Storing ammunition INSIDE the tank

>storing ammunition INSIDE the tank

Are burgers literally retarded?

Attached: 1513317008616.png (825x495, 169K)

No.

Do have like, dain bramage or something?

Ammunition should be stored AT LEAST 100 meters from the vehicle at all times.

This man is smarter than 90% of burgers

He must be Chinese

Attached: 1536851462094.png (1440x1557, 738K)

OP you might possibly be the most retarded son of a bitch on Jow Forums at this very moment

Attached: 1474594220399.jpg (400x400, 61K)

Explain.

If the ammunition is inside the tank and it's penetrated, the ammunition will explode. Therefore the only safe place to store it is outside of the tank. You can't refute this, but go ahead and try.

>Therefore the only safe place to store it is outside of the tank.

Thats how it gets stolen

And when the ammo is outside the tank it’s way more fucking likely to be hit. What’s your point other than this being some Yang Chang Wing Wang self dick stroke thread.

I don't think that - if a tank shell penetrates the tank - the location of the ammunition or lack thereof is going to be any concern of the tank crew.

That's what burgers do, with bustles/racks and blowout panels. Chinks, krauts, and slavs store ammo in a carousel, which is fully inside, creating pop tops.

But you already knew this.

Just use a second tank to guard it.

>And when the ammo is outside the tank it’s way more fucking likely to be hit

How does this even make any sense? The enemy isn't going to be shooting at the ammunition you dunce, they're going to be shooting at the tank who can actually kill them. Do you seriously think a pile of ammo can get up and start killing all on its own? Jesus fucking christ.

That doesn't make any sense. If there's no ammo the tank cannot explode. Do you think the crew is going to go boom or something?

Genuine retards on this board today.

>Just use a second tank to guard it
My sides

Dial it back a touch, it's waaaay too obvious that you're baiting.

Where does the second tank store its ammo?

Not really, I've already fooled at least ten retards into thinking I'm serious.

Hell, even after I've posted this reply admitting that this was all a ruse, I'll still get retards replying to me. That's just how stupid the people on this board are. You know this, I know this - let's laugh at them together.

You say that. But he might just be a retard. A guy I worked with refused to play Fable because some one told him that Molyneux was a white nationalist. The fuckwit thought they were genuinely talking about the games developer.

Attached: 1542833997251.jpg (2448x2448, 1.3M)

sensiblechuckle.gif
Well done

Outside the tank, guarded by the first tank. Obviously.

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 29K)

Attached: bepis.jpg (349x1383, 163K)

>that full-blown damage control

Attached: 1494818652450.png (384x390, 175K)

Can you name me a modern MBT (Or any tank at all really) That doesn't?

Nope, but that's because all MBT designers are actual retards who haven't had an innovation of any kind since 1942

>Ha, jokes on you. I was only pretending to be retarded.

What really pisses me off is stupid fucking threads like this just keep going while more quality threads get archived after 15 posts because it's moving too slow.

what a moronic thread