Hijacking planes was never easier

youtube.com/watch?v=7JMea1NReOE

Attached: 3443.png (1121x648, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coldsteelarizona.com/fgx-balisong-knife.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cold Steel is so fucking based. Lynn is an animal.

>entire point is to be cheap
>'super inexpensive'
betting it's still 49.99

$17 in stock.

coldsteelarizona.com/fgx-balisong-knife.html

These FGX products are neat from a legal perspective, like if you live in a nerfed area, but are total crap otherwise. A fixed blade made of chinesium is still more effective. I bought one for giggles long ago.

>2.2oz
>$17
fuck now I kinda want it for the novelty

If nothing else it's a cheap balisong trainer/fidget toy.

You'd have to file the serrations off one side to actually flip it, but that's easy since it's plastic

>You'd have to file the serrations off one side to actually flip it,

pussy

They will mix metal in the plastic so it can be detected by metal detector.

The same was done to ceramic knife.

Cold Steel doesn't though, and it's actually part of the marketing that they can go through metal detectors

>everything cold steel makes is goofily disproportionately oversized just so they'll fit in Lynn's ham hands
Why am I only now realizing this

Metal detector. So 20th century.
I went through an airport scanner a few years back after emptying my pockets, or so I thought. They found the plastic comb in my back pocket that I overlooked.

The only person I've ever seen dodge a scanner was a fat lady in a burqa who started shrieking. Or maybe it was a skinny guy in a burqa with a bunch of RDX strapped on.

Yeah the new backscatter scanners can see items like this. Prison pocket is the only option there. Many places still use metal detectors though, like concerts, clubs, and secure buildings.

Lynn sold me on it. Guess I'm adding an FTX Bali to the wishlist

Just fucking buy it. It's less than $20.

shipping is 10 dollars flat

Oh gay. Wait until BladeHQ gets it in stock

too late i already bought one. 27 bucks total.

>t. Three Fingered Jim

>>everything cold steel makes is goofily disproportionately oversized just so they'll fit in the fat mall ninja faggots that purchase these things, hands.

He sure knows his demographic.

Attached: Cold Steel.jpg (449x616, 106K)