Fuck you, California

Went to buy some cheap mags from PSA today only to find that they have jumped way up in price because of fucking California. These damn things were $7.99 yesterday. Thanks a lot, faggots. Why can't you guys just stop rocking the fucking boat and leave well enough alone?

Pic related

Attached: CAsucks - Edited.png (1046x558, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5NULvRSk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The CHAD Californian wins again

magpuls were never 7.99, the aluminum mags are sometimes though.
stop hating another states newly found freedums

Fuck off, we waited 20 years for this shit, you can wait a few weeks for prices to stabilize.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 9.56.50 AM.png (321x368, 159K)

I want my mags and I want them now, damn it. You aren't going to be able to keep them anyway. CA is just going to appeal this to the 9th Circuit who will immediately strike down this ruling.

>newly found freedums
I don't care about a bunch of worthless illegal aliens suddenly being able to own guns.

Yes they were, last week you could have bought pmag m2 for $8 a pop with free shipping when you order more than 10 of them, I know because that's what I did.

Go to your LGS

This. Arming Californians is a threat to liberty. We need to encounter zero resistance when we reconquer it for real Americans

I honestly don't give a rip if there's a slight bump in price, if it means that California will be flooded with so many hi-caps that a mag ban will never work in that state ever again, until they come out with phased plasma rifles and figure out a way to restrict the fuel cells on them.

Attached: PPR__64768.1548803605.jpg (1000x602, 68K)

california isn't the problem. the jews at PSA raising their prices to take advantage of new sales, that's the problem.
add them to your list of never buy from again. like cheaperthandirt, and other jew places that jack the prices up during "events".

Hahahahahahahahaha! That's a good one.

I'm not going to pay $20 per magazine there.

They didn't jack up prices though. This is the normal price, the lower prices were when they were on sale in one of the daily deals.

Go to the store, idiot.

Or buy from one of the online retailers too cucked to sell to CA, like ctd or midway

Fuck off, that's normal prices.

Not our fault you’re poor

>I don't care about a bunch of worthless illegal aliens suddenly being able to own guns.
The flyover SEETHES from his mobile home

>Imagine being this cucked by a ~$4.00 different

Attached: 1553732177704.png (700x645, 448K)

if that's normal than fine. I was just telling OP that the problem wouldn't be california, it would be PSA, if the prices did in fact go up.

This, actually. Has PSA changed ownership? I remember they gained a lot of my respect during the Obama years because of their belief in flooding the market with cheap ARs.

Guess they've changed their ideology.

Nowhere here sells them for as cheap as PSA. Also, none of the other websites offer free shipping.

Jews detected. You know damn well they only ended their "sale" yesterday(which lasted for months one end, strangely enough) was to take advantage of this new ruling.

Why buy something for almost double the price just to prove to yourself that you aren't poor? That's how you unironically become poor you mong.

>he doesn't understand supply and demand

That means a lot coming from a paraplegic transgender Cali cocksucker.

Yea they cut a deal buying in bulk you dope

$12 a PMAG is not outrageous. I'd even pay $15 per mag just for the superior reliability over GI mags.

>it’s wrong to end a sale on mags to offset the demand of an extremely populous state of cucks
Fuck off nigger. PSA is doing more for gun rights than you ever will

12.50 is what they are most of the time. You just missed a sale.

Hey leftypol

This guy gets it

>boo hoo supply and demand

>ITT people sperg out over OP not being able to interpret a sale price.

>waited 20 years
lol... the ban was 20 years old???!

Agreed. Op is a poorfag for sure

I didn't know they ended a sale. I just read what OP wrote. If they jacked the prices up then that's jewy. I didn't realize OP was retarded. A faggot? Yes I knew OP was a faggot. I just didn't know he was retarded.

nah. I use jew or jewy to just mean greedy, cause you know...jews and all. but I'm not racist or antisemitic.

$15 dollars is a fair price for pmags.

dont like it get the $7 off brand ones

Jesus Christ don't you EVER stop spreading your disinfo? Do you get paid? Or is it all you?

Fuck you cunt. Stop being poor

GI mags are more reliable though. The D&H aluminum mags that PSA has are much better than PMAGS.

2001 is what I've read. So almost.

You had fucking decades to buy them, fuck off.

Aww, guns was the one thing he had going for him and now we're reaching parity.

Sad!

Why do you assholes keep going "REEE REEE IT WAS A SALE!!!".

The fucking sale lasted for 4 months straight! At what point does it stop being a sale and become their regular price?

Stop being retarded and realize that PSA only ended their little "sale" because of the CA ruling. That doesn't make them any less Jewish.

Attached: 1529638532150.png (913x790, 116K)

Stop being a faggot. I wanted to buy some Bulgarian steel AK mags but this disrupted it. Get over it, Americans are getting freedom back. I can wait and so can you.

Also it wasn’t the regular price, PSA just does sales a lot to move high vomumes of product at a low profit margin per-item. That sale just ended, maybe to make it easier to handle the number of orders and focus on Cali for a minute, maybe not.

The point is we’re all in this together, don’t be a fag about it.

Attached: 58376DF0-87C1-4BF0-8D5D-07ECF606BC9F.jpg (404x530, 147K)

Commiefornians aren't Americans

>He doesn't understand basic supply and demand
Supply in the PSA warehouse is fixed until a new PO is sent. Demand spikes from an overnight emergence of a new market. PSA prices stock accordingly to put downward pressure on demand to increase availability.
This isn't gouging, they are filling all orders and still charging less than other places.
You are either poor, a troll, or astroturfing, either way rethink your life

>jumped way up in price
It's $5 you absolute poorfag. Get a real job.

Attached: most-common-types-of-vaginal-infections.jpg (800x528, 40K)

This and unironically.
>Suddenly a huge reversal in law
>why arent prices like on black friday
Lmao assmad fags think that normal prices are “gouging” and that they deserve special pricing because they’re faggots.
>peak wew

Attached: 64B2A04D-D662-479E-9490-DB780FC65A81.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Threadly reminder that the AR-15 is a product of California. Funny how America's rifle is a Californian invention, but Californians aren't Americans...

It's not like the state got flooded or anything.

Attached: Ammo1.jpg (800x600, 92K)

This is the most flyover post I've ever read.

>Sale ends on the first of the month
>No! It must be them being jewish!

Attached: 1478787902961.jpg (600x600, 81K)

Prove it's wrong, then.

No you FUCKING IDIOT. The sale just happened to end on the day that this ruling came down? That's no coincidence. Also, their sales don't always end on the first of the month so your argument is invalid and you should go fuck yourself in the ass.

100%
Fags are trying to make a win look like a loss and this is all they've got.

Fuck off liberal shill, I'm not seeing any gouging.

Call me when you see them doing CheaperThanDirt tier prices.

Attached: gougemasters.jpg (824x528, 102K)

Crybaby zitfaced virgin poorfag vs the chad Californian
Cry more QQ

>FUCKING IDIOT
Nice projection. Maybe you should put your effort into sperging out here into your job, then you won't be poor enough to be anally annihilated over this.

Attached: 1517520354090.jpg (963x718, 123K)

The magpuls have been 13 before the whole California thing stop lying like a faggot

Will they have 40 watt range?

>Selling something for the normal advertised price is Jewish

This fucking guy...

Yes, unless your shitty politician says you can't be trusted with 40 watt range assault blasters.

Attached: NWO-JEWESS-DIANNE-FEINSTEIN.jpg (650x467, 59K)

They've been $8 per mag on 10+ if you use the coupon code since Thanksgiving.

You know, that's entirely fair. Fuck you guys for running the prices up, but also, I get it

You're part of the problem. When someone makes you take a bite out of a shit sandwich, your first reaction shouldn't be
>YUM! CAN I HAVE SOME MORE?

Attached: bigbrain.jpg (460x343, 14K)

>hurr this ruling is so illegals can buy guns
>It's not a coincidence that the sale ended on the first of the month
Jesus Christ, imagine being this inbred

You're bitching over $5-8. Seriously try working somewhere other than McDonalds and then maybe you'd be able to afford mags for your shitty PSA rifle.

Finally, there's someone else on Jow Forums who is actually intelligent.

It's the principle of it. I don't care if you are a billionaire, you should not have to pay an extra 5 to 8 dollars for no reason at all.

>Yea they cut a deal buying in bulk you dope
"Fuck this, prices went up"
>N... no they didn't
"They did. I have proof"
>Y... yeah, so what? They bought in bulk!

Absolute fucking idiot

Hey, just what you see.

>no reason at all
What is supply and demand?

Wrong one. She’s the one trying to take all the guns from everybody. Newsom is our shitty politician trying to take our guns.

I get that, but PSA likes to go on and on about how they don't jack up prices and that's exactly what they're doing.

Then they flood this board with paid shills like yourself to defend them.

>Stop being retarded and realize that PSA only ended their little "sale" because of the CA ruling. That doesn't make them any less Jewish.
It's literally truth. Their 1000rd / 10mag combo's also went up $100

I've literally been checking their website every day or so for the better part of 6 months. The 1000rd / 10mag combos were ALWAYS $350 or less. I got mine for $329. Their prices have absolutely gone up - be it through SHEER COINCIDENCE or INTENTIONAL - and be it through NO LONGER DISCOUNTING vs RAISING PRICE

>Spend 20 years as a laughing stock.
>Get a sliver of real freedom back by a stroke of good fortune.
>It’s likely going to end by days end.
>Be booty blasted over having to pay $4.00 more than he thought.

Attached: 89B8583D-04AB-4A16-956C-E6CCD3724F23.jpg (1080x1296, 229K)

Damn this thread reeks of poverty

ARs were never that popular until OIF and OEF.

how certain are you that you're not jewish?

Fuck off. PMAGs are same price as they were before.

>What is supply and demand?
PSA AK's sell out within hours, every time they're available. If they conformed to the whole "supply and demand", their AK's would be $800 or more. This seems like a sneaky ploy to get extra money via mag sales to Californians in particular. Their AK's remain the same price. Why money grab 1 particular product when they're so used to selling out of everything.

They know if they did sell their aks at a higher price point they would lose out their market for cheap and good enough non slav spec aks.

Or maybe there's a factor you're not considering that has nothing to do with California

>You're bitching over $5-8

Some of us can afford to buy more than 1 mag.

lol what kind of omegacuck is perfectly content with being overcharged?

>for your shitty PSA rifle.
Post rifle pics, nogunz

better not buy anything until it's the price it was in 94, you don't want to get ripped off

Yeah, that's how much I got mine for 2 weeks ago.

If they sold their AKs for $800 no would buy them because you could buy a WASR cheaper. How do you not understand the concept of market competition? Are you a communist?

>leddit spacing
go back to r

You call it Reddit spacing, I call it proper formatting.

Get used to it.

He says, clutching his featureless rifle.

Attached: af0.png (846x900, 448K)

Attached: 1521397321017.jpg (7680x4320, 2.27M)

That is normal price retard. I bought some last week before the ruling and they were $11.99. Let Californians enjoy themselves.

Attached: 1472559855179.gif (480x228, 499K)

BASED ZOOMER

Attached: 128937509848.png (512x512, 644K)

And clutching my
>legal weed
>unmatched weather
>unmatched natural landscape
>culture
>class
>high paying tech job

Enjoy your mobile home, try not to get blown away in a hurricane or tornado.

As a Californian, this post made me cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5NULvRSk

I'm a stupid caliboi but legal weed and guns are still technically a no-no

>high paying tech job
>cant afford normal priced magazines
Could you kvetch and louder?

Attached: FED9FB39-B08B-4F5D-B5F8-8BB411EB499E.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

As a fellow zoomer I feel ashamed. You have ruined my day and I will now go listen to lil peep to feel better.

I’m surprised they’re still in business

So Florida but cuckier?

I literally have $1000 in mags coming in the mail lol.

I'm not the butthurt rust belter complaining about magazine prices.

Supply and demand, numbnuts. Don't like it? Then move to fucking Soviet Russia. The world doesn't owe you cheap stuff.