Ruin a graduate project

Time to have some fun with a graduate project. You know what to do Jow Forumsomrades

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgaN1X0l4iwih_E47Rz0-uPhIUH3mj9qZnVLy1uzkAZJL-PA/viewform?fbclid=IwAR11X0HS4817h56HQBJs8yb767GNShWfx6jzeTdL5ND0IowNza4ueMz-dug

Attached: 46756099_2042194112503724_1866092985792331776_n.jpg (720x640, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/press/MILUC88.PR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I did it. You're welcome. If you're a glownigger, come and take 'em.

>why do you think america has such a problem with gun violence
Niggers

That was my gut instinct too, but I went with 12% 53%

Told them that Gun Control is a relic from the Jim Crow laws. Did my part.

this is good shit

I also said niggers.

i told them bout the jewish menace

>google doc
Why do I get the feeling they forgot to implement duplicate replies

dis gonna be gud

regardless answer 18-24, the most important demo

>why is there so much crime
fatherlessness. the best redpill answer

fuck grabbers

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-211249_Firefox.jpg (1440x736, 195K)

I also picked feminism

Attached: e2rDiRQ.gif (338x335, 12K)

I wonder what they will think when they see a response blaming niggers on gun crime and that there should be laws against gun control and to execute all politicians supporting gun control.

that was way too many questions

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-191743_Chrome.jpg (1429x978, 225K)

I posted a realistic answer about how little of a problem gun violence is, y’all should do the same. Educate them and get them on our side.

I also said niggers, you're welcome OP

Answered it despite being British.
My nation's capital is a perfect example of gun control.
All the violent minorities, and fuck it even the whites, just switch to stabbing each other instead. And now we're banning fucking KNIVES.

oi yous got a loicens for that oppinion

Attached: Capture.png (694x547, 29K)

Niggle me this, Batman...

bump

I said niggers too, then replaced it with a mini essay concerning altruistic morality and low IQ populations.

Attached: SHALL NOT.png (435x921, 68K)

I cited that 75% of metropolitan murder victims have significant criminal records and 80% of the time know their attacker and the noncriminal murder rate is on par with western europe.
>so niggers

bjs.gov/content/pub/press/MILUC88.PR
barney style study breakdown of the demographics of murder, the murdered, and the motivations of such.

>protip:
it's niggers

Done. When will we hear back from this study?

guys. do you not realize how racist it is to point out that the vast majority of gun crime and mass murders in the USA are conducted in only a few cities by a very narrow demographic?
Your privilege is showing for even recognizing this trend. There's a reason we need to ban assault weapons while not banning the most commonly used murder weapons in the country.

bigots

Oh no you're right twitter-verified-checkmark user. I forgot to drink my so(y) and check my privilege today. Maybe I should consider buying those Jewish brain magnet helmets to destroy my belief in God and invite Jamal to fuck my wife while I'm at it.

Ayy another GW Jow Forumsommando. Raise high! Aren't you excited about the SA election voting to change our racist evil mascot!

Attached: George.jpg (322x400, 54K)

Attached: britain plz.jpg (1347x1152, 484K)

Holy shit don't click on google doc links retards they can connect your personal gmail if you have it setup.

this user is correct. if you're on a browser that's signed into gmail/google by default then it's going to tie any google service usage to your personal account.

The survey works without being signed in so just open a private browser or use another browser.
extra points for using a vpn to change your ip to do the survey

>implying they can do anything about it other than send me Spam
>that much effort for a public questionnaire
>implying I can't just delete my email and start a new account

It's not even a hassle. You should do that every couple of years to throw off the spooks.

>google forms
not the same thing

dumbasses
>also they don't have duplicate response disabled
and google won't show them IPs, just allow you to block repeat submissions.

it's not about giving the surveyors your info, it's about giving google more data than they need.
like browsing Jow Forums in the same browser you're signed into gmail in :)

>like having an ISP :^)

nice try but a vpn covers that and isps dont give their userdata to google as they're competitors in the information market

Said "black gangs" because I guarantee they'll cut out anything even remotely non-PC.

Same

>like being a burger in NSAland

>logging into gmail through your VPN
>hackerman.jpg

Wow UK, I bet a criminal would never take a hacksaw to those stupid ass pistols.

I said black/hispanic street gangs.

I subscribed their emails to spam services

See, that's thinking.

When they see over 9000 results of "NIGERES", it may cause them a few moments of butthurt, but then they'll scrap the results and run the survey again with duplicates blocked.

But they'll be stuck with the spam forever.

>is an island
>still has a fuckload of weapons shipped in illegally
>domestic weapons manufacture
>no self defense laws so criminals don't even need ammo for the rusted homeguard webley stolen from some pensioner in 1993 thats passed 30 hands.
>emboldened because no one has guns so it's a lot easier to rob people with a gun.
>literal catastrophic rise in gun crime

Attached: washbear pistol.png (2140x1739, 3.89M)

I'm doing my part!

Attached: SHALLNOT.png (622x161, 14K)

the absolute mad lad

Attached: absolutely-solid-memes.jpg (390x642, 35K)

Crimes with guns are mostly gangs shooting at/assassinating each other.
Guns are too valuable to waste on stuff like burglary or muggings when a knife will do the job just fine.

I said multiculturalism but replaced it with overpopulation. I agree it’s niggers but they aren’t going to listen to that.

Spotted the newfag

I said social disintegration.

Happy to contribute to science, I guess.

>what would you do to change laws to make America safer
Ban groups known to be violent, racist, etc. (blacks, hispanic peoples, hawaiians)

Don't forget Puerto Ricans and Italians

Common sense nigger regulation

sent

did my part, honestly aside from us who would actually find and then take this survey?

>Urban youths commit a grossly disproportionate amount of the nations gun violence via gang related crime, roughly 2/3s of the grand total after removing suicides from the pool.
>This is largely a result of the intentional destruction the family unit by the state primarily through welfare policy among other aspects.
>This results in absentee fatherism and single motherhood, which statistically speaking has one of the largest correlations toward cultural violence and dissonance.
>This is also a substantially loaded and biased question.

Good enough.

redpilled them about the reason for the
gun violence in the us: too many non white minorities

“ if a black has a gun, arrest him on on drug charges. We both know he’s holding or dealing”.

Attached: C435DCA4-4125-4B01-9C5A-7F962AA9E852.jpg (769x375, 517K)

>Italians
I should breaka you kneecaps

>Thinking a Criminal could get through the ass rape required to get a gun in Bongland.

demographic issues.

Attached: antiantifag.jpg (960x720, 165K)

Uh oh boys, looks like I'm gonna have to say it

Attached: TuxedoPepe.png (3000x3000, 945K)

do it faggot

niggers

>8 people from thegraduate department saying gunsRbad
>200 people saying they're 18-24 or 80-100 and intersex who wrote nigger or the navy seals copypasta in the write in
>couple dozen crypto serious responses that go hard on "urban crime" "america doesn't have a gun crime problem" and the positive role of guns for the write in and SHALL NOT for the rest

they'll create a fake non scientific metric for throwing out responses, despite "it's the fucking niggers" being a statistically backed response, and weed it down.

when they realize that it's still a 80-20 split of SHALL and beta bitch cuckolds they'll scrap the project and relaunch the survey hoping to get the "correct" result

When they relaunch a new one make sure to link that shit OP. Do your sovereign duty.

>no longer accepting responses

Attached: E3647A21-CD01-4DD8-9BC2-8B353BD0CF92.png (375x359, 4K)

>no longer accepting responses
Awww truth hurts don't it?

>3d printed gun
3D printer owner here. You'll blow your hand off with that.

OP, post updates

>idiot here
ftfy
it uses chamber liners. it's a fully functional non hand grenade revolver. One of the few designs worth a damn because the creator designed it around common parts and springs and not for the "entirely 3D printed meme"

Not from GW, middle of the country actually. Had this linked to me from a local firearms group.
I will do my duty if I get another link. I'm sure this one has been spammed to all hell.
No update known, just thought it'd be funny to fuck with grad students

Attached: 1544041660004.png (800x700, 605K)

Give us insight without doxxing yourself. Are they assblasted, putting up another survey, trying to weed through the niggerposts to fake the statistics they were looking for?

Attached: rgergerg.jpg (380x420, 35K)

That actually looks like a nerf gun.

my sides have left the atmosphere and are in orbit

Attached: 1553619495581.png (500x339, 23K)