Let me preface this by saying that I really fucking hate snakes. You may have a slight discomfort or phobia...

Let me preface this by saying that I really fucking hate snakes. You may have a slight discomfort or phobia, but I don't fear them. I just really fucking hate them and will do anything to kill all of the snakes that I see. That being said, what model of Taurus judge should I buy for maximum snake killing efficiency while walking in the woods?

Attached: TaurusJudge_1.jpg (1100x721, 35K)

Just use a Glock lol

Get yourself one of these and never fear another snake.

Attached: 220px-Snake_charmer_ad.jpg (220x285, 34K)

Fuck you, snakes are cool. Hope you get bit by a copperhead.

why do you hate them? I'm wondering because I'm a herpetologist and snakes are my passion.

also dont kill every snake you see unless you want to get fucked by the law

same

Attached: DSC_3801.jpg (800x530, 305K)

>never fear another snake
I don't fear them, I hate them with a passion. The only reason I want to get a judge is because I'm tired of using my hands

you have to be larping, there's literally no reason to hate a snake, i can understand fear but hatred, you''re such a fag

Attached: sp_timberrattlesnake004.jpg (1024x702, 385K)

Why are you so autistic?

also keep using your hands, i hope you catch a bite from a rattler

> i wanna kill a weak animal
> using a stick or shovel is too hard
> i'm pointlessly autistic about minute variations on a firearm where all versions work just fine
> i'm also insecure enough that i can't just buy one without crawling to the dumbest part of the internet and begging for validation
> also, i have no interest in going outside, i'm just gonna hold my gun and think about it
wew

>go to take a shit
>fuck off sized snake chilling in toilet
>buy new fridge
>There's a fucking snake nest in it
>want to walk dog
>dog gets bitten by snake
>take son camping
>sons cuddle buddy is a snake
Its really a wonder why I hate venomous things that are more abundant than rats in my house

>snake killing efficiency
A forked stick and a rock?

Pretty bizarre, user. It's just a creature that eats shit you dont want around your house, like mice and rats. Same thing with spiders, I'm cool with them because fuck flies and double fuck skeeters.

Rifled shotguns are trash my man.

yknow why I hate fags like him? they wiped out all the timber rattlers in my state and now we have a vermin problem.

nigger most snakes aren't venomous you're just a retard! I do snake removal jobs fro asshats like you and 995 of the time it's nothing, the other 1% yknow what I do? pick up the fucking snake and take it elsewhere.

also, snake nest? not a fucking thing, there are snake dens, but they don't nest you absolute mongrel, don't spew shit to a professional

Attached: CB male 49.jpg (800x595, 149K)

Lmao like you really got the balls to use a SBS inside
have fun never hearing again

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-02 at 6.24.40 PM.png (1366x768, 671K)

>Allow home to be infested by rodents
>WTF why are all these snakes coming in!?!?

You are human garbage. You'll never tread on me or my lovely snek.

Attached: 20190402_203019.jpg (1210x1613, 549K)

cute BP, what morph (I work with hots, never got into them, but they seem fun) also, you're right, if he has that many snakes, he must be horrifically filthy

also as an aside, did your son get bit? is that why you hate them?

Attached: ShallowShorttermIvorygull-max-1mb.gif (440x246, 914K)

>take fridge inside
>three snakes come out
Excuse me for not knowing proper terminology, but that doesn't change the fact that three snakes were inside a fucking fridge. Also, I don't give a damn if they're venomous, I will continue to kill them and there's not a damned thing you can do about it
>lol floridaman has snakes all over the fucking place
>he must be a slob
Nice projection faggot

>wants validation to buy a $600 meme

Nah bud.

Butter female. She's a sweetheart, little bit of a picky eater though. Many years ago I had a normal and it would eat every time like clockwork. This girl seems to go off her food somewhat regularly. But she never loses weight and my husbandry is on point, so oh well I guess. Just sucks paying for frozen rats that don't get eaten.

The best option, sadly, is discontinued and is now an expensive collector's piece: You want the elusive "Raging Judge Ultra-Lite". This variant holds 7 rounds capacity, and it takes 3" magnum shells too.

If you are truly dedicated to your craft and wished to blast snakes from greater ranges you would file a form 1 and convert it to a smoothbore.

for close range use the rifling is actually desireable

>for close range use the rifling is actually desireable
How close? Because even at 3 yards they pattern like shit.

Attached: Naw.gif (281x295, 2.97M)

>buy cheap .22 revolver
>shit ton of rat shot
>???
>profit

>I'ts a wonder I hate venomous things
>I don't care if it's venomous lol

your loose reasoning to convince yourself you don't have a problem isn't working, and yes there is, if you're really in florida, you'll eventually run into snakes that I've tagged, and when you kill one, I'm going to rape you in court. and yes, you must be sloppy, most people don't get snakes in their house so often unless they have mice or rats. but please keep trying to kill them, eventually you'll get bit by something that will kill you

are you keeping her temp consistent? that can really change their habits.

please for th love of salty christ only kill large snakes that are a danger to you, if it's small or nonvenomous don't do it, we have enough work without dealing with bubbas nuking their snake population

>Be slobby dirtball floridaman
>WE GOTS LOTSA SNAKES HURR

Right, it's a Florida thing. It's certainly not your rundown shithole hoarder house filled with empty KFC buckets and soiled adult diapers attracting rodents.

the snakes are trying to help the fucker, that's the sad part, but oh no, they bit my nigger tier pitbull so I'm gunna shoot them

Attached: 20170807_201948.jpg (1056x528, 115K)

Yep I have her in an Animal Plastics enclosure with RHP and underbelly heat both controlled with thermostats. I know using both is not common but I'm in MI and we keep house cool in winter. But the enclosure temps are extremely stable, have a good temp gradien with multiple hides available.

I was answering OP's question, nothing more.
I don't advocate killing snakes except in the rare cases when they are a threat to people. I think you need to direct your ire elsewhere.

at 3 yards they pattern great for blasting pest animals. Besides, that's long range for a snake gun. Most shots would be at about a yard, maybe two tops.

>Boomer Fudds on my Jow Forums
Man what a time to be alive

>hate snakes
>live in state where snakes are abundant
>continue to live in said state
>”wtf why snakes exist???!!!!! >:^(“
Kys my man

hmm, interesting, sometimes they can be a little tricky, but if she isn't losing weight it's not a huge deal, maybe try scenting them sometime.

not ire friend, just concern, you're A-ok in my book, also as a side thing you're totally right, if someone really needs to shoot a snake rifled is fine for the range

Attached: 1551210587147.jpg (240x304, 29K)

In Alaska we don't have snakes but deadly grouse. The have talons and super pointy beaks. To avoid being mauled I shoot them with a 4 shot federal defense loads. I eat the bodies as sort of a ritual.

Attached: IMG_1876.jpg (1440x1080, 146K)

I will fuck you up you soccer mom mentality S-O-I B-O-I
Snakes are important to the environment, not like a limp dick faggot like you will understand.
I only kill snakes that get close to my children or my livestock. Not like a California compliant fuck face like you would know anything about fatherhood or farming.
Also, fuck you. Snakes are cool.

that's a actually quite an aesthetic pest, sorry you don't have snakes, they're neat.

>at 3 yards they pattern great

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-190718_Firefox.jpg (1080x2220, 848K)

>undesirable things have invaded my house
It being venomous is just the cherry on top, friend
>you'll eventually run into snakes that I've tagged, and when you kill one, I'm going to rape you in court
Good luck faggot
>implying a snake is going to kill me
I've perfected killing snakes while unarmed, having a gun will just make the process easier
>durr snakes only like dirty places
>they definitely don't care about warm places in the winter and come out of hiding in the spring time
How does it feel knowing your profession is only needed by soccer moms and manlets? You're about as useful as a plumber to somebody that actually knows how to get shit done

>running away from all of your problems
Hi Brenda

>herpetologist
>study of herpes

Attached: e4p7n5gdexn21.jpg (960x960, 177K)

you're a cool dude, snakes are snakes, and can be dangerous, but the're awesome for farmers and are generaly chill

>venomous cherry on top
I mean, not really, I really wouldn't recommend fucking with some of the more venomous ones
>good luck
try me
>I've mastered killing them unarmed
oh boy it'll be funny when you try that on something that isn't a 3 foot garter snake, get ready for tissue necrosis, faggot
>my place is warm and nice, they come here in the winter, I know better than the herpetologist
the Floridian winter isn't shit for snakes, they don't like it dirty, they enjoy rodents.

>implying being a doctor in my field is like being a plumber

Oh I am laughing, I do snake calls pro bono, it isn't my job, I study my specimen's venom to synthesize pharmaceuticals from them.

it's the study of reptiles retard

Attached: 1554176116282.png (645x729, 127K)

>snakes
>problem
How much of your diet is onions?

I found a pic of OP

Attached: DO77SKKU8AADk-3.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

>try me
I've killed a lot of snakes. Do you honestly think none of them have been tagged?
>try that on something that isn't a 3 foot garter snake
Imagine thinking garter snakes are the only species in Florida
>the Floridian winter isn't shit for snakes, they don't like it dirty, they enjoy rodents
Snakes will show up in fuckhuge numbers in the spring time. I don't need to know why, I just know they crawl out of their shit caked holes in the ground to terrorize my son. Also, my wife hates rodents as much as I hate snakes. Trust me when I say there isn't a single mouse in the house
>I make medicine out of snakes
And I'm certain people applaud you for it
>calling a guy that kills snakes with his hands a basedboy
You have to go back

>t. Snake

Attached: 60215017-snake-in-glasses-at-computer-monitor-python-programming-language-concept-.jpg (1300x1093, 81K)

This. snakes are not only cool but fucking awesome at controlling pests.

>do you think none have been tagged
not by me obviously, but that's good that you admit you're already breaking the law
>Imagine thinking garter snakes are all there is in florida
learn to read idiot, I'm a herpetologist in florida, I realize there's more there, but I don't think you've killed anything else with your hands.
>snakes show up in huge numbers in spring
that's because spring is breeding time for snakes
>I'm sure people applaud you for it
I mean they understand why it's important
>calling me a basedboy for killing a weak animal with my hands
you're a faggot coward, and you haven't killed shit with your hands.

I mean not that far off

This is now a snake appreciation thread. fuck OP and his ignorant ass.

Attached: 510715899_wCdwL-L.jpg (800x532, 139K)

oh look, I found another pic of you! you can see the bulging muscle from killing snakes with your bare hands!

Attached: 7IKuhKR.jpg (720x960, 59K)

Fuck off redcoat

Attached: 35580833312_8b1217ec1e_k.jpg (2047x1152, 335K)

imm just a normal morth ball python normie and i cant even post a pic of her cause filsize but ill still snekpost

Attached: 2hRkXWV.jpg (1920x1046, 183K)

Snakes are wonderful creatures.
Used to have a milk snake, he was a good boy.

Attached: 290724.jpg (640x1138, 70K)

Attached: 5209e9c1ab0a2.jpg (600x994, 348K)

hell yeah!here's a lovely naja kaouthia

Attached: Picture1.jpg (648x486, 37K)

traps r ghey.
but still cute

Attached: 509984921_zGDNb-L.jpg (800x532, 238K)

it's okay man, you always have time to keep weirder stuff, my only advice is find a good mentor if you get into venomous.

Im honest enough with myself to know i have no business keeping hots. i just admire from a distance.

Attached: 145549016_u7FSx-L.jpg (800x536, 121K)

>that's good that you admit you're already breaking the law
Yes, and I will continue to do so until this whole state stops sending their fucking snakes after me
>learn to read idiot, I'm a herpetologist in florida, I realize there's more there, but I don't think you've killed anything else with your hands
Snakes are pretty easy to predict once you learn their movements, it doesn't matter if its a moccasin or a garden snake you can learn how those fuckers move then snap their shitty necks
>that's because spring is breeding time for snakes
Good to know snakes will risk their lives by getting puss on my property
>I mean they understand why it's important
You contribute nothing, you just bring the venom and wait for the real geniuses to turn it into a cure for aids
>you're a faggot coward, and you haven't killed shit with your hands
C O P E

Also im in school rn to be a machinist and im to busy learning hass G-code. so quality of life for the snek would not be up to standard on account of me be busy all the time. only herp i got is my ball and she is easy. i try not to overfeed (i know that is a common problem with captive snakes) and i let her explore outside when the weather is nice for enrichment.

Attached: 153589833_uozyQ-L.jpg (800x536, 196K)

>>calling a guy that kills snakes with his hands a basedboy
Fucking cringe. Now I know you’re larping. 8/10, you had me going there.

> break snakes necks
lol sure you definitely do
>they're predictable, don't matter what it is
you realize you're talking t a guy that studies snakes right? you're so full of shit it's funny.
>you contribute nothing
you dumb nigger I'M the one that makes it into a cure! that's my fucking job! I just cut out the middle man and mil my own specimens, how fucking retarded are you?

Attached: 1550873998700.jpg (456x810, 27K)

you think he actually thought people would pat him on the back if he pretended to kill snakes?

i hope anti-venom isnt available for you when you get bit. you are a piece of shit and more than deserve to loose some fingers for being so.

dont give him any information that would help him do harm. let him get tagged.

>daily anime threads
>daily vidya threads
>daily car threads
>daily movie/tv show threads
>daily patch threads
>daily fashion threads
>daily anti-Jew threads
>daily anti-cop threads
Oh, but SNAKES are where you draw the line! Kys you inbred mongoloid shitstain.

Attached: 34D7BE5500000578-0-image-a-8_1464856140308.jpg (962x598, 143K)

Attached: Venomous-Rhinoceros-Viper-snake (6).jpg (400x266, 57K)

I killed a rattlesnake today, but all I had was stick. When I'm at home, I prefer shotguns for killing snakes. Any size works. Alternatively, snakeshot in pistols will work, but only load one round at a time, and don't bother with the .22LR snakeshot. The .22 magnum snakeshot is barely acceptable, I like the 9mm, .40, .45 acp, .38 spl, and .44 spl snakeshots.

Attached: rattlesnake.jpg (1307x1488, 1.99M)

Attached: 284387173_BHELh-L.jpg (800x532, 147K)

why did you kill it? that things barely two years old.

I won't don't worry

Attached: 2C13AB1300000578-3226466-image-a-12_1442219550729.jpg (962x731, 151K)

I hope you end up in federal prison choking on bubba's snake.
"Violators of the Endangered Species Act are subject to fines of up to $100,000 and one year imprisonment."

>for close range use the rifling is actually desireable
Are you noguns who learned everything he knows about firearms from youtube?

why do you try so hard to be edgy? no one thinks you are a tough guy for smacking a snake with a stick. its not impressive and you are damaging the ecosystem. close off points of access and deal with any prey animals you have around instead of trying to act tough on the internet.

Hello, please enjoy this older picture of mine. 22 WMR snakeshot

Attached: Treaded.jpg (1366x768, 665K)

I don't need to prove to you that the easiest way to kill snakes without some sort of weapon is by breaking their neck
>studies snakes
>hasn't learned how snakes move
I'm beginning to think you don't actually study snakes if you can't pick up on simple mannerisms.

I hope you get bit on the dick by a copperhead.

Is that a heritage rough rider? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA god damn boy. stop trying to be cool. you arent.

This. and no anti-venom. just writhe in pain while your tiny little dick you are constantly compensating for rots off.

you misunderstand me, what I'm saying is that while snakes may have some basic similarities in the way they move you're going to get a nasty surprise if you try having a universal grab, but I'll let you figure that out on your own, I'm just saying, I don't grab a rattler the same way I grab a garter, and if you do then it's only a matter of time before you get really hurt

that isn't your pic, it's been around for years

S E E T H I N G

I never said they all act the same, I said you can learn how all of them act

I'm not trying to be cool, killing animals isn't a pleasure. Sometimes it has to be done though. And yeah, its a Rough Rider, that piece of shit pistol has killed dozens of snakes. Having cheap guns that you don't mind throwing in the Gator or Kubota and getting dirty is great. Don't forget to carefully cut their heads off and bury them.

Attached: Rattlesnake2.jpg (1720x967, 1.68M)

>killing animals isn't a pleasure
debatable.

When you hunt them down and kill them with the knowledge that they will feed you and your family it is very enjoyable.

Attached: IMG_4291.jpg (3024x4032, 1.98M)

actually yknow what, enlighten me, how to you grab a snake?

lol look at these losers, they're angry that I'm being a degenerate, lol

that's true enough, but I'm interested to see if you actually use the same kind of holds we do or if you're basically waiting to make a mistake

Attached: 1512742864605.png (703x911, 19K)

OP if you legit want to get rid of them find out what is attracting them to your property and get rid of that. a consistent water source, lots of shade, easy access under your house. lots of prey ect. the shade thing you can fix by giving them better alternatives elsewhere. the other issues you just eliminate. i do hope you get bit for being a cockbag about it though.

yknow what that's totally fair, I love snakes, but they can be dangerous, it's a shame they don't live farther from where we live.

Don't let people judge you for your funs, they're just jealous they don't have any to pass down to their children

This. nothing wrong with hunting for meat or sport just as long as you do so without causing harm to the ecosystem, population or suffering to the animals.

Human encroachment.

>that isn't your pic, it's been around for years
A longtime fan, ehh? Ranch Lyfe Nigga

Attached: 2019-04-02 19.26.30.jpg (1133x846, 655K)

yeah
well shit my bad, people post it whenever rattlers come up

Attached: 1543035588890.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

>people post it whenever rattlers come up
No problem, that actually makes me happy. I always did like that picture. I don't hate snakes, I feel bad when I kill rattlesnakes usually. They rarely fight, they often run away or stay still. Sometimes it must be done though, there are certain areas they just can't be.

If the snake isn't looking at you, just grab it directly behind the head so it doesn't turn around and bite you. If it is looking at you, either be really fucking quick or circle around so you can grab it from behind. I have seen a guy really gently move his hand closer to a snake just to decapitate it with his pocket knife, but frankly I don't have the balls to do that. Also, don't use your hands if the snake is pissed at you. Far from professional, but it gets the job done

I agree with the basic concept of why you got the rough rider but damn you could have picked a better beater gun. those castings and the quality control is absolute garbage. and its mostly pot metal.

Anyone getting pissed about killing venomous snakes is welcome to reach their hand into this crack when rock climbing and see if they reevaluate their views.

Attached: IMG_0345.jpg (3024x4032, 3.09M)

One more thing to add, if you see them in the hills or on a country road, leave them alone. I do. I just kill the ones around my house and dog and livestock. I leave the ones in the orchard and the hills alone.

Such as? I've even killed a ground squirrel with this thing lmao

you're absolutely right, as much as I love snakes, there are times we can't coexist

well I mean, that's what I do anyway, t's called field herping, it's usually fine, I've freehandled a ton of venomous snakes without issue. but I get why you'd kill one on your property, but in the wild? just go somewhere else dude

Attached: DSC_3803.jpg (800x530, 287K)

>i dont hate snakes
arent you OP? i dont think ive been shittin on the wrong guy but im honest enough to apologize if i have. population control in conjunction with non-lethal means of keeping snakes off your property or just limiting their numbers to close to the house is just what needs doing when you live somewhere with a fuck ton of sneks. but killing every snake you see just because its a snake is fucking horrible and i deeply desire the death of people that do that ignorant ass shit. if you arent the same guy then sorry ive been shitting on you like you are.