/nfag/ NFA general

/nfag/ NFA general

What did you guys just get/ what are you waiting on?

I finally got my SBR draco back after the nightmare that was Silencershop/ATF nonsense

Attached: fullsizeoutput_13fb.jpg (3024x4032, 3.3M)

All my NFA stuff was filed pre-41F. I had also filed an M92 but it was denied the day 41f went into effect because I put the serial number on the form wrong.

I finally got my ass around to getting prints and ammending my trust, so I efiled my Suomi M31 last week. I also ordered a Childers receiver for a 7.62 krink build Im getting done, and ordered a Dead Air wolverine for it. Neither have shown up to my dealer yet, so those forms are not submitted.

Im also considering doing an AR lower because I have a 10.5" upper with an A1 carry handle, but i don't know if I want to just do an Anderson, or get an A1 lower for that. I'd likely end up doing two AR lowers. I have an Uzi build that doesn't function right, otherwise I'd probably SBR that too. Part of me gets off on the fact I have/will have multiple SBR's and not a single one of them is a normal AR lower

Attached: DSC_1461edited_030.jpg (3800x2534, 2.65M)

Krink kit. I've been waiting on the receiver almost 4 weeks now. Very anxious to get it sent off and file the stamp. Also curious to see if my Suomi form 1 goes through with my jenky trust amendment.

The trunnion on this kit was sanitized, so I thought it would be cool to get it sent off and have markings like a Tula krink engraved on it, but I don't know if it's worth the extra cash or time.

Attached: photo_2019-03-07_08-59-12.jpg (1104x828, 347K)

You totally should, it's worth it. I've used Orion arms for all my engraving, and been really pleased with their work.

Attached: 2019-04-02 17.47.00.jpg (1002x555, 459K)

Also, my last 2 stamps, but planning on doing a few more soon.

Attached: 2019-04-02 17.40.47.jpg (1000x563, 487K)

>complying with unconstitutional laws

>giving the atf monies
welcome to /cuckgeneral/

Attached: you.jpg (1125x1000, 222K)

Who gives a fuck about the money? These idiots are giving them their fingerprints. You can always make $200 more, you can't take back your prints.

Right on schedule. This is why we can't have nice things.

>Not paying the batfags $200 for $350 worth of paper-shuffling

Statist.

I like your thinking.

Do y'all think it's a good idea to try and build my own suppressor or should I just buy one? I want to start with a 22lr can if I do it and then maybe try 308, what do y'all think?

Don't have all pics on me, but I have a krink, saiga 7.62 12.5" sbr, scorpion evo. For suppressors I have a 762 specwar, 45 octane, 762 hx OSS. Waiting on my chimera 300 any month and for SiCo to send me my free 9mm octane from the summer Orono so I can get that filed.

Ah, I remember you posting with the folding stock next to the gun a few months ago. Good for you my dude

1) The money goes to the general Treasury fund, not the ATF. NSSF has been trying to change this to incentivize ATF to turn Forms faster. It hasn't happened.
2) ATF, like all government, is inefficient. They are, in fact, so incredibly inefficient that they manage to *lose* money through the NFA program. :D

How likely is it that Diane Feinstein gets her dream come true. And people have to turn guns in. So they start with NFA guns. Using finger prints and such

Technically, you don't have to report when something becomes non-NFA. Just tell the gubmint you reconfigured your SBR into a normal 16" rifle, then sold the parts separately. You had a record of it, but your dog ate it.

The facts that you sold them to yourself, and that your dog only ate the scrap of paper after you shredded it and put it in his dish, are basically irrelevant.

just picked it up a few hours ago. just over 300 days

Attached: obsidian 45.jpg (2448x3264, 1.48M)

>not blowing up ATF offices nationwide

full faggot
white race is dead

Not him but still sounds like more attention than is desirable. Just getting put on the (relatively) shortlist in of itself is preferably avoidable; to say nothing of how you need to give the ATF advanced notice to cross state lines with it.

waiting on a barrel for my 37mm cannon

I wonder if it would be possible to challenge that part of the NFA? What use does the government have to know where NFA items went?
>What if you sell it across state lines when you're out of state?
Already illegal. Tracking it is (across state lines via your letters of intent to take across state lines) pointless because if it gets used in a crime they already have the serial and can track it to your anyways. It doesn't prevent any crime and I would be awestruck if the ATF could actually produce evidence it has ever prevented or solved any crime.
The only issue is attempting to argue that its a burden. You basically just write a small letter, don't you? Best argument would be someone who lived right on the border between two states and the only feasible gun range was just across state lines, requiring them to send the letter each and every time they want to go shooting.

anyone use an ultrasonic cleaner for baffles?any particular brands/solutions?

15 day wait time for my first SBR

Attached: BCM11.5(2).jpg (624x990, 171K)

God damn they need to speed shit up across the board, I ordered my Octane 45k like a fucking year ago.

Nice AR btw

They need to open efile to form 4's

Thanks dude. It was a long time coming but I’m happy I did it. Deff worth the wait

Attached: 9D2C24FE-1228-47F7-A2FC-D30A30016798.jpg (1125x819, 1.27M)

Moving in a week, waiting until then to send in paperwork for an SBR. What should I know/ bring?

Funny how the ATF still manages to waste money when I pay them $0, I don't justify their existence with work, and I don't have to deal with that pesky cognitive dissonance

My SITES Spectre SBR was just approved,
I'm planning on putting in a Form 1 for my MP5 clone ASAP.

Attached: dd5PmEi.jpg (5184x3456, 3.43M)

I like it user. You have a nice collection

Attached: F6959A74-2603-409C-B0C8-0A3C34DF1D64.jpg (3024x4032, 2.76M)

>thinking the government wont keep taking nice things away from you just because you comply with their unconstitutional laws

Why do you keep posting your corolla

Order some fingerprint cards now

Youre the second guy I know this happened to. He waited a year for his 5.56 can
I told him, fuck that. Anyways, the NFA is an out dated pile of dog shit. They need to just make suppressors legal with a back ground check. And make sub sonic ammo restricted to the same level of NFA. Thats common sense gun control.
Pistol braces have made SBRs pointless.

>make subsonic ammo NFA
no, it's dumb enough that I coudn't buy ammo for my MP5 when I was still 20. We don't need to give even more ground.

I understand what you're saying but still, no.

He doesn’t take comfy trips into
The woods with his AKs
>SAD!

Attached: E45F28DB-9F35-4781-A55D-2FBE81B844B8.jpg (2127x657, 875K)

>implying that they aren't secretly logging all the NICS background checks
If they get caught they can just call it an oversight.

You could probably make a good argument for it, but I'd want to know why they wrote it in there in the first place. If you knew that then you could make a counter argument that goes to the heart of the issue which I imagine would be the most effective. In terms of the burden, yes as far as I know you need to file paperwork a few weeks in advance and can list locations up to a year in advance. Maybe it could be seen as a burden in the sense that you already filed the paperwork to get the stamp so that should be enough.

How would you recommend getting the engraving to be white? My trunnion is sanitized to bare metal so I’d have to paint it after it’s engraved. I could use fingernail polish I guess.

PS90 is sick, I love the low profile mount. It’s on my to do list for sure.

Niiice. Any plan with the tec
9? I have one I wish I could SBR but there’s nothing to mount a stock to

While I don't necessarily doubt they'd do that, it also seems incredibly cumbersome. How many tens of millions of people have legally bought firearms? How many people bought guns in face to face transactions without telling govt? I doubt the govt could organize to raid all of these people and get their guns. If they even tried then once word got out the tens of millions of people who didn't have their homes raided (how many homes could they realistically raid at once?) would either scatter the guns or gear up for a fight and either way it would be a mess.

Not unless I can find an original Interdynamic MP9 parts kit with the wire stock assembly and VFG. It would be a really neat SBR, but I don't know if very many of those MP9's made it into the US. That's the only real factory stock assembly I know of for the TEC-9/KG-9.

NICS checks go through a computer all they need to do is make backups of the SQL.
I never said what they can or cannot realistically do with the data, just that they are collecting it.

Out of curiosity what do you think they *would* do with it?

>cucking to big daddy gov for permission to modify your gun
lmao