Prepare your anus boys. Amazon and Skunkworks have teamed up to kill us all

Prepare your anus boys. Amazon and Skunkworks have teamed up to kill us all.

Attached: amazon hovership.jpg (857x480, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkfQP2KeMPo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_rights
youtube.com/watch?v=2vj37yeQQHg
youtube.com/watch?v=kZPNI8mQ1ao
youtu.be/NZNHUzPzGMY
youtube.com/watch?v=qBwuvQAfKz0
youtube.com/watch?v=JpXgIMOO-_I&t=2012s
youtube.com/watch?v=v5q--PYfs8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=TZrh6eooyrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So do I use a shoulder fired rocket to return a purchase?

Are you ready for your missed deliveries to be confirmed delivered on your roofs?
youtube.com/watch?v=nkfQP2KeMPo

>buy full auto pellet gun for couple hundred burger bucks
>hide innabush
>unload on blimp
>walk away
ez pz

>amazon sends pictures of assailant to local pd
>local pd sends swat to capture or kill dangerous suspect with full auto weaponry who caused the death of hundreds in a fiery zepplin crash
Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to mourn doggo. He was taken from us all too soon, some say due to the rash actions of his owner, but the lord welcomes all pure souls, let us bow our heads in a moment of silence for the departed.

Attached: dog-funeral-flowers.jpg (720x540, 100K)

i remember a thread from years ago warning us of quad copters, drones and cameras attached to them, watching us piss behind our own home, on our own property
that op said they will start with delivery, to get us used to it, then the cops will master the use of them
What are the laws of private airspace? How tall does a home owner own the sky above him?

All hail our robot overlords!

You own at least 83ft, possibly as much as 500ft.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_rights

Actually hybrid airships are much harder to take down than that. You could shoot many holes in them and it'll probably take them days to even realize they're losing lift gas. They're not under high pressure. You have to rip a mighty big hole in them to take them down, and even when you do, it basically just turns into a parachute.

in the US you generally "own" straight down to the center of the earth, and straight up all the way into space.

The Federal Government, however, still retains "exclusive sovereignty of the airspace" even though you own it, with the right to permit civilian air traffic above a few hundred feet or so

It's a giant, low flying, extremely slow-moving target covered in dinky unarmored propellers. You might not be able to bring it down but you could render it uncontrollable extremely easily.

And if you seriously think there wont be jantavious and taquans getting buzzed and taking potshots at it literally all the time, you're a fool. Let alone people with actual rifles

>hurr the blacks are gonna shoot it
I guess that’s why Tyrone took so many Goodyear blimps eh?

kirov reporting

youtube.com/watch?v=2vj37yeQQHg

Goodyear blimps fly wayyyyyyyyy higher than that Amazon blimp. The video is fake, but in it the blimp is much closer to land

It floats 14,000 feet up and can take hundreds of 7.62 rounds through the lift cells without impacting loiter time. If there are problems, bolt on a 40 pound WAPS and Tivo Jaquantarious' actions from shooting right back to his apartment.

Totally not CGI

One fudd with a bolty boy and a well placed shot would fuck that amazon prime delivery up. Good luck in the appalachians blimpyboys, no more flammable gas right?

>One fudd with a bolty boy and a well placed shot would fuck that amazon prime delivery up.
Are you talking about taking out all four of its drive engines? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it needs all of them to fly; it's just most maneuverable when they're all working, which is most relevant during takeoff and landing, less so during sustained flight. Or do you feel like you know how to take out the power plant with that well-placed shot?

This video was an april fools joke. They did actually patent this idea though and might still do it in the future.

>How tall does a home owner own the sky above him?
At least this much. This building was a SCOTUS case to determine exactly this question. They originally wanted to build the skyscraper over the top of the church like a ledge.

Attached: 1999_Broadway_in_Denver_Colorado.jpg (1024x1365, 347K)

RIP president Harling

Attached: 35430A34-BA1A-4515-8314-80DA84D4E933.jpg (320x180, 7K)

L30 ZEPPELIN INCOMING
LOAD THE QF-1

Attached: 1553296347456.png (600x471, 422K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kZPNI8mQ1ao
DO NOT INTERFERE.
OUR INTENTIONS ARE PEACEFUL.
WE ARE AMAZON.

Did pespi cola executives really higher mercenaries in south america?

yeah but they don't hire fat virgins

Couple of homemade suicide drones(RC aircraft with IEDs strapped to them) should be able to take it down if you really wanted to.

>get friend with cessna or some shit
>get friends with guns
>make gun ports
>get to Amazonius Prime, Scourge of US Postal Service
>strafe it until it lands
>kill all the "crew"
>count out the dildos on it
>sell them
>use said funds to buy more planes and guns and become sky pirates
>rinse and repeat

Attached: [bagpipes intensify].webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

>private corporation builds a massive flying drone aircraft carrier
Is this what it feels like to live in a cyberpunk dystopia?

Yes, and im fucking stoked

>corporate branded airship floats in the glow of city lights
>can't buy augmented limbs and cybernetics
HONK HONK

Attached: 1553681170736.jpg (933x933, 214K)

>A NEW LIFE AWAITS YOU ON THE OFF-WORLD COLONIES

Attached: blade-runner-blimp-640x460.jpg (640x460, 61K)

There will be no privacy in the future. Within 50 years all land will be monitored at all times.

>CARRIER HAS ARRIVED

Attached: carrier.png (555x592, 716K)

>You have to rip a mighty big hole in them to take them down
how big a hole we talkin here?

Man, that would've been nice if it was true. I want my cyberpunk future to at least be stylish.

Attached: 1553437644356.webm (720x404, 2.2M)

>tfw no off world colonies

Attached: 1478844599913.jpg (312x159, 11K)

>Start shooting swarms of drones.
>They start to spawning and entering the building que of the Amazon carrier using the funds I used to buy gun accessories.

Fug

Attached: 1482449990816.jpg (567x437, 45K)

This. Or 20mm anzio rifles and civilian owned artillery guns. The drones would be a lot cheaper and easier though.

youtu.be/NZNHUzPzGMY

Attached: Untitled (2).png (6000x3600, 3.21M)

Silence! The goyim is not supposed to know!

>Little John, get the Pandora

Attached: james-bruner-screenshot000.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

I read somewhere that the British blimp over northern ireland during the troubles we covered in bullet holes. And it barely effected their cycle rate. They pull them down and patch them up. They don't pop or deflate like a balloon.

>thinking merely shooting at it will work

Am I back in 1915?

Attached: cc4n24k39br11.png (2625x1704, 3.92M)

>Try to shoot it down
>The Amazon drones enter defensive mode to protect the carrier
>Suddenly they start swarming you trying to chop you to bits

Finally have a use for a flare gun

Attached: FlareGun vs Amazon blimp.gif (540x302, 2.6M)

youtube.com/watch?v=qBwuvQAfKz0
Laser zeppelins when?

Attached: Terminator_Screencap_15.jpg (1600x867, 269K)

>Blimp flies over Chicago
>local gang takes over Sears Tower, unloads small stolen Mexican arsenal at blimp
>blimp crashes into building, spills thousand of dildos, towels, t-shirts, and toothpaste tubes all over 5th Ave
>"It's like 9/11 in the Windy City, oh the hoomanity!"

Attached: D2h3kUoW0AE-46e.jpg large.jpg (462x308, 11K)

I mean, how the fuck else would you do it? Trebuchet?

youtube.com/watch?v=JpXgIMOO-_I&t=2012s

I just realized they used this as the boss battle music in Fear and Hunger.

Kirov reporting in

drone pilot here...disregard the rest of the lies being told to you...the only place i can't fly is near an airport. If i want to hover outside your bedroom window nothing you do or say can stop me. And if you damage my property you'll be paying for it.

t. surrounded by pissed off neighbors who couldn't do shit about it. had cops called multiple times.

Attached: 1340518578855.gif (255x200, 1.04M)

Goodyear blimps don’t come with lootboxes

The cleavage on that thing is just absurd

Fuck I miss that game.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5q--PYfs8Q

Attached: 4465.jpg (586x391, 66K)

Cops don't know shit about airspace. You fly around my house, I'm calling the FAA.

>Stiff breeze blows it off-course repeatedly

Nothing personnel, kid

Attached: IMG_20190401_172035.jpg (420x420, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TZrh6eooyrg

>D-d-don't shoot muh quadcopter, p-p-plz
>I l-l-like being an obnoxious manchild
>What da fuck bro STAHP IT

this is the future you chose

Attached: wagie wagie get in cagie.jpg (1000x667, 472K)

>And if you damage my property you'll be paying for it.
You'll have to sue me first, and I promise you the cost of the lawsuit will outweigh any recovery for the damaged toy helicopter.

When. God when. Armed roving bandits with shoulder fired sams taking down the motherships. Mad Max: The Sky is the Limit

this kills the blimb

Attached: Hornady80596-2.jpg (500x500, 10K)

You must be 18 to post here.

As cool as the premise was, it was a pretty shitty show

but last exile did have some great visuals.

>Live under approach path for local municipal airport
>Can't even fly my own drone at my house because FAA rules hard coded into ROM

Attached: do not feed the drones.jpg (540x405, 71K)

Airspace doesn't really matter because the brain melting magic of 5G allows corporations to pay building owners $30 extra a month to install tiny solar powered cameras all over the place that watch EVERYTHING and stream it back to Google for analysis. They don't need drones.

this isn't going to expand whatsoever upon impact so you'd unironically probably be best off pelting it with .22 (assuming it was within range) and put a multitude of slightly smaller holes in it for a fraction of the price

OH I REMEMBER THIS BOND MOVIE!

It was the one with with the good music.

Attached: zorin_airship_2_view_to_a_kill.jpg (650x354, 29K)

LOL

Ok, come fly your drone next to my window, on my property. I'll shoot it out of the sky with a shotgun, take it, and fucking lock my door. What are you going to do about it? Honestly? Call the police and tell them that you were flying your drone and looking in my windows, hovering on my property? The cops in my town are going to tell you you shouldn't have done that, faggot

If you put your drone on my property I’ll bury you with it on my property faggot

I wasnt going for expansion but more range. 7mm mag go fast.

fake

>drone pilot here

too short for varsity huh?

Attached: 1551930653589.gif (250x195, 801K)

What is everyone up in arms about? A blimp?

What happened now

Is this what that user was asking about shooting blimps for?

what is mineral rights

Yeah, you have to get up there with a rocket-armed drone.

>>Can't even fly my own drone at my house because FAA rules hard coded into ROM
>he can't build his own drone

I wonder how many air accidents we are gonna have with these flying around? I know they dont hit airline elevations unless its near the airport during rotation, but single engines and helos fly at these levels. This is gonna be interesting to see LA center vectoring around these drone swarms at like 1-2k feet.

Attached: dc4.png (1200x1001, 528K)

Attached: amazon wage cage.png (2000x2000, 3.64M)

fuck amazon. and fuck everyone who gives those fucks money by shopping on their site.

Attached: 1547084073878.jpg (858x821, 359K)

Attached: 1526564650696.jpg (2985x1966, 2.11M)

Pay the $3,500 repair fee for the damage you've done or I'm going to need you to come with me.

Attached: gpnrorY.jpg (767x849, 54K)

Just imagine, a Jow Forumsommando with the right resources could cobble together a barely airworthy blimp, ram it into this thing and go down as the first true airship pirate. Glorious.

what's this?

The Magnificent Kotobuki

>we're going to have to fight literal ZOGbots

>You loved Amazon echo so we brought you the Amazon Hindenburg

>Blimp flies over Chicago
>local gang takes over Sears Tower, unloads small stolen Mexican arsenal at blimp
>Fucking everything misses because local gang thinks bullets fly like lasers if they even bother to aim in the first place.
>Blimp flies away and gang celebrates victory with even more shooting into the air.
>All those bullets go somewhere.
>Mandalay Bay II Dindu Boogaloo.
Sheeeeeeit.

Attached: 1445914117262.jpg (312x560, 55K)