NFA jail thread

Anyone waiting on their stamps? I submitted mine in August of last year :( for pic related

Attached: AAC-Element-2.jpg (800x800, 89K)

>submitted 2 Form 1s for SBR, a Form 4 for a can, a Form 1 for a homebuild can, and a Form 4 for a factory SBR all on the same day
>got my factory can and factory SBR in May 2018
>got one of my Form 1s back for the SBR in August 2018
>got my Form 1 back for my DIY can in September of 2018
>still no fucking word on the other Form 1, have called and asked, check was cashed over a year ago, they're still tracking it but still haven't approved it
What do?

Form 1 AOW in jail since May last year.

Put in for an M4-2000 last July, still waiting.

Hopefully soon.

Put my form 4 for my SilencerCo Hybrid in on March 11. ATF hasn’t even cashed the check yet. I’m guessing I’ll finally get my silencer around Christmas. I can pass a background check in 5 minutes at my FFL, and I can get my license to carry in 10 days, but the ATF takes 9 months to do this shit.

Call your congressman.

I recently got my Q El Camino not too long ago. I put about 2000 rounds through it before cleaning it and the bottom baffle was full of lead. I melted it all out with a blowtorch.

Still waiting for my EA Vox.

For my 9mm guns I think I'm going to wait and see how good the Q Shrimp Dick or whatever it's called comes out. It's supposed to be a similar design to the Q Erector but with titanium baffles.

Attached: q_elcamino_bafflesnobag.jpg (800x800, 45K)

all you can do is wait, it's fucked but very common. I have three and only one was kinda fast. the other it took two months and months

I'm going on about a year and a half for the AWOL form 1. Submitted November 2017.

Found a pic of it. I really don't like heavy dongs hanging off the end of my guns so I'm holding out for this.

Attached: erector9.png (477x597, 541K)

>submitting tax stamps
>not just making your own cause fuck the feds

lmao

Thomas E. Brandon is kind of a cuck

>8 months into my wait for my TBAC ultra 9 and takedown 22

Attached: IMG_0222.png (500x356, 278K)

>buy first suppressor and fill out paperwork
>wait 8 months
>call atf out of curiosity
>no record of this s/n on file
>wtf
>check with lgs, they make a few phone calls
>silencershop never submitted my form 4
>lgs as pissed at them as I am

Finally got it all worked out a couple months ago and based on nfa tracker I should at least be close to approved by the end of next month. Tfw all I want is to prevent more hearing loss

Quick NFA question.
I was looking at a local gun store's website and it says they do NFA gun trusts. In the description it says that wait times with the ATF for trusts is at about 6 months to approve.

Now my question is: Is that the time it takes for JUST the trust to get approved and only after I can efile my Form 1 for sbr?
Or is that the time it takes to get approved with an NFA item attached to the trust also?

Submitted in late March of 2018. Sorry to inform you it's going to be a while...

Attached: 1541620706875.gif (312x176, 404K)

A trust is simply a legal document. The ATF never actually gets text/body of the trust itself unless they subpoena it as part of criminal proceedings.

In many municipalities you don't even have to file the trust with any government entity, although not all of them.

So the wait times are from when you submit the form 1 until you receive the stamp.

Got my stamp in 2 months. What's taking yours?

Does things you're saving up to put in NFA jail count?

Attached: 6449041a30e562750b30670040707317.png (606x314, 120K)

Hide your dogs, were going to pound town

Attached: 1531481205990.png (800x425, 530K)

Still PATIENTLY WAITING on a form 4 Striker 12. Should be any day now, think I'll call again today.

Submitted mine in July. Still waiting.

>tfw June of last year

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 7AD3A37B-B195-42AF-8BED-8D503DA19D9E.gif (500x369, 579K)

Attached: Azmw1QF_d.jpg (500x506, 15K)

Thanks for the answer. The website just makes it sound like the trust itself has to be approved

been waiting 10 months :(

Cowabunga

For everyone waiting there was a big influx of apps last year lead time was a decent 8months give or take a week or two but it’s looking like 1 year 4months right now. If you want explosive permit they get that shit to you in 30days tops as hardly anyone applies for it. ATF needs 50 more people for cans and SBRs ffs

I saw on the NFA tracker that Trust Form 1's are taking about 30-50 days

My SilencerCo Hybrid just shipped from Buds to my LGS after 4 months. Woo!
How long is the average wait for it to get transfered to my trust?

>Want a government entity that shouldn't exist to get bigger

Attached: 1552977414080.gif (200x163, 1.25M)

Not like it’s going anywhere anytime soon, deal with what’s going on and enjoy it. Honestly would you want some nigger thats been flying below the radar to acquire cans and MG’s? No the fuck not. Regardless, I don’t like having to wait and pay but knowing they do more than a typical background check to keep the nignogs and fucktards away from easily getting cans and MG’s let me sleep better at night. IA, IP and SOI checkpoints were wiped put from some sand niggers having cans on pistols wtf you think would happen here with MG’s and cans just being readily available to anyone that passes NICS because someone forgot to file some paperwork.

Same, submitted a form 4 trust mid July. Still nothing so far, but I’m hoping to get it any day now

Attached: 8DE4C959-51D4-4044-8804-F7421B635171.jpg (540x669, 57K)

Or a better idea to appease your way of thinking is to slide some of the existing personnel that don’t have huge work loads to the ones that have huge work loads, but it’s government so it’s fucked either way you look at it.

>but it’s looking like 1 year 4months right now
Funny, I called just this morning and they told me 9 months. Did you pull that number out of your ass?

Lol believe them then? All it takes is one of the paper pusher to be sick for 3 days and backlogged for 3 months. If it’s 9 months then it’s nine months, prepare for 1 year 4 months and joyful if it’s sooner. To be upset about a number, wtf happen to Jow Forums?

A yes would've sufficed.

How do you create an NFA trust? Is it just some paper work I’d file with the state to create the trust?
I don’t want to spend several hundred dollars on a lawyer.

Either get a lawyer or buy one for $125 through The Silencer Shop or SilencerCo.
Or if a local gun store does it too.

LOL waiting for a tax stamp like the fucking KEK that you are. My bumpstock is now somehow a fucking machine gun...So what is the point in waiting for a fucking tax stamp? If they aren't going to follow the Constitution, why follow their bullshit tax laws.

Attached: taxes-taxes-everywhere-mrz6t7.jpg (600x327, 29K)

The NFA isnt infringing on your right to own firearms. Its just a larger background check that takes forever because of understaffing/volume of paperwork.

Change my mind.

But why can’t I just do it myself?

Oh you’re right I completely agree, I’m gonna be going down to the police station later this week so I can sort out my Anti-Hate Speech Act tax stamp that allows me to criticize people I disagree with.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, faggot

Attached: 9E687531-E6F5-42B3-B860-13D048672516.jpg (740x304, 39K)

Buncha legal mumbojumbo
So you really think that everyone should just go into a gunshop and buy a machine gun? I'm all about the 2nd Amendment but there are some people that should not be able to own a machine gun.

You don’t have a right to keep something you don’t have a right to create.
Thus, infringement

I just got the stamp for my AK102 project back in about two weeks
It'll be a good few months before the gun is actually built tho

Attached: stamped.png (269x332, 71K)

Niggers wouldn’t kill themselves any better.
I’m an Aussie, so population of 24 Million.
If just one of our cities, population 400,000, was replaced entirely with American niggers, there’s be more murders in that city alone than the entire rest of the country.
Just let niggers nig, who cares if caring means infringing on the constitution

Yes, felons.
Stopping felons from doing anything is fine, fuck, they can’t even vote ffs. Who’s gonna argue they have a right to firearms when they don’t have a right to the democratic process.
A 4473 to check if and only if you’re a felon, then whatever fucking gun you want.
>just ban niggers
See

>July of 2018
>mfw hearing about all the other anons still waiting from 2017

Attached: 1544821426809.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Only if you believe what a government employee tells you. Where you born yesterday or someshit....or maybe a newfag?

>a time estimate by the people who actually handle the paperwork, or...
>some random retard on the internet who doubled down on a random number and cant actually substantiate it so he defaults to insults instead
Hmmmm

How can we change something that isn't there to begin with?

Attached: 1552678485857.gif (260x200, 65K)

Lol you took it literally? Well since your aussie mate, you don’t have a stone to stand on in this conversation but i’ll play your game. The moment you think you’re smarter than your enemy is the moment your dead. Nigs would wipe themselves out while taking the ghettos with them and anyone who entered. There’s literally no reason for everyone to have a MG, their quite useless unless your intent is to suppress your enemy until you can maneuver on their flank or you just wanna shoot into a buncha people. Neither are logical in the USA(at this moment) that being said, i’de love to have one but I also want meghan fox to suck my dick every morning but neither will happen.....and i’m ok with that.

I wonder if it takes longer for the first form? Anybody have experience with the second, third, etc. forms taking less times than the first?

Or you could use the information thats being presented by people that are waiting and make your own conclusion that its longer than 9 months or just about that time. Hopefully they don’t tell you to go fuck yourself.....

It matters none, unless you know someone that does the paperwork to get it through sooner, 4 cans and 3 SBRs, from 6 months to 13months. It really depends on work load when you papers get put into the stack.

Still waiting on your 16 month explanation other than "lol just felt like it."

I bought a sig 762qd at the beginning of last month to put on pic related. Found out that the shop I bought it at doesn't do e-files so I'm not getting it back until the very end of the year, or beginning of next. At least I can shoot it at their range while I wait for stamp.

Attached: 20190321_191354_crop_392x858.jpg (392x858, 330K)

There is no option for eFiling Form 4s period.

How the hell did you not know this

>ATF needs 50 more people
Hello ATF

May your chains rest lightly upon you, and may history forget you were or countryman

I'm sure he isn't even remembered or acknowledged now.

Юююююю
>yeehaw
>No

>no

>No.

Logic. People are at 10months still waiting, you said “they said 9 months” never once when i called would they give me a lead time. Not once when my FFL called would they give a lead time because they don’t really know. 16 months, wait for it or don’t.

>add 50 positions that will be impossible to get rid of at a later time permanently increasing the size of an organization dedicated to robbing you of your freedoms

Oh okay so you don't actually have any reasoning

Because I just walked in and happened to buy a suppressor because it was on sale.

What freedums are being stole? I don’t like the ATF, no one does. You can’t deny that if they never existed, people from all walks of life, creed, religion would have MG’s, cans, SBRs....ect. If you think we have the slightest of a gun issue now, imagine a world where sand niggers have their ak’s walking through your neighborhood like they did in Paris.

Waiting for my .30 can (first can ever).
I hate the deep state globalist glow in the dark nigger kikes more than anything.
I gave these fucking yid Jews $200 for this shit?
Makes we want to rent a tractor trailer sized Ryder truck.

Attached: SandyBoi.png (1248x978, 484K)

The deciding factor in wait time is the examiner. Your app is in a stack of paperwork on someones desk.

Why didn’t you get the sandman l? Or the rugged version of the sandman l with the module where you can lower the length.
Nice choice with going with stellite baffles and a 17-4 tube.

Nice. The sandman s is also my first can. I sometimes wonder if i should have gone with a k instead. No use worrying anout it now of course. I just picked up my second can yesterday, obsidian 45

Attached: 46B553E6-53CD-47CA-A1AF-D93FB640C0F4.jpg (2444x1536, 755K)

No you shouldn’t have, the k is fucking loud and even the s is too. Should have gotten an L or ruggeda large 30 cal suppressor with the adapt module.
More versatile this way.

L is too long and heavy. Unless we’re talking about a bench gun, i dont want that much weight on the end. Dead air cans are overbuilt, for better and worse. One thing in certain of, i did not and do not want an L. Also the nonad wasnt avalible when i bought mine last year, i probably would have gone with that if it were avalible.

Nomad*.

You could have gotten the rugged surge.
It has 2 lengths available and the 7.5 length weighs a little less than the sandman s.

>cucking to big daddy gov for permission to modify your gun
lmao

You CAN, but it's generally a bad idea because it requires specific and arcane legalese to be worth the paper it's printed on. If you don't get it exactly perfect, if it ever gets challenged you're going to jail.

>check was cashed over a year ago, they're still tracking it but still haven't approved it
violence. lots of violence.

Its for my AR pistol so sizing is perfect for me.

NICE! I love your SBR. Looks fucking sweet.

some of us actually enjoy being able to take it out of the house and go shooting

Why do these kikes try and Jew us around like this? Shit makes me want to wear a fucking Hugo Boss uniform and drive a mobile gas van.

Nice 300blk
The Sandman S is a good bit more quiet than the K. Have no fear, you made a fine decision. Key Mo is arguably the best mount system out there these days.

>An L
The L is fucking way to big and heavy. The Key Mo mount is far better than the Rugged mount. The right end cap helps with L or K noise. Bottom line is that both the L and K are low backpressure cans.

Nomad with a Key Mo is pretty sweet, but not as durable as a K or S. The entire Sandman line for that matter are great to abuse.

Worse mount.

Attached: DSC03707.jpg (3063x2153, 2.79M)

I'm planning on getting my first suppressor soon. I have a Mark 23. I haven't decided if I should get the KAC suppressor or just pay half the price for an Osprey. The Osprey is much more accessible than the KAC. I don't know any reputable dealers that have the KAC either. I'm sure there are shops here in TN that stock the Osprey though. What do you guys think?

Attached: 1553568151650.gif (500x283, 1.73M)

Unless it’s on a national back order the system your FFL uses to acquire what ever you purchase should have it in stock. Either from the manufacturer or FFL to FFL, a good FFL can get you anything in a week or two if it’s available. I only have one KAC can and it’s the NT4, it’s a fucking tank and I’d buy it again if I ever shoot mine out. You can’t go wrong with either and if you’re not rolling in money at half the price you can get two different calibers with osprey for the price of one KAC sounds like a no brainer.

Would it be a bad idea to file for 16 form 1 suppressors? Don’t have the money currently but when I do I’m planning on doing 16 form 1s. Bad idea?

This Boomer at my range had a form 1 can that was absurdly quiet. He said he paid a guy online to make it. $400 for full titanium he claimed. I didn't get a look at the baffle stack but it sounded great on what looked to be an AR10.

Sort of made me realize what an absolute scam the suppressor market is when they're charging us $900 for a Ti tube and a handful of SS baffles.

You should only be paying 900 for a suppressor if the baffles are stellite and the tube 17-4.
Also, you can get a ti tube for 75 and a baffle stack for 160-250. Just drill it yourself.

I was exaggerating obviously but even $600-700 is high for what you get. It's not like you're paying for R&D when pretty much every can is some variation of a coned baffle with maybe a clip or cut.

>paying 200$ extortion fee to excercise an inalienable right

I will never understand this. Not shitting on y’all, but I really don’t get it.

Yeah, even for stellite and 17-4 it should be a lot less.

It’s the fee to process the from and bullshit back in the day, it was $200 and back then it was a lot of money when you could buy a weeks worth of groceries for $5, they tried to make it so only the rich could afford and it never changed with inflation. Hopefully they never change it. Or do away with the whole NFA bullshit all together

I have an MK23 also and was thinking about the KAC. Would end up using it on my 9mm and 357 sig pistols too.

>Or do away with the whole NFA bullshit all together
Not going to happen. From Heller:
We may as well consider at this point (for we will have to consider eventually) what types of weapons Miller permits. Read in isolation, Miller’s phrase “part of ordinary military equipment” could mean that only those weapons useful in warfare are protected. That would be a startling reading of the opinion, since it would mean that the National Firearms Act’s restrictions on machineguns (not challenged in Miller) might be unconstitutional, machineguns being useful in warfare in 1939. We think that Miller’s “ordinary military equipment” language must be read in tandem with what comes after: “[O]rdinarily when called for [militia] service [able-bodied] men were expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves and of the kind in common use at the time.” 307 U. S., at 179. The traditional militia was formed from a pool of men bringing arms “in common use at the time” for lawful purposes like self-defense. “In the colonial and revolutionary war era, [small-arms] weapons used by militiamen and weapons used in defense of person and home were one and the same.” State v. Kessler, 289 Ore. 359, 368, 614 P. 2d 94, 98 (1980) (citing G. Neumann, Swords and Blades of the American Revolution 6–15, 252–254 (1973)). Indeed, that is precisely the way in which the Second Amendment’s operative clause furthers the purpose announced in its preface. We therefore read Miller to say only that the Second Amendment does not protect those weapons not typically possessed by law-abiding citizens for lawful purposes, such as short-barreled shotguns. That accords with the historical understanding of the scope of the right, see Part III, infra.[Footnote 25].

This. Fuck those laws, fuck the NFA, and fuck the ATF.

Don't try to argue with him, his solution is probably something along the lines of "just don't allow shitskins to own guns"

Anyone????

This, I efiled my form 1 to sbr my uzi. Got the confirmation PDF 19 days later. Is that the stamp or are they going to send me a hard copy?

It may be objected that if weapons that are most useful in military service—M-16 rifles and the like—may be banned, then the Second Amendment right is completely detached from the prefatory clause. But as we have said, the conception of the militia at the time of the Second Amendment’s ratification was the body of all citizens capable of military service, who would bring the sorts of lawful weapons that they possessed at home to militia duty. It may well be true today that a militia, to be as effective as militias in the 18th century, would require sophisticated arms that are highly unusual in society at large. Indeed, it may be true that no amount of small arms could be useful against modern-day bombers and tanks. But the fact that modern developments have limited the degree of fit between the prefatory clause and the protected right cannot change our interpretation of the right.