Cali Finally Gets One Right!

Turns out when a woman has to fight off 3 prepared men with a phone in one hand while wearing pajamas, it is nice to have more than 10 rounds in your gun because you are not reloading shit.
So here is the question... if someone wants to load up on magazines 9mm and .223/.556 variety, which ones should someone buy. Only have .45 10rd and shottys currently.

Attached: war_is_on.jpg (600x849, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themagshack.com/shop/okay-ind-surefeed-ar-15-2235-56-30-round-magazine-grey/
store.kriss-usa.com/kriss-mag-ex2-kit/
gunmagwarehouse.com/all-magazines/rifles/magazines/10-22-magazines
palmettostatearmory.com/accessories/magazines/handgun-magazines/glock/glock-17-17l-18-34.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Magpul, H&R, and OKAY Industries mags are supposed to be the bulletproof works-in-everybody's-rig ones. Assuming you're talking about AR's.

We do not have mental telepathy and have no way of knowing what make or model of 9mm handgun you have.

💯

Thanks. I have no glocks or ars because the 10 round limit made them undesirable. I want to buy mags today that will work with guns cali will still be selling in a year. Glock 17 gen 3 and some AR variety

:100:

😂

>Industries
Thanks user! I just wanted to confirm that is "Okay Industries" themagshack.com/shop/okay-ind-surefeed-ar-15-2235-56-30-round-magazine-grey/
They are priced a little bit cheaper than magpul.

Attached: fishin.jpg (750x750, 77K)

It's always best to get the mags made by the manufacturer of the gun (IE don't buy after market mags, but the same brand), but if you are specifically talking about AR mags, magpul is always a great choice.

Stick with OEM mags for Glocks. I'd grab 5 or 6 17 rounders and then as many factory 'stendos and Kriss extensions as i could afford.

store.kriss-usa.com/kriss-mag-ex2-kit/

Wait, you just copy and paste them?

Never even heard of a mag extender kit. Looks promising if I could only buy a keltec sub2K in Cali. Not sure what CA roster gun I would use it on?

Can anyone recommend a ruger 10/22 high capacity magazine?
gunmagwarehouse.com/all-magazines/rifles/magazines/10-22-magazines

Attached: jeep_cross_girl.jpg (500x625, 70K)

>

Final:
Ruger BX Series Magazine Ruger 10/22
MAGPUL .AR 223/556 30 rd
MAGPUL Glock 17 17rd
Glock 17 33rd (for unknown gun jic)

Write some shit in your options

click perks next to the options field to see what you can do

gsg drums

♨️

I use 4chanX

Attached: 1497923057912.png (658x901, 64K)

it'll be back to normal tomorrow♨️

cannot order shit... either sold out or not ready to ship to CA. Sucking my balls (perk for that?)!🐷

Oooooo

what mags do you want? if you reply in the next 4 minutes i'll find them in stock that'll send them to cali

What about lancer?

get dunked on🌈

Never listen to this faggot's advice on anything. I doubt he ecen owns an AR.

Lancer = Okay >>>> Pmags
In fact pmags are far from bulletproof, but literally nobody has ever had Lancer or Okay fail.

bed time. it's been a fun night, maybe i'll start a thread to find mags tomorrow🏴

Haha fucking loser

Posterity

im already in debt how much more money should i spend on mags

in Cali it may be an investment of the verdict is overturned. But I hope no. I figure buy the mags today. If overturned can sell them for a profit. If not then buy some new guns to go with them.❌

This place still has inventory on some things... AR, Glock 33rd, Ruger 10/22, but they are out of Glock 17 mags 17rd mags.
palmettostatearmory.com/accessories/magazines/handgun-magazines/glock/glock-17-17l-18-34.html

Rolled 5 (1d6)

Get the ruger BX ones.