California's attorney general Xavier Becerra the contemptible is attempting to prevent YOU from buying correct capacity...

California's attorney general Xavier Becerra the contemptible is attempting to prevent YOU from buying correct capacity magazines, by putting a stay on the most honorable champion of freedom Roger Benitez's righteous edict (peace be upon him).

>If Section 32310 is ultimately reinstated by the Ninth Circuit, it will be difficult for the State to remove these new LCMs [standard capacity magazines]

michellawyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/2019-04-01-Defendants-Ex-Parte-to-Stay-Judgment-Pending-Appeal.pdf

Now is the time to flood the state with even more mags.

BUY BUY BUY!

Attached: IMG_5124.jpg (495x474, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1L8l3LrzLA
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/gun-rights-groups-celebrate-win-as-judge-cuts-down-californias-ban-on-high-capacity-magazines/2019/04/01/0dc5830e-549d-11e9-9136-f8e636f1f6df_story.html?outputType=comment&utm_term=.596d833d43de
topgunsupply.com/mec-gar-p226-x5-9mm-19rd-extended-magazine-afc.html
robertrtg.com/store/pc/home.asp
topgunsupply.com/magazines/sig-sauer-magazines/p226-9mm.html?filters[cat]=171&page=1
ammunitiondepot.com/1024-sig-sauer-p226-9mm-20-round-magazine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

five retailers already shipped me my mags kek

Well time to make it ten retailers then! Thank you for doing your part.

It's time to put the common in common use.

Attached: Glock-Magazine-Pile-On-Table.jpg (1024x768, 144K)

tfw not in Cali

Attached: 1504011522755.gif (640x354, 1.75M)

fuck someone shoot this faggot already

I think a proper tar and feathering would be more fitting.

Grabbers deserve nothing less than humiliation and ridicule.

Attached: ar-15s.jpg (480x640, 176K)

May Judge Benitez be blessed!

Your fortune: Bad Luck

you're right, maybe a scalping if we're keeping to our American roots

Attached: THE JUDGE.jpg (576x720, 671K)

>Your fortune: Bad Luck
FUCK

Attached: 1553994428662.jpg (200x300, 36K)

I'm just disappointed that PSA stand for arming poor people, but they've jacked up their ammo/mag combos $100 and stopped the coupon for their ar 30rd mags... coincidence? no

look at the little desperate rat begging for a stay on the ruling, he even openly admits its legal to buy sell and import mags and says it will make it harder for him to confiscate large capacity mags should the 9th circuit overturn this judges ruling. what an absolute cunt of a leftwing democrat piece of elitist shit

BUY BUY BUY!!

IF YOU ARE A FREE STATE user, CONSIDER SELLING YOUR MAGS NOW TO KEKFORNIANS. YOU CAN ALWAYS REPLACE YOURS IN A WEEK OR SO, KEKFORNIANS MIGHT ONLY HAVE A NARROW TIME WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY HERE

ARIZONA AND NEVADAFAGS, TIME TO FIRE UP THOSE DRONES AND START MAGDROPPING OVER THE BORDER

Attached: 1554150448520.png (659x609, 349K)

you can do your part to help, sell what you can part with to calicucks, lots of retailers are out of stock now because of the rush

Attached: 1554167977840.jpg (2400x1914, 658K)

>FUCK
they are going to Scalia this poor man

Attached: OBAMA MAD.jpg (300x300, 57K)

What is the best way to get mags to you guys behind enemy lines?🦖

Attached: dinosaur.gif (451x75, 21K)

PREPPER GUN SHOP HURRY THE FUCK UP AND SHIP MY MAGS!!!!!

AG only wants them to stay contraband.
They don't care about enforcement of borders so they really don't caee about keeping guns , magazines, drugs, and criminals out of California.
That is how I would argue against an injunction.

so glad I stocked up so long ago, seeing empty shelves is like a massive kick in the nuts to the boomers, fudds, liberals and the rest of anitgun california.

Any news articles about this latest development?

Also, whats to stop people from driving to Arizona or Nevada and loading up there?

Literally the only thing I can compare this to is the 1968 NFA amnesty window

Attached: buybuybuy.jpg (932x611, 130K)

I cancelled mine from them and ordered from Botach since they're located in Vegas, they shipped my first batch a few hours ago.

This, don't be afraid to even put a little bit of markup on the mags for the trouble. Selling mags to California is doing the Lord's work.

We're all in this together, so the more mags we can get into the state by April 5th the better.

COMMON USE!

Attached: 1543996702806.jpg (1280x1707, 406K)

lol I ordered mine from Charlie Coopers and PSA, just waiting for them to ship it, God Im at the edge of my seat here

Unfortunate Californian here, what is happening?
Are magazines not limited by size anymore?
If we buy magazines are we expected to be able to keep them if it's overturned?

>Are magazines not limited by size anymore?
you can have any size you want since friday until they shut it down
>If we buy magazines are we expected to be able to keep them if it's overturned?
maybe?

>If we buy magazines are we expected to be able to keep them if it's overturned?
>complying ever

Come on bru

Attached: you 4real.jpg (450x522, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=I1L8l3LrzLA

It's pissing me off, I thought they'd ship them out by now. God dammit Becerra better not fuck my shipment tomorrow or else I'm going to get very VERY angry.

>Also, whats to stop people from driving to Arizona or Nevada and loading up there?
NOTHING, anyone near or around California's borders should be doing around the cock trips, attempting to get as many mags into the state as possible.

It is the righteous duty of all AMERICANS to make confiscation as difficult as possible.

Attached: 1543863359962.jpg (640x346, 88K)

Cool
I was just wondering.

>folding stocks
never liked them buy you got my respects

>around the cock trips❤️

Attached: giggle.jpg (710x577, 84K)

round the cocks, huh?

Ive been getting my mags by other means but it'd be nice to get them like a normal American for once, PSA has always been notorious for taking their sweet fucking time

YES

>If Section 32310 is ultimately reinstated by the Ninth Circuit, it will be difficult for the State to remove these new LCMs [standard capacity magazines]

Straight from the ass's mouth. The AG literally admitted the difficulty of undoing our work here.

Attached: Thompson_lend_lease_b.jpg (576x458, 36K)

So they had a lawsuit, got a judgement, sent it back, this is the new ruling, and now he wants a fucking stay.

How many more times does the vile spic bastard get to do this?

I have 10/30 lancer mags that have been converted back to their original state. My issue is acquiring pistol mags for my security work.

perpetually until you calicucks grow the balls needed to shoot him.

Pistol mags are a bitch, I have freedom minded friends who help me with them in other states buy not all of us have old veterannigger connections like I do. AR mags are stupid easy to get, especially in the more rural/conservative parts of the state

Touche.

What's your shooting iron?

hopefully they'll put all the cali mag orders in the front of the queue in case they are suddenly illegal to ship again.

i'd consider it except for all the bitching when someone offered his mag stash at a slight mark-up. i'm not a company, it's not worth my time to pack up a few hundred mags and a half dozen drums to deal with entitled pricks. but good luck acquiring some some standard capacity freedom.

NOT CREATIVE ENOUGH

Attached: 19dbcfd1-8997-4db6-92e5-b5e1bdae59fb_1.7af8b0f63dd95418d0d0512e94495366.jpg (767x1000, 703K)

My P226 scorpion. Trusty side arm against jewelry theives.

Attached: p226 scorpion.jpg (2029x2464, 849K)

Look at the combox here. Grabbers absolutely SEETHING

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/gun-rights-groups-celebrate-win-as-judge-cuts-down-californias-ban-on-high-capacity-magazines/2019/04/01/0dc5830e-549d-11e9-9136-f8e636f1f6df_story.html?outputType=comment&utm_term=.596d833d43de

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-215608_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 468K)

Don't forget the 20 round AR mags, D-60 drums, 20-40 round AK mags and 75 round AK drums, 20 round G3 magazines, FAL magazines, SR-25 and DPMS AR-10 magazines, 15+ round mags for Beretta's, Walther's, S&W's, Springfield's, and every other common pistol. Make their efforts worthless Jow Forums. A pox of standard capacity mags upon their wicked house.

These people are mentally ill and need to be admitted into a mental asylum and get shock therapy to cure their retardation.

mmm delicious tea

Attached: 02.jpg (948x765, 561K)

How can they tell the people who bought the mags after the sale of a lifetime mega 30rnd mag california blowout bonanza?

Attached: 1548429759962.png (876x785, 330K)

YES

ALL OF THE MAGS

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

Attached: glock-19.jpg (300x230, 20K)

Mail them fuckers straight to somebody's doorstep

I'll see if I can dig anything up while I'm digesting dinner.

Man, my Liberal Fascism folder just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

>Letting toxic men use large capacity magazines is worse than doing nothing

imagine being this much of a faggot, caring this much about what other people like to do for fun.

we wont know till they come knocking user

I can send you an address to ship them to if you got mags you want to ship into Commiefornia.

I once upon a time subscribed to WaPo (yes, I paid money) just to shitpost in the comments. It convinced me beyond a shadow of a doubt that liberals fucking hate my guts and want me in the gas chamber for merely existing.
I was a "2nd Amendment but" guy until then. Now I'm full bang-head-on-wall SHALL.
Take their shit VERY personally, folks.

Attached: Solzhenitsyn-quote.jpg (500x283, 50K)

AHHHHHHHH XD MAGS ARE SOLD OUT

Thank you Jow Forumsommrade, hopefully they ship soon and my mind is set to rest. Becerra needs to fuck off.

You cant. Hence why even if they ban mags tomorrow its already too late. Good luck proving when I bought my mags. Its not MY duty to prove to you that my mags are legal, its their burden to have evidence that my mags were acquired illegally.

So as of today all mags on the current market, no matter when you get them, are going to be legal

I read something about standard capacity mags, would a 24rd Glock 17 mag be able to be purchased?
Also has anyone received their mags?

Good lord, every quote from the judges decision burns with the firey spirit of samul adams, he couldnt wait to fuck shit up.

You know it's bad when mags for guns like the SP2022 and P2000 are sold out...

I've seen an original copy of this pamphlet in real life. It was originally circulated in Great Britain and loyalist colonial communities as a propaganda piece depicting the patriots as savages and brutes, demonizing the revolutionary movement. Naturally there were plenty of colonial pamphlets circulated following the Boston Massacre depicting Chrispis Atticks as a gud boi who dindu nuffin he was jess leavin'. It's funny how much the memetic culture of printing press media echoes into today.

Also fuck Beccarra and fuck communists

Attached: 1521930422765.jpg (534x328, 45K)

You can't.

Attached: 1458344281358.png (422x768, 282K)

Lemme check my stash tomorrow, I hope that's not too late

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

this. they dont care about public safety. their chief argument was "mass shootings" well they literally have no idea who is coming over teh southern border into california because they are doing everything they can to obstruct and block border enforcement.

>Very Bad Luck
FUCK

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

YES, STANDARD CAPACITY IS ANY AND ALL CAPACITIES. NO MAGAZINE IS ILLEGAL IN FREEDOM LAND.

Attached: 24.jpg (480x312, 33K)

its 1849 all over again, theres mags out in them hills, go get em

Attached: article-1203173-05E37A99000005DC-915_306x423.jpg (306x423, 39K)

Not too late at all! Got a burner email?

wew lad that was close...

Attached: 1554148054098.gif (250x194, 1.36M)

>Obama never did anything to regulate
Yeah, not like Trump has repealed them but Obama gave us plenty of gun import bans, ammo import bans, and panic scarcity. It wasn't fucking wine and roses 6 years ago, not that most zoomer posters here would remember the days of '04 and the end of the AWB's glorious $290 WASR rifles.

>tfw .40 s&w mags are still in stock

I guess there are perks to having a meme caliber.

Attached: 1529959921773.jpg (665x654, 166K)

I have no notion if this is a good price or not or how much the buggers charge for shipping.

topgunsupply.com/mec-gar-p226-x5-9mm-19rd-extended-magazine-afc.html

Attached: sig mags.png (1293x858, 144K)

>You are deliberately ignoring murders committed by illegal aliens in your propaganda post. I guess because they are a small % of all murderers, we should just brush them off? Yes we do need to make America less homicidal, but letting toxic waves of unchecked illegal immigrants into the country is worse than doing nothing.

Attached: FY19TD_Feb_SWB_Migration graphic.png (800x448, 133K)

I'll set one up and post in the morning🦖

The fine folks at RTG still have quite a bit of stock. They're an excellent mom and pop company, that was taking orders Friday evening. Reward them for their bravery with $$$.

robertrtg.com/store/pc/home.asp

Attached: 1528552906680.jpg (1024x768, 413K)

THESE MAGAZINES ARE UNDOCUMENTED. I WANT DAKA \AMNESTY FOR THEM. MORE DAKA DAKA!!!!

That's decent, but does the X5 mags work in regular P226s?

Interdasting... thank you for this.

Attached: 1554014290474.jpg (960x702, 55K)

That was just the first one I found and I pounced on it. They seem to have a decent selection.

topgunsupply.com/magazines/sig-sauer-magazines/p226-9mm.html?filters[cat]=171&page=1

Attached: sig mags 2.png (913x905, 163K)

Man, I was just trying to organize a shipment of some G3 "pre-bans" to a fren in Massachusetts. Apparently the rollmarking of a G3 mag makes it effectively pre-ban there (ie the magazine existed before the ban). Oh well, I can always get more when they restock. Good luck, Calibros!

hopefu;;y skidtactical pulls through placed half of my okay mag order with them, PGS and GAG lied about their stock and fucked me, they charged me and told me to wait a few days fuck that, I cancelled.

MEC GAR 20 RDS GIMME PLS!!!!

Attached: 1506713921330.png (371x423, 50K)

When you do just email me

[email protected]

FYI grabajew already stated that if an appeal goes through they wont refund you even if they havent shipped your order, seems like a good way to get chargebacks and ruin their reputation.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE FN5-7 20rd mags are instock

So we happy now?

Attached: happy caek.jpg (1280x960, 533K)

oem
ammunitiondepot.com/1024-sig-sauer-p226-9mm-20-round-magazine.html

Extremely.

Attached: 1554023331213.jpg (262x206, 9K)

>topgunsupply.com/mec-gar-p226-x5-9mm-19rd-extended-magazine-afc.html
WHO GIVES A DAMN
BUY BUY BUY BUY

Doesn't matter what it costs, all that matters is getting as many as possible

Glad I could help.

Attached: 1507473973342.jpg (615x768, 117K)

>stuck behind enemy lines
>no guns yet that take detachable magazines, no money I can put aside right now for magazines for future purchases
If they appeal and fuck this, I want you anons to promise me something. Promise you will buy so many fucking magazines that feinsteinburg has a stroke. Do it for me, bros.

every store that is willing to ship to CA has be wiped clean, a conservative estimate would be 500,000-1,000,000 mags flooding commiefornia

That's an average of 20 million extra bullets!!!

more store's lawyers keep giving them the go ahead if there is anything specific you are looking for.

Rtg also has some neat surplus kits

I have 100 gen 2 Pmags still in the wrappers. $775 shipped to any California kommando.

600 hours in MS Paint

Attached: 1554175590567.jpg (392x645, 72K)

INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY AND FREEDOM ARE NOT OUTMODED CONCEPTS