible if it's coming from a liberal girl who's bf just happened to spend his money on mags himself instead of herself and she became all bitchy about it.

Flying from Seattle back to cali. Fuck you fag, got a load of mags on order, rushed delivery.
>pic related, call it a night, sky king style

Attached: 20190401_152013.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

I'm genuinely angry at all the fags here openly admitting to complying and only now trying to get mags. Fuck the fed and fuck your state. Build a real AR and disobey all the laws you want. Set fire to a police car if you can get away with it.

Yeah, it is. There wouldn't be responsible gun ownership

Attached: 01132019_214207.jpg (1024x768, 62K)

OP HERE AND ALL OF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVED ME!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: iu[2].jpg (1600x900, 97K)

SKYKING LIVES *BANG BANG BANG*
SKYKING LIVES *BANG BANG BANG*
SKYKING LIVES *BANG BANG BANG*!

This fucking guy

Behold, the one guy shooting 10mm limited on the continent.

Hahahaha

This. It was a huge reveal of the massive levels of cucking, both here on Jow Forums and everywhere else.

You guys curious how often this shit happens? How often some guy could just be fucking around, pointing a gun at you while hiding in their house.

LOL

Attached: 1551535711877.jpg (330x413, 20K)

Attached: ok-retard-23007755.png (500x306, 86K)

Based retards. Just because we're buying mags right now doesn't mean we didn't already have some. It's just that now I can get D60 delivered to my door no hassle.

OP here again. I said april fools...

No. In reality we are buying because we officially can. All the guys I know are buying again. We finally have mags to use not to store indefinitely. I purchased a few mags that I didn't need to but I wanted to just because fuck you california.

>we're panic buying mags now, but I swear we had them all along!

Or, just hypothetically, creating a plausible explanation as to where all those standard cap mags came from...

Do you not do this?

You really think a cuck is going to buy now? A real cuck wouldn't because he'd be afraid he's wasting his money just to turn it later based on shaky grounds. Just let us have this win for once you faggot defeatist.

>Judge rules against mags ban due Heller "common use" argument
>"No guys there's no way any of you bought standard capacity mags before 2000"
ok retard

What a FABULOUS post🌈

Bye faggot.

Attached: 1554051131881.png (550x428, 280K)

Yes, after all, you are buying. Enjoy it while it lasts, cucks, I unironically hope you get hit with an all out AWB and 50 million more Mexicans.

Considering that was smack dab in the middle of the Clinton AWB, yeah nah.

For the love of FUCK... OP HERE AGAIN! THIS POST IS A FUCKING APRIL FOOLS JOKE YOU BUMBLING MORONS!!!

I can only imagine you're this salty because you can't afford guns at all.

Didn't affect handgun mags and there were plenty of AR mags in circulation before '94 you dumb zoomer.

Or he's pissed that he blamed Cali for CO turning blue just to see us getting our mags back and they lost their electoral votes.
Again CO fag, we are sorry not sorry you took in so many califugees.

You are not OP fuck off. Even if you are fuck you, you're not the center of this thread anymore.

>n-noguns
Thanks for playing. Order now while daddy gov says it's ok, then go back to being the perpetual victims you naturally are.

YOU GOT MEEEEEH OHOHOHOHOHOH

I never leave the house so the chances of that are pretty low

Why would you hope that? I mean cant you just pray they fall back into the ocean llike the rest of America does?

Someone's jealous of our mag size now. What's in your little mag pouch there bitchboi

Sorry am a Britbong, but their is a magazine ban?

Nah, I want prolonged suffering for the servile faggots that live there
It thinks it's people, oh dear

Opposite. California. The center of anti gun propaganda uncucked itself in mag size. Full capacity is back on the table and we're causing shortages across the country with how many we're panic buying. Soon Cali will be hoarding mags from the rest of the country for a couple of weeks or so.

>Didn't affect handgun mags and there were plenty of AR mags in circulation before '94 you dumb zoomer
No there weren't, people with ARs in the 80s looked like fucking weirdos at gun ranges. We didn't even have good concealed carry laws in the 80s. The US used to be fuddville.

>the AWB didn't affect handgun mags
Fucking CHRIST is everyone else under 30 on Jow Forums?

retarded zoomer confirmed

Attached: 13434807_1383807998301784_6909590571140954570_n-515x700.jpg (515x700, 55K)

Not all the time but sometimes, especially after seeing pictures like this. Living in a shithole city I do assume all black people are armed. (99% of crime in my city is done my black people so I'm not being racist, only following the numbers)

I was born in 1989, how about you friend?

>DERE WUZ AN AD SEE WE WUZ MAINSTREAM GUN ACCEPTANCE

Timestamp your mags

I wish I had balls the size of those belonging to whomever welded that shit.

I'm just dying inside knowing spoiled 20 somethings don't understand how shitty gun culture was 25 years ago.

>In May 1994, former presidents Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, and Ronald Reagan, wrote to the U.S. House of Representatives in support of banning "semi-automatic assault guns". They cited a 1993 CNN/USA Today/Gallup Poll that found 77 percent of Americans supported a ban on the manufacture, sale, and possession of such weapons.

b8 r8 8/8 m8

Not him but so was I fren :3

1989 gang

Attached: 1536895868847.jpg (1488x1155, 982K)

nice bait idiot lol

Yes... oh yes... and it is fucking glorious.

I went to buy some vz58 mags and the shit out of stock everywhere. I actually smiled about it knowing califags are doing their damndest to get the good shit.

Everyone I know has always had standard capacity mags, but now we can REALLY have anything
>t ordered drums for my FAL, AK and AR

I just figured op copy pasted it from some fag's twitter.

>1989
My brother died that year :(
I was 8. 89 was a year that a lot of shit happened though.