I don't really know much about guns but I want to buy an AR15. What's a decent quality one...

I don't really know much about guns but I want to buy an AR15. What's a decent quality one? Feel free to also tell me how i'm an idiot for wanting an AR15 as a first gun and recommend me better starting rifles.

Attached: 53110987_1974187166043383_1250116013219905536_n.jpg (960x930, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-m4-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-rifle-kit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most ar’s are of decent quality.
Smith and wessons M&P15’s are good for the price.

Fpbp

I'm so glad M&P caught on. Affordable, reliable weapons for us plebeians.

That being said, if you want to go even cheaper and be a little bit more involved in the building process, you can get a PSA kit

Holy fuck i just saw this 'like' shit. Fuck gook moot and his attempts to turn Jow Forums into reddit

>neutered bolt
>1:8 twist
>lack of chrome lined bore and chamber
Only thing the M&P15 has over a PSAR15 is the machined trigger guard♠️

bait or truly retarded?

Idk why the "perks" are set so low. Is it an april 1st gag? Dumb af.🐸

Why do you want an AR?

Sure, but what's wrong with the likes? They don't increase exposure to either threads nor posts

I recently bought a DPMS Oracle from Cabela's

Did I go full retard?

Trust me, you're going to covet the mid to high end ARs after you become familiar with your entry level AR

Because its market enables you to craft a rifle in any configuration and specification you could afford?

Attached: PoorFagEvolution.jpg (3256x3832, 2.98M)

So you think I should get a high end one instead of a noob one? I'm looking to spend about $600

I mean what are you gunna use it for?

Don't really know many other guns to be completely honest LOL

Bit of everything. Home defense, hunting, shooting...

ruger. or the m&p

Nigga

My lgs said they've had a lot of problems with the Rugers.

I'm looking at the M&P after someone recommened it earlier in the thread. Cheers

You could assemble something flashy on PSA for 600, granted there won't be enough left over for ammunition and an optic
>AR556
Nah, nigga- they are even more out-of-spec than the M&P15

Attached: 8920741012.jpg (3264x2448, 732K)

I went with a ruger556 was on sale local for $556 I haven't had a single problem with it.
Would recommend

Ruger has some proprietary shit in their ARs that require you to buy replacement parts from them.

Not at all, the DPMS is great as a starter and even as a no nonsense quick poor mans build. Just dont feed it steel rounds and you have a great long lasting AR.

Get sum

When do you get the dino? I'm at 123 and I still don't have it.

>ywn unlock dino
;~;

They have a 1:9 tho.

I say build your own.

Not OP but I got kind of impulsive and bought two of these as a birthday present to myself:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-m4-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-rifle-kit.html

I was also thinking of getting two Romeo 5's.

I know the configuration gets shit on a ton, but I don't know anything about how to do this. Are there any lowers people recommend? What tools are needed? Any decent magazine choices with specific lowers that people have experience with?