Best guns for a grill?

So what are the best guns for a girl who’s relatively new to firearms? Like for carry home defense and for training?

Attached: 1632D158-EDDB-4AFF-8081-C1CF3FFC4961.jpg (640x635, 425K)

>memes

Magnum Research BFR in .45-70

This.

Attached: 1554142102873.png (710x716, 511K)

take her on enough range trips that shes not new anymore, then let her pick one out herself.

a girl new to guns or a new girl to guns?

.22 ar15/mp5 replica -> ruger 380 -> 9mm anything -> Fudd Stick(for home defense)

Yes

S&W 380 EZ seems like a grill friendly carry gun. But for HD/ target practice a full sized 9 should be fine.

/thread

>Best guns for a grill?
this

Attached: tacticool_dishwasher.jpg (696x522, 113K)

I looked it up and now I’m weighing the benefits of having a Qt GF whose semi interested and eager to shoot and learn about guns or breaking her wrist for the keks and probably have her break up with me. Hmmmmmmmm....

Attached: 1DAEBC7B-E8B5-4C92-9E5D-3A86E00BC890.jpg (720x960, 92K)

X95 hands down, the ergonomics are on point, the weight in the back makes it super easy to aim, the .223 will not penetrate drywall very well so all round good choice for home defense, and if you train with it you'll be good to go.

Sometimes I wish a nigga would

Attached: 142141251251.jpg (4200x2616, 2.89M)

m&p 9mm or g19

Attached: whatgun.jpg (2338x1700, 488K)

show your tits

/thread

Legit answer any full size 9mm. good rule of thumb is any larger pistol that fires a low to moderate energy round will be light on recoil and controllable. an AR in 556 or 223 is a light recoiling gun. go to a range and rent guns. see what you like, what fits your hands and see if you have any problems loading the magazines to capacity.

It shall be done my lord

Shit did was it really that easy to spot me?

That there is a nice Big Iron.

Attached: The Big Iron.jpg (710x654, 68K)

The best gun for them is probably the one they can convince a guy to carry and use in their stead with their feminine wiles. Shit's all fucked if they got to go do that sort of thing when they could easily trick a guy to go do it for them in their stead.

Attached: E05196BB-4B37-4B10-B211-407A495A5D3C.jpg (780x1198, 160K)

Tits or gtfo

Attached: asailorsdelight.jpg (800x1143, 385K)

Glock 42

don't forget to put on your earpro when he finally does though

AR-15 from PSA. 223 Rem/5.56. Learn the Army basics of rifle marksmanship. Google it. This is an ideal combat rifle setup for home defense and training.

Attached: ARjungle.jpg (844x1500, 227K)

Does everyone have a drawer like that? Gun, dissected ration, and a leather man?

If you don't, you're wrong.

Biggest mistake people make is they work it into their lady's head that they need the smallest gun they can get. That often results in them getting nasty, snappy little 380 pistols. Let them try a bunch of different ones at the range and see what they like and what works with them, especially if they plan to carry it (as an aside, off body carry is SHIT and don't let your lady think its okay at all. Carry on your body or don't carry).
A good, not snappy .380 would be something like a Sig P238, but you do have to train to deal with the manual safety. New Ruger LCP 2.0s can be good, from what I hear. Some women like double action revolvers like the LCR, but they are light and can be not nice to shoot.
Other women are totally fine with a 9mm Glock and carry them just fine. Don't think women = small handgun necessarily.

women cannot pull back a slide

Dumbshit logic that you really see spouted IRL.

Some women have trouble with that, but that's also a result of bad teaching. The common advice I see today is to grab the slide and then punch forward with the hand holding the grip while also pulling back the slide. It sort of splits the difference. Women have enough strength to do that and its easier for them than pulling with the one hand.

I'd say a Makarov PM9, GLAWK 19, Wilson combat super boomer ninja combat grandmaster 1911: the myocardial infarction edition, S&W M&P9, Bersa thunder, you know, something like that. You want something low in entry price, chambered in 9mm because it's got a relatively light recoil impulse, it's inexpensive to shoot, and it's just about the right balance for shooting at a threat and actually expecting to at some point STOP it.

She actually does have a hard time with this (she’s itty bitty tiny) and built like a baby bird

My 70yo mother shot a 1911 in 45ACP. It was her first time shooting anything. With a little instruction on grip and stance and how to operate the weapon, she did fine. Hit center mass no problem.

That said, get an AR and learn the basics. It's the first rifle millions of Army nerds ever touched, and also excellent for defense.

HIGH POWER 9MM

The new Smith and Wesson 380 EZ was designed with exactly that in mind. It's a compact .380 but it's not snappy and annoying like pocket pistols are. Slide is super easy to rack, has a grip safety, and it's a very soft shooter.

Basically the same guns everyone else uses.

An AR-15 works great because low recoil and the stock can be adjusted if you have short arms.
A Glock 19 for general purpose pistol duties, maybe a Glock 43 or M&P Shield if you have tiny hands and a double stack magazine is too wide. Colt 1911s and revolvers work well for small hands too.
As for shotguns Mossberg 500 or Maverick 88 combo is still best. 12ga is most versatile. There are youth models with extended friends and shorter stocks if that is necessary. There are also 20ga models if 12ga is simply too much to handle, but really try to master 12ga if at all possible. 20ga is a viable alternative, but for the vast majority of defensive shotgun ammo it's only available in 12ga.

Youth shotguns have extended forends, not friends. Autocorrect.

It’s weird how weak she is sometimes I just look at her struggling do things and I’m just fascinated how wimpy she is
>mfw

Attached: B7A2FCA1-E459-4F61-B12F-903AAFCDA043.jpg (630x630, 41K)

I wish I had extended friends

Attached: 771F0747-5837-47B6-A82F-70B6172CA378.jpg (775x1170, 162K)

tits or gtfo

K

Attached: 54AE304D-1059-4AB5-BE38-D61AB1B6D9F5.jpg (1575x2100, 418K)

Something in a larger caliber than those.

12 ga or 20 ga if you're of slight build

timestamp or fake

Now your being unreasonable

About 5’

20 gauge mossberg 500 or pre 2007 remington 870 nobody should be carrying in public without enough experience handling firearms

>speaks english
>daylight in pic
>anywhere between 1am to 11am in america
>talks about guns, home defense, and training like diddaly doo
timestamp

Its my GFs senpai

Looks like a desk lamp rather than natural sunlight but whatever. Weither OP is a small grill, trap, or manlet LARPing as a grill the advice is the same.

Youth size Mossberg or Maverick. Possibly 20ga but 12ga is ideal.
Regular Glock 19, maybe 43, M&P Shield, 1911 or revolver if tiny hands.
Regular 16" AR-15 with collapsible stock (fixed stocks are rare nowadays anyway) and just set it all the way in or maybe one notch out. Whatever fits best.

Makes sense. Get her warmed up .22, subsonics preferably. After she's comfy with it, step it up to biggest caliber you have for shits and giggles she'll absolutely love the dramatic change in fire power.

What's so hard about snapping a pic with a sticky note with the date written on it.

I kind of depends on how much money you want to spend and the effort you want to put in.

Usually I hear about females getting a handgun to start out. If you're going that way, the ones I would suggest would be either a Hi Point pistol in 380 acp, or maybe a Ruger in a similar caliber if you've got more money to spend. However, some women get a bit skiddish with certain calibers, so a 22 pistol would be a decent alternative if that's the case.

For rifles, I've heard women say good things about 30 carbine. My first suggestion would be a new production M1 carbine, but it would usually have to be special ordered because they're in high demand. If ~$650 is not in your price range, then a Hi Point carbine would be the cheaper alternative.

But if you don't mind loud noises and a shitty stock to work with, a basic AR is good too. Just be prepared to deal with a lot of Car Salesman bullshit from the gun store clerk and a huge amount of aftermarket parts that put Walmart or Amazon to shame.

SKS and VEPR

more for my fap sesh before bed? in return, i recommend getting her a browning buckmark and ruger 10/22 to get her liking target shooting. low recoil, lack of blast and noise, it will give her a chance to ease into the wet pussy of the shooting world. dont have her go in dry with a subcompact blowback 9mm or snubnose airweight .38

plus, those guns come in fun colors that girls will like. you can customize your 10/22 , millions of stock and barrel options.

Attached: Custom_Color_Stock_large.jpg (480x160, 22K)

Glock 19 if she won’t limp wrist. CZ P-10C, Walther PPQ, or HK VP9 if she will. My sister is pretty weak with hilariously small hands. She can rack the slide on her PPQ very easily. Plus it’s easy to change out the backstrap, so that’s a plus. A smaller .38 revolver might be ok for her, too. It’s a very low pressure cartridge, so the recoil won’t throw her around. But I’d seriously consider looking at the Glock or CZ before anything else. Good luck, user.

What an awful suggestion

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 341K)

same as for a man. Glock 19, AR-15, 10/22.

>Blue steel in the dishwasher
>with wood grips
You monster

I’ll start her off on my buckmark and bump her up to my FAL!

I don’t know how to write

Depends on their hand size and recoil tolerance.
My wife has small hands, so likes things with small grips and autos with single stack mags best. But she also HATES recoil and muzzle flip, so longer barreled arms
Which presents something of a conundrum, because smaller pocket guns have the smaller grips, but also recoil more than she wants them to.
As for what she likes:
She LOVES S&W revolvers in 38 Special. She loves her Model 36 snub nose and likes shooting my Model 10.
She tolerates my 1911A1, mostly because it has a single stack mag, thin grips, and the short trigger, so she can control it easily. And the full size barrel makes recoil manageable.
She HATES my KelTec P11. The 3” barrel makes it way too snappy for her, and it’s turned her off of 9mm for the most part. Despite me telling her that full sized pistols have less recoil, she has to feel it for herself. I’m working on that.
Rifle wise, a 6.5mm cartridge is right on the line for her. She’ll shoot it a couple of times, but doesn’t like the recoil. If I had an AR, i’d give that to her to try, but I don’t. She tolerates the odd shot or two from my AK, but won’t go near my 30-30, let alone the 308.

For the last time, a hammerless .38 revolver.

They're absolutely positively retard proof, making them ideal for women. Just pull the trigger and if it stops going bang the guy is usually either dead or running away.

Glock 43

She likes my mp5

This guy knows his shit.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Attached: 1553462184939.jpg (680x447, 26K)

Stahp it. Sub compact 9mms should not be placed in the hands of newbies. Especially the womens.

Terrible suggestion. Women dont have the finger strength to pull a double action revolver's trigger and hit what they're aiming at.

Have you used one that wasnt made 50 years ago? They're buttery smooth now.

If anything, women lack the finger strength to rack a slide properly.

not a QT, that is a pissed off turtle

I'd say 6inch .357mag but load with .38sp
>Take the mag out of the equation
>good sight picture
>can still load .357 for a snigger.
maybe make it a full lug

or Poly 9x19

half lug 4", but no shorter

bad nipples
this

Qt petite GFs temporary her wrists will heal but lolz are eternal! user... break your GFs wrists with the BFG and film it!!!

Attached: 12DB45DC-7E58-4E7D-96E0-8C96A9F72FD6.jpg (640x640, 59K)

PSA AR pistol with buis untill they can minute of man a whole mag at 50 yards then get them a red dot.

Attached: 1540499502601.jpg (496x538, 51K)