Just a reminder that a Glock + red dot and light > your shitty psa ar with iron sights

Just a reminder that a Glock + red dot and light > your shitty psa ar with iron sights

Attached: D2AE92C3-8073-4337-AA6E-D196763C34D5.jpg (1500x810, 128K)

>Glock in any configuration
No thanks.

>Not wanting to hit anything past 20ish yards
Ishiggydiggy

>no red dot detected

A handgun with a red is effective out to 50-100 yards

It's not very sportsman like to put down Tyrones with such a small caliber. Rifle calibers are a more humane choice.

I’m effective out to 100 yards without a rds

A reminder that you're a faggot? There's no reason for me to pick up a fauxland special in preference to an AR.

>5 inch groups with a caliber barely capable of penetrating shit at 100 meters
> less than 2 inch groups with 5.56/2.23
Jesus Christ summerfags go

What a gay response. Truly you are an even bigger faggot than OP.

To be fair, it's hard to get worse than PSA

Cope more with wasting money on an AR

You are almost as retarded as OP if you believe that one.

who are you even quoting?

also its april

I like glocks. And I really like glocks in that configuration. But holy shite OP is a giant faggot.

I'd put bets on psa user with big iron vs texas red dot with a glock.

Course you would, you are bad with financial decisions, which is why you are poor

>Better
Better at what? Showing you're a massive faggot?🌈

Attached: 9a69fe997319e2c6c04413bc246544db4d2f926ce6b7ad685ee0b6ef4b162df3.png (680x691, 204K)

So where most shootings happen

Everyone look at this nigger and laugh. Stuck in the 80's ass offensive handgun wannabe mark 23 larpin but postin a 9mm stupid motherfucker. Good luck with your red dot while some half wildling nigglemuslim headshots you with a fuckin rusty mosin from a footbal field away dumbass.

>PSA Bad

Attached: what the fuk are you talking about.png (518x585, 460K)

A rifle with iron sights is effective to about 300 meters. A cheap Chinese AK is a much better combat weapon than a custom Glock.

Lmao PSA isn't bad, it's the poorfag AR of choice for a reason, it works and is cheap.

weak bait.

also you still have fetal alcohol syndrome brain👌