POST APOCALYPSE ARMOR

Alright Jow Forumsunts if you had just 30 minuets in a hardware store to grab the materials needed to make yourself bullet resistant and/or proof armor that covers at least 80% of your body what would you grab?
I'd grab:
>Duct tape
>Gorilla tape
>Flex seal
>Small square tiles
>Metal washers
I'd wrap layers of duct/gorllia tape around my body (Torso, arms, legs, etc) then put in a layer of tile, flex seal it all together, cover that with more tape, then over lap the metal washers together like chain-mail, flex seal that together, and finally put on one last layer of tape.

Attached: 1543603128400.png (860x583, 949K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nzREKo7j9DI
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn3PQJ9PHLY
bbc.com/food/recipes/easy_bread_sauce_26387
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing, especially if i almost wish for a nuclear winter
i'd rather save energy

30 mins in the hardware store and unless you really bloody well know what you're doing with armour you'd be lucky to make something reasonably knife-resistant with 80% coverage without it being far too heavy and clumsy to be a good idea to wear it.

youtu.be/nzREKo7j9DI

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-145638_YouTube.jpg (481x664, 173K)

Glad to have Jow Forums's preeminent expert in obscure/home produced armor in the thread. Fucking unimaginative wanker

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn3PQJ9PHLY
Milk crates, chains, and bolts

>Milk crates, chains, and bolts
You must be seeing something here that I'm not when it comes to protection.

>Milk crates, chains, and bolts

Speaking as someone who really enjoys fucking blondes in heavy chain body harnesses and indeed occasionally enjoys the feeling of heavy metal cold chain on skin I can tell you that you won't move far if you have placed enough heavy gauge chain on yourself to provide coverage from bullets

Just buy some plates you nigger because there is nothing you can make from crap that will reliably stop bullets

>unimaginitive wanker
Did you want the bullshit “DOOD I GET SUM SCRAP METAL AND MAEK POWUR ARMER AND SHREK EVERY1” answer or the realistic answer?

What's a hardware store?

Here's one I made earlier (not a trap). So I'm speaking from a position of experience with chains

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1269x1049, 217K)

>What's a hardware store?
A place where married men do to die. Like a tar pit for dinosaurs

what do you call this kind of posting? surely there must be a special term for it.

member when he got arrested after that

Why not ceramic floor tiles? I'm sure those will block some lower caliber rounds while not weighing you down. The downside being they'll be useless after unless you get smaller blocks and make a scale mail with them.

>what do you call this kind of posting? surely there must be a special term for it.

chainletter

>Why not ceramic floor tiles?
Well because they are ceramic floor tiles and you can just you know actually buy ceramic LvL IVs from Germany for very very little or at least you could until recently (old Bristol surplus). Good stuff, shaped very comfy .But what exactly is this fucking round with floor tiles actually meant to do? Are you renovating a bathroom or something?

Well the thread specifies apocalyptic armor. It won't be rated and treated differently but it should still have ceramic's impressive impact diffusion to weight.

When SHTF everyone is breaking into walmart and various hardware stores like a black friday sale gone wild you'll calmly walk into a, likely abandoned, tile store and walk out with plenty of impromptu armor

>Well the thread specifies apocalyptic armor

well that's just a hockey mask and a chain loincloth.

>walk into a, likely abandoned, tile store and walk out with plenty of impromptu armor

yes but that won't happen. However you will be in a position to SHTF refurbish your bathroom. Which will be nice

Based buster scruggs poster

"Well the world went to shit and I decided everything must be tile, all else will be put to the sword"
-Tim the Tilerant

totalboat epoxy
fibreglass welding mats
ceramic floor tiles

SHTF would be pretty boring. May as well renovate and take up oil painting

>totalboat epoxyfibreglass welding mats ceramic floor tiles
What the fuck is that meant to be private pile? What the fuck is that? What the fuck are you posting private pile? WHat the fuck are you posting on my beloved /k. You had best ufuck yourself if you want to post on my beloved board and if you don't you will not have a revovated bathroom OR functional body armour which is pretty cheap and widely available.

I mean do you know what decent ceramic tiles cost? You may as well just go buy some german lvl 4 ceramic plates which are shaped for your comfort and are also erotically cold when placed on bare skin

>ceramic floor tiles

Wat colour ?

>Did you want the bullshit “DOOD I GET SUM SCRAP METAL AND MAEK POWUR ARMER AND SHREK EVERY1” answer or the realistic answer?
No, you fucking stupid retard monkey cunt just be fucking creative. Shit if there is a realistic way to make power armor from shit at hardware store then I'm all ears that sounds interesting. It's a hypothetical situation and something fun/interesting to think about what would you grab in a hardware to be improvised armor.

Attached: 1543945870206.gif (300x169, 855K)

>way to make power armor from shit at hardware store

Chain loincloth is winrar

Well guys, here he is. Here's is the youngest poster on the board.

Attached: cum.jpg (403x37, 10K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>Well guys, here he is. Here's is the youngest poster on the board.

he may well be underage but he's got big dreams for his future as a post apocalyptic flooring installation guy he's literally obsessed with ceramic floor tiles and if he gets that into grout and spacers too, well, his future is bright

Attached: Lord-Humungus-Mad-Max-Kjell-Nilsson-b.jpg (500x520, 41K)

>bee creative
>hardware store power armor
here is the thread for you

>would you grab in a hardware to be improvised armor
ice cold erotic heavy gauge chain for my slavegirls and a shrubbery for myself

>that isn’t boy butt
Disappoint

Dont forget the caulking for lube

>shrubbery
I like bay myself.. Its got the save verdurous lustre as laurel but is also edible and useful in the kitchen, for example in bread sauce and makes an excellent and easily maintained shrubbery

For best effect before placing chain on stockinged blonde place chain in fringe for a few hours (not the freezer)!

What are your choices for post apocalyptic shrubbery tho'?

If you haven't watched The Ballad of Buster Scruggs. You should

Depends on the level of shtf.
Are we talking I Am Legend where there's still resources and the earth isn't fubar.
Or are we talking The Road where our only source of food is a couple grass hoppers and the soil is so fucked that we'll never grow crop again.

There's still resources and what not. This is if the shit is hitting the fan and you gotta grab shit from a hardware store.

>Depends on the level of shtf. Are we talking I Am Legend where there's still resources and the earth isn't fubar. Or are we talking The Road where our only source of food is a couple grass hoppers and the soil is so fucked that we'll never grow crop again.
James Martin's simple recipe for a classic bread sauce - wonderful with any white meat, but especially Christmas turkey.

It can easily be made ahead of time too.
Ingredients
1 large onion, peeled
6 cloves
1 bay leaf
6 black peppercorns
570ml/1 pint full-fat milk
110g/4oz fresh white breadcrumbs
40g/1½oz butter
salt and freshly ground black pepper
Method

1.For the bread sauce, stud the onion all over with the cloves, then place into a saucepan along with the bay leaf, peppercorns and milk. Bring the mixture to the boil, remove the pan from the heat and set to cool for 15 minutes.

2.Remove the onion, bay leaf and peppercorns, then stir in the breadcrumbs.

3.Return the pan to the heat and cook very gently for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the breadcrumbs have absorbed all the liquid and the sauce is the desired consistency.

4.Stir in the butter and season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Recipe Tips

If you are making this a day or two before you want to eat it, make the sauce a little looser than normal as it will thicken further when reheated. Reheat in a saucepan over the hob or a bowl in the microwave.
bbc.com/food/recipes/easy_bread_sauce_26387

Attached: 1i609d.jpg (658x370, 88K)

>grab shit from a hardware store

Attached: imagesK0V3IRVA.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: Lord-Humungu.jpg (500x520, 58K)

>bread sauce
>easily maintained shrubbery
>stockinged blonde
>gotta grab shit from a hardware store
>chain
>chain
>shrubbery
>classic bread sauce

Not enough gachi

Attached: Van Yang Blacked.png (485x343, 336K)

Ah this

Attached: A67600D9-159A-4FC3-B94C-7A838AD734FC.jpg (1024x541, 79K)

80% is ansine, too heavy and restrictive.

However with tape and sheets of tile (the kind held together by mesh), you could make a passable vest capable of maybe stopping handguns or frag.

One layer of tile, cover with ducktape, another layer of tile. Front back sides and perhaps balls. Use hoses and more tape to hold it all together.

If you sorta interlock them and tape them thight they would provide better than nothing, and not too heavy

>with tape and sheets of tile
>post apocalyptic flooring installation guy

I did install pool tile for a while, it comes in mesh sheets, tape them so they don't fall out, tape and tape for everything else.

I assume it's after the end, 1 or 2 years, your original plates were already shot, and you need something for the upcoming marauder raid of cannibal niggers armed with old weapons, crossbows, slings and even blackpowder

leather, used tires and chains