Front serrations

I have never understood the deal with them, do they serve a purpose other than tacticool?

If you like using your thumb on slide for control it seems like they'd be painful.

Pic related

Attached: Glock-17-Gen-4-FS-Handgun.jpg (1000x638, 106K)

>front serrations
Tacticool bullshit for wristlets
>thumb on slide
The same

It's for presschecking tryhards

dude if u dont press check ur handguns ur breaking the 5 rules of gunsafety.

I love this place.

My glock 19 doesn't have them. Never had to check my chamber

How the fuck do you NOT know you chambered a bullet.

They just make it easier to rack the slide overhand or pull the slide back from the front. I don't understand why people get so upset when a gun has them.
>using your thumb on slide for control it
Oh, you're noguns.

Just hit the slide release

I just like the way it looks. I never use them

Attached: IMG1223473150897613472.jpg (813x1500, 183K)

It's a slide lock not a slide release

It's a fucking slide release. Half my gun manuals call it a release and made no recommendation to how you should chamber the first bullet.

can someone press check this?

Fucking this, I've never cleared a fun and I've only had one ND in my life and it wasn't even that bad

You are fucking stupid

Attached: 1551364822483.jpg (563x651, 226K)

Only non meme answer you are likely to get

Jesus what a nasty looking slut. Probably actually has HIV.

I put my thumb pretty high on my g19, i like the high grip and works for me.

Saw pic related and i could only ask: why

stupid nigger

Useful for people who prefer to grip the slide in the front for press checks. I don't use any front grip techniques for any of my handguns, so I have no use for forward serrations. Personal preference.
As for resting your thumb on the slide during firing operations (especially as a gripping surface): Don't do that, you're asking for a malfunction.

For rmr attachment makes racking slide back easier.
Think about it.

rmr attachment makes racking slide back harder.
Think about it.

Most of the time they're useless. However they're useful on a few models like the CZ-75, because of the inverted slide. They're unnecessary on a Glock though.

Attached: sp01fde.jpg (1440x1080, 89K)

I can clear stovepipes/feed issues faster and with less manipulation in general, and so can a lot of competition shooters.
Also, I don't break grip or presentation nearly as bad using forward serrations.

Besides, what fot you care? Seriously, what kind of faggot cares? It's a feature you can optionally use. Having it and not using it means nothing. But for people who do use it, hey, benefit.
The only reason to get upset is if you're some noguns faggot who has an idealized gun in their head that doesn't include FS so seeing other people liking them makes you feel like your opinion on shit you don't use isn't valid.
It's like asking why sights should be adjustable for windage. Fucking nobody does adjust them, any manufacturer worth buying from probably sighted the gun in better than you can, but it's still nice.

tl;dr don't be such a whiny bitch.

Attached: 1549416641430.jpg (472x472, 42K)