Can someone tell me why this boomer freaks eyes are twitching and rolling in the back of his head?

The whole video the guy is twitching while rambling about how Americans are to fat and lazy to engage in civil war.
youtu.be/5hgPnTs0YNg

Attached: D6F1CBFE-08A4-45EB-9B1D-0AAC3D7D89A3.jpg (1272x703, 228K)

Terminal AIDS

diabetic shock, probably why he assumes everyone else is as fat and out of shape as himself

Looks like Bell's Palsy.

One of his eyes blinks and the other stays open, but it rolls up into the back of his head. Kind of weird

He got Super AIDs from being a super fag.

Projection. He is probably as said, unable to understand why anyone would die for anything other than a Netflix Release.

You also have to remember to that a lot of these YouTube celebrity types have been compromised in someway. They have either had their livelihoods threatened by the dreaded jew tube monetary algorithm or somebody has reached out to them and told them to tone down the rhetoric because they have too much influence. See Joe Rogan

This guy is such a faggot.

anyone remembers the video in which he said he fended off a nignog by calling it a nigger and waving his gun?
Obviously he referred to the name as "Racial Slurr"
What a faggot, cannot even say he called a couple carjackers niggers

>Americans are to fat and lazy to engage in civil war
He's not wrong. Americans are already too fat and lazy to stop blatant infringements on firearm ownership, what makes you think it will be any different in the future?

Can someone tell me why the Jow Forumsniggers are extra triggered today?

>livelihoods threatened by the dreaded jew tube monetary algorithm
That's already happened long ago, unless you're someone huge like pewdiepie you arn't making any money on youtube, so it's not that.

Can you tell me why you would defend the faggot yankee retard?

tweaker induced mental incapacitation

Bells Palsy.

True but it's the wrong way to look at it. Same thing for gays or radical leftist reasons for buying firearms. The reason doesn't matter. The sheer number of guns makes confiscation a pipe dream as well.

>literal faggot
>voted for hillary
>only owns pistols

hope he's suffering with that beetus shock

>Hourly "Da comrade, civil war on the USA very soon!" thread

Attached: 1422398646001.png (878x900, 243K)

popeye the sailor

He is a boy hungry pedophile. That’s what they look like after raping a young boy. Stay away from those who look like this!

>muh Jow Forums boogeyman because some random faggot retard is getting shit on
jesus christ kid just go back to r*ddit already, nobody want your disabled ass here.

Attached: gobacknigger.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>MASSIVE butthurt
Why are you so butthurt, is there something wrong with being from Jow Forums or something? You act almost like it's something to be ashamed of...

Attached: knowing look.jpg (210x230, 34K)

He didn't jump on that vine train while it lasted so that's how he stays relevant

>y-you're mad!!!
good retort little guy, still gonna have to direct you to your safespace though. plebbit is that way my poor lil cuck friend.

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

Lead poisoning from years of shooting, text book symptoms.

That's not an answer to the question though. It seems being from Jow Forums is something to be ashamed of and information to be hidden as much as possible.

Attached: such questions.gif (128x193, 11K)

Different user. Just go away. You are already btfo.

Attached: 1553248722782.gif (320x160, 321K)

I second this

>so many guns it makes gun confiscation a pipe dream
It WOULD! But the truth is you all are bunch of pussies who will leterally turn in your guns once the government starts threating you with prison, they’ll even send a few to jail and at that point leterally 50% you would hand in your guns and be like
>common guys its stoopid! Im all for the second adamant but its not worth going to prison for! You cant even shoot anymore because if someone hears it youll go to prison.
You will hold out for a few months until the government scares you sufficiently. Then you’ll leterally laugh at the people who where brave enough to go to prison for there right to defend themselves.

I have no reason why a buch of fat slobs got so butt blasted over this video. You’re delusional you don’t do shit for your rights now when the stakes are zero so why would you ever?

Attached: F605D80B-6B4F-4483-9F7F-655F9CB190A6.jpg (317x369, 17K)

I'm from pol

Post guns with stamp or kill yourself nigger

nigger he started the fucking video off by saying half his face is paralyzed

But it's not. When you see what Jow Forums presents you just look at patriotards as bluepilled goyim who stand behind a piece of paper as if it will protect them while they ignore Race and Nation. When shtf you better hope you find Whites similar to you and kick fucking arse with those funs you have. We need victories now.

Attached: 1554190619290.jpg (800x800, 165K)

Leftypol is here user, and non whites its not a safe space. your wasting your time arguing politics here.

Attached: F8F09143-9545-47D7-862B-877C5BC7DE63.png (1136x640, 813K)

>muh reddit
>usual polack is triggered as ever

Why does this fat faggot have viewers?

So why do people listen to a cripple? He doesn't even have motor control to half his face.

>there will never be a civil war GIB ME MONEY!!

So it is just a shitty Jow Forums thread filled with Jow Forumsacks Jow Forumsluting then? Thanks for confirming, good to know, you can piss off now.

Jow Forums, not sending their best since 2012

Attached: lach beim essen.png (218x265, 149K)

>still sperging out about MUH POL BOOGEYMEN
why are you still here plebbitor

Attached: 1549761855785.png (512x512, 127K)

People that make these type of videos the bury/hide you gun, and you will lose the civil war shit are projecting. they are fat old men making too much money and would never do shit themselves that's it.

Yes.

>p-lease shut up already
>other people might see it

Why are you so butthurt, is there something wrong with someone being from Jow Forums or something? You're acting like it's something for them to be ashamed of...

see what? you sperging out about Jow Forums as if it has any bearing on the conversation at hand? take your meds already little guy.

Attached: smile.jpg (222x293, 10K)