I don't like flying cause i cant bring my knife

I don't like flying cause i cant bring my knife....

Honestly drove 13 hundred miles instead of flying
>Texas->S.C. and back.
Anyone else feel this way?

Attached: EDC-knife.jpg (1000x319, 17K)

I know OP, they wouldn't let me bring my plate carrier on. I just drove instead.

bastards.

>Wouldn't let me bring my plate carrier on

I've unironically carried a Vertx EDC backpack with an 11x14" plate on multiple planes, plus an IFAK with Raptor Shears.

Get real you casual faggot, your 5" bowie knife will never save a life or stop a shooter.

Attached: Shootin'4.jpg (1676x939, 162K)

>chooses to waste resources because he can't take his $20 gas station folder knife on an airplane

ISHYGDDT

>$20 Walmart knife
>have the same one on me right now
>actually pretty good

Just stick it in checked luggage idiot. Or buy a new cheap knife when you arrive.

i love my shitty little knife bro.

Checked bag you retard

>knife
You're an autistic dipshit. And you can put it in checked luggage. Or just fucking buy a mallninja Chink knife when you get there, it'll cost half the money of the gas you spent just to drive through Texas.

what does a knife have to do with that shit?
a knife is a tool , a self defense tool is the least useful part of it

>What does a knife have to do with that shit

Every single piece of "That shit" is 10,000 times more useful than a knife on an airplane. What kind of ludicrous John Wick scenario do you have yourself battling Al Qaeda with a fucking gas station pocket knife.

>A self defense tool
Oh, you're retarded, well that makes sense then.

Op is an elite blademaster.
While you banged stacy and wasted your time on the range, he mastered the art of close combat with the dagger/knife.

>A knife
>Self defense tool
>Loser dies on the scene
>Winner dies on the way to the hospital

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1550626244055.jpg (960x717, 71K)

That's not true at all, that's true for a fight where both people have knives but most people here just mean you're the only one with the knife.

You're an idiot and you deserve to die slowly on the street with 50 knife wounds in your body.

it was a pretty drive though.

Attached: btf.png (720x710, 366K)

I don't like flying because I'm ocd and don't like taking my shoes off in public

i dont check a bag.
i mostly just keep a backpack so that i dont have to deal with the whole luggage aspect.

yeah I do op

I was gonna post something like
>not for a partially serrated crkt
but you know what, I actually had a little spearpoint crkt m16 that I picked up in a sporting goods store in grants pass for my first fire season when I thought I lost my ontario rat 1, had the goofy extra lock and everything, and it honestly wasn't too bad and I didn't feel bad about abusing it or, eventually, losing it.

still, fuck the tsa and cramped seats and needing to rent a car.