Zero Dark Thirty. High-budget, big production, and still mades actors wear empty plate carriers. Why?

Zero Dark Thirty. High-budget, big production, and still mades actors wear empty plate carriers. Why?

Film/TV fuckery and mistakes thread.

Attached: Zero-Dark-Thirty1.jpg (1800x1026, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfreda_Frances_Bikowsky
youtu.be/4bK9lH0xRYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it was just for comfort, user

Narcos: Mexico Episode 08 Raid.

word.exe

Attached: NarcosMexicoE08.webm (1786x824, 965K)

cia nigger pro military industrial complex movie

that redhead faggot bitch is supposed to be en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfreda_Frances_Bikowsky

head of cia operations pakistan John Kiriakou turned whistleblower talks about it in this interview with tim dillon: youtu.be/4bK9lH0xRYE

(she was a shitty agent also and got agents killed)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

narcos is a good series but the tacticool scenes are so fucking bad.

I was rewatching the escobar seasons, and there's this guy mounting a fucking eotech (not even developed at the time) BACKWARDS on his ar

like come on who the fuck is even providing the props and training?

Meh...This one is much better (or worse)...

Attached: Realistic Gun Scene.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

Because normal people dont give af you likelet autist

Man, Amy Acker is kino

Somebody post the Steven Seagal ones.

Here.

Attached: Steven Seagal Greatest Hits 001.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

They probably dont have plates in them because actors tend to spend 12+ hours in their costumes when doing a shoot. Lets be realistic here, movies are designed to invoke some imagination. Not spoon feed your fucking brain with images.

From what I read on Imfdb, it appears that which ever South American shit hole they film in has strict laws for even prop guns. The basically have to use guns built specifically to be blank firing, or use airsoft guns.

cute

user, everyone already knows she's in it only to promote GRRRL POWER

>idiot box
>designed to invoke some imagination. Not spoon feed your fucking brain with images.

Attached: disappepe.png (904x864, 119K)

Hard to see but his bolt is locked to the rear in this scene.

Attached: 633A0BBA-3D6E-42B4-85BA-43623C55C7E1.png (1024x530, 481K)

To be fair they couldve stuffed them with cardboards

LITERALLY UNWATCHABLE

i can't even recall how often i wrote letters to fucking hollywood and i still keep getting molested with shit like this

I like that one movie where he took part of his personal collection of 1911s on set and made them include include in the movie where he's just there like "yeah this one's nice, this one's a GI model I bought off a vet."

Bump

or fabric, like they do in the military (shh!)

Do you wanna know how I know you’re a bootlicker?

Damn where can I get one of those cool open bolt AR15s?

the rifle has no recoil, i get the weapon scenes suck, hows the story?

HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bolt also doesn't move and there are no casings coming out.

I don't understand why they can't hire some expert nerd from Jow Forums to help them not be all retarded with their tv shows and movies.

Finger isn't even on the trigger and it's firing.

What is plywood?

Not him but i am curious

>The basically have to use guns built specifically to be blank firing
That's actually pretty much a common thing, specially after Brandon Lee (Bruce Lee son) died on the set of The Crow

What's his Bankai?

>mades actors wear empty plate carriers
actors are actually weak pansy-ass motherfuckers, they would have complained that they where too heavy if they had to have real steel in them.

The entire movie is basically a work of fiction.

It's dated so badly because of the information that came out about the actual operation a few months after the official story.

Man I love this show

His finger isnt on the trigger.

Lamest shit ever. I thought it was gonna be all action and not about some bitch in the office that should have been fired numerous times but since she's a she her boss couldn't shitcan her.

no it isn't but they were not firing the gun in that part so when the gun needed to fire blanks they put it back in.

Lmao wtf

>imagine being this autistic

That trigger discipline though

his trigger discipline has transcended the material realm and he now fires the weapon with his mind

Nah, like even a normal gun modified to only fire blanks would be illegal, or require so much red tape, the production company just doesn't bother.

They couldn't even at least cg the finger?

They cute

Attached: hol up.png (646x651, 655K)