China is considering to buy Russia’s SU-57 stealth fighter

China is considering to buy Russia’s SU-57 stealth fighter.

Attached: 5b3758befc7e93113f8b45c2.jpg (900x506, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thediplomat.com/2019/04/russia-to-offer-china-su-57-fifth-generation-stealth-fighter/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenyang_WS-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Source : Vatnik/Chinknin anus
Fuck off + sage

/thread

They will buy 12 of them, steal all the tech and produce a cheaper verision like they allways do.

Selling shit to china isnt something to be proud of.

thediplomat.com/2019/04/russia-to-offer-china-su-57-fifth-generation-stealth-fighter/

>China is considering to buy Russia’s SU-57 stealth fighter.

>russia-to-offer-china-su-57

April Fools News.

Good for them since China can't develop own engines and are still stuck with RD33 for their """5 gen"""

>Russia offered SU-57 to China, which neither asked nor made any comments about it, to attract Indian customer
Fuck off Pajeet
>muh China no engines fellow k XDDDDDDDD
Fuck off Pajeet

>China can't develop own engines
Are you retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenyang_WS-10

>thediplomat

any serious source that actually knows a thing of two about the military?

China has a big heart, China is trying to uplift Russian spirit by giving them money. This is the correct way of hearts and minds. Impressive.

I came to say this, too. it has happened before; the chinese bought just a few planes of the same model, copied them, and started to selling their copy i cant think of a worse bussiness for the russians

But will it have the pulse laser?

yep. a family member had to block them from stealing his patents and selling the product to his clients after he put a factory there in the late 90s.

fascinating.

I M P L E S S I V E

>China totally has quantum radar guide
>but also wants shitty vodka planes
Mmmmk there Chang, you do you

Pretty much anything of value is banned from being shipped to Ch*na from America. The insects don't respect patent laws. Shit, even high-end CNC machines can't be shipped there and have wireless connections attached to accelerometers that brick the machine and alert the authorities if it's been moved.

Attached: 1383191586242.jpg (1365x2048, 695K)

>like what exactly?intel cpu's?china stopped buying them since snowden gave away the first backdoors to the public..
>high end cnc machines
as if usa can even begin to reach the quality of asml on anything regarding precision which is why asml is literally a monopoly

>dutch lithography machines
>anything to do with chinese/american export

So is the only reason they're buying it is to do a favor for Russians?
I feel like they'd just pirate the schematics and make a knock off otherwise.

The source is garbage so OP is full of shit, however I could technically see the possibility. Nothing really prevents changs from buying russian planes, even if it's 5-gen. Chinese were more than happy to buy russian flankers, even through they were developing 4 gen jets like J-10 and Jf-17 at the same time. So what stops them now?

F15 is a better plane, but we won’t sell it to you

Attached: 797B4E82-76F7-42A7-BF0E-94FBD2951D7C.jpg (621x414, 35K)

they produce the best cnc also in case you missed it...

Yeah they're considering selling the S-400 to the US too.

Attached: S-400 new customer outreach.jpg (1695x1709, 593K)

again what does dutch export have to do with americans refusing to send their domestic cnc machines to china?

>but also wants shitty vodka planes
>said no one
>except bandwagoning shitposters
>Hmkay, durka durka durr
Really makes you think

>Amerimutts
>respecting patent laws
el oh el

based america wins again, capitalism ho!

china never bought anything of value from usa user especially when they can find it cheaper

hence why trump banned intel from selling cpus to them yet china already had a deal with amd to produced their own domestic ryzen

its small things like that

>Russia forced to sell weapons tech to their biggest rivals to pay rent
>again

Attached: 1374945955339.jpg (247x247, 32K)