Should I sell my Arsenal SGL 21 AK-47??

Hey, all. I’ve had my Arsenal SGL 21 AK47 (Izmash-made) for eight years and I am a little tight money-wise. I’ve been thinking about selling it and I just haven’t made up my mind yet. These AK47’s were banned during the nanny-blogging, beta fag Obama administration back in 2012, which is exactly why I’m reluctant to sell it. I have already seen some asking prices for this AK go up to $1400 lately. I bought it for $1000 after taxes back in 2011. It also has a solid folding stock, which I think might add to the value?? We likely won’t see any Russian made AK’s imported to the US for the very long, foreseeable future, unless it’s an extremely neutered Russian AK. I want to sell it because I am tight on the dollar and need to move to a different state 1000 miles away and I also have other guns that I just shoot way more often. But on the other hand, I don’t want to sell this AK if it will continue to increase in value over the years to come. Any advice? What do you all think?

Attached: C2F8DAF4-E191-49D2-8C63-2DE63C05EE90.jpg (474x355, 17K)

Unless you have 2 never sell a gun.

Try to not sell it but if you do sell it here

It won’t keep gaining value unless a blanket import ban on the happens.

Only sell a gun to acquire a better version of said gun. Can’t do that with an Arsenal

>Any advice?
CW2/SHTF is coming. Don't sell your most reliable gun.

I'll give ya $1300 for it right now

Sell blood or whore yourself out to all the white women in town.

You have a point, but I would probably sell it/trade it if I had the opportunity to obtain a Chinese Polytech AK.

i was in a very similar situation to you. i went back and forth about selling mine as well. ultimately i decided to do it, i like the sgl and i can see it having a permanent place in my collection but theres another "permanent" gun i want more.
plus the gun itself is kind of odd with the 74 break and fixed stock. its very nice but it always felt kind of like an oddball to me, and im no ak purist either

I'll buy it. My SGL31 needs a borther.
No really

Attached: DSC_0051.jpg (1620x1080, 439K)

$1,400

Folding stock aks are objectively inferior

also show me some pics you cocktease

Attached: where my plum bois at.jpg (2576x1932, 1.19M)

>this nigger has never been inside an enclosed space in his entire life

I dont understand how a gun made of stampings can command $1400. Only my citori cost me more.

>I dont understand how a gun made of stampings can command $1400.
Because you're stupid.

I'll admit im not a genius, but ive spent a lifetime buying stamped and machine parts and tools for making those parts and steels for making those tools and parts. Given the volume and tolerances and steels, well $1400!? Ok I might be dumb but im not needing to sell any of my guns to raise table money.

Maybe you should sell your limited edition Dale Jr collectable Budweiser bean bag chair or the green outdoor carpet in your trailer.

Attached: downloadfile-15.jpg (474x426, 58K)

Fuck u m8 I dont even have an ak pattern rifle yet I need one

I'll take it for 1100 cash.

get a WASR if you're broke

doodoo boy has top bid

I aint broke but I'm just recently non broke

1450, half a bottle of fireball, and a handy

OP post a pic or jannies gonna fuck your shit up

I'll give you 1300 for it, and I'll personally drive to your house and give you the money in $50 bills stuffed into empty 7.62x39 brass. It's the best offer anyone in this thread can give you.

Isn't that a fixed stock?

you're right

>for this AK go up to $1400
just look at how the price of low budget WASR's doubled in a few years, and you are sitting much better with an Arsenal. Most things that are limited in numbers seldom decrease in value.

Don't, OP. You are going to regret it for the rest of your life.

NEVER!

>your limited edition Dale Jr collectable Budweiser bean bag chair or the green outdoor carpet in your trailer.

You’re way off on my taste in furniture and the infrastructure type of my home, hombre.

do you like that optic? im not sure which russian sight to pick up.

That one in the pic is actually not the exact pic of the Arsenal I have. Mine is most certainly a solid folding stock.

>selling an AK when the AK market is shitty and very limited
Don't fucking do it because when you want another AK there are far fewer options

ah, if thats the case, youre low on the price. $1400 is about the going price for a fixed stock sgl. a folding stock commands a few hundred more. a folding stock sgl in 5.45 brings in the most money

I'll give you the $1300 and I'll give you my commemorative world's largest peanut silver coin. That's a great value and I need an AK

yeah, NIB. This gun is 6 years old with who knows how many rounds through it.

I own an obzor and it’s easily one of my favorite optics.

They're nice, but an SGL-21 is at least as nice, if not only for the fact it's 20 years newer.
Do you think those sanctions are ever going away?

Attached: PolyTechRedSideFolder2.jpg (1024x454, 49K)

>Sanctions
No. Russia could become a US ally and it wouldn't go away. That's one thing our US gun lobby will do nothing to oppose because it threatens their corner of the market.

Anyway OP don't sell it. At best we can get Bulgarian AKs now. I think they are still very good, but you don't want to sell it.

You have a gun. How can you still have money problems.

I'll buy it for a couple battle scarred csgo skins

>AK-47

No such thing.

Attached: 1485991671544.jpg (535x800, 93K)