The Latest Scheme to Turn Gun Owners into Criminals

>Gun-owners, they are coming: on March 21, a Fredericksburg man was prosecuted and convicted of the misdemeanor crime of merely holding a B.B. gun in public. I know because I was in the trial, as the attorney defending Mr. Wolff.

>The Second Amendment protects the right to keep and bear arms. However, gun control activists are trying to criminalize gun ownership. Their next step is that you are a criminal if you take a gun out in public. If they have to let you own a gun, you can't ever take it out of its case.

>Liberals continue to try to criminalize private ownership of guns, despite losing a key battle in District of Columbia v. Heller, 128 S.Ct. 2783, 2820–2821, 171 L.Ed.2d 637, (2008). Unlike conservatives, left-wingers never quit. They intend to win the war eventually and disarm the American people.

>Now they claim that it is illegal to "open carry" a firearm. The mere existence of a gun if anyone else is around now has become the crime of "brandishing" and/or "assault" (which means frightening people, contrary to popular misunderstanding) or both.

Now what, Jow Forums?

americanthinker.com/articles/2019/03/the_latest_scheme_to_turn_gun_owners_into_criminals.html

Attached: 1528876797012.jpg (5568x3712, 1.3M)

>fredericksburg
>tfw moving there in a few days

Attached: 770BE818-E2C7-48E5-B66B-D0392DBF872E.jpg (469x469, 22K)

>hollaring at someone while holding a gun at his private property where people are at trespassing.
It's brandishing. You're holding a gun to be on top of the situation in order to intimidate them

>American made ak

he deserves it

Attached: 1531182836403.jpg (500x378, 51K)

t. assblasted tranny. go back to your discord.

That picture has nothing to do with the article you dumb-dumb

Gun law discussion isn't allowed. The mods are anti-gun leftists.

This isn't new, and it isn't confined to blue states. Here's what Texans are saying about other Texans peacefully carrying arms at a demonstration a few years ago.

Attached: liberal fascism moms demand action vs open carry rally austin.jpg (959x861, 112K)

t. discord tranny
>you: Jow Forums is gay ya'll!!!! HEE HEEE SOUND THE ALARMS Jow Forums IS GA-
>mouth pinched shut
>arm broken
>wrist twisted and broken
>knee kicked in
>jump into the air and gooma stomp head with both feet
>"okay, you can scream now"
>SCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!
>sunglasses appear on my face along with an American flag in the backdrop.
You just got a lethal dose of based, no matter how repetitive it is. Discord trannies, stick a bowie knife in the HRT smoothskin (i'm a ghoul literal glownigger so it's okay), send samples of the tissue to the SPLCenter and berg goy jewhair nosestein getting out of his car in his child fluids stained suit.

You couldn't compete if you tried.

Attached: am1.png (1150x677, 727K)

That picture is disgusting. America really is headed for civil war and the mods are fags for not letting us talk about this shit. I can't believe the state that America is in it's just so damn atrocious. What's worse is that these Facebook normies are dictating that the internet becomes just as bland as their normie ass websites

>IO Inc
>MADE IN THE USA
Ooooooof

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-190940_Clover.jpg (1080x2220, 943K)

>americanthinker

i love the weird "underground" news sites you people link. you know a site is reputable when all the ads are for prepper shit.

>a bunch of dumbasses on facebook is enough evidence to think the country is out to get you

have you ever read facebook comments on news articles? its almost exclusively crazy people, boomers and teens.

>not already being a criminal

>prepper shit
>i lack foresight

opinion discarded

t. buttmad no-gunz

Do you realize that argument could be applied to every instance of open carry? That you're arguing that carrying a gun is evidence of malintent?

>its not hoarding, DAD, its prepping!

Based schizo poster

What’s disturbing is that most of these people that were calling for peaceably assembled citizens to be “mowed down” and “shot between the eyes” often think they are peaceful, progressive people. I’ve interacted with these people enough to know that they legitimately believe their priorities are good. We’re witnessing a kind of evil that is thoroughly convinced it’s good.
Guess nothing changes does it?

Keep your guns y’all. Stay ready. These are the times when you’ll need them most.

Attached: 87C72701-3C69-4344-87FB-F99A7D0E9CFC.jpg (586x575, 56K)

Just move to Fredricksberg TX user.

>Prosecuted and convicted of a misdemeanor crime
>For Open Carrying
That's unconstitutional, on top of there already being several laws in place saying that it's completely legal to do so. Some places more than others, but most places that aren't shitholes allow you to open carry without an issue.

I hope they plan to appeal the decision. This is fucking bullshit.

Attached: 1395808838720.gif (384x400, 246K)

>Anti-Gun Progressives rant about how they hope gun owners kill themselves, rave about how they should be killed (with guns), and plead with the government to have them killed (with guns and bomb).
>They style themselves as reasonable people

Like pottery.

Attached: 1368654498312.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>Don't trust these news sites, guys, they're not reputable
>Heh, they have prepper ads. Clearly they're just weird dumb boomers who don't know anything.
>Now, CNN. THERE'S some good reporting. Never mind the fact that they literally defend themselves in court by saying they're incompetent, that's not important.

>blue states
> Texans
TX will go blue in 2020 election cycle.