Help a /nofuns/

I moved into a scary neighborhood.
I'm anxious when I go to the movie theater.
I don't like being in crowds.
Daytime is usually fine, but forget being anywhere at night.
I don't even like the light on in my home at night because I want to be able to see out the windows.

I finished reading the sticky and I think I've settled on a 9mm, even though I qualified for my CCW permit with a borrowed .40 a couple years ago.

I'm not married to 9mm. I've also shot a Bersa Thunder in .380 and really liked it.

Any suggestions for a subcompact 9mm (or anything good that I can conceal easily)?

Attached: delet.jpg (1016x700, 98K)

Pocket carry a Tomcat

Glock 29. If you can't handle the recoil, you're a pansy roastie twink faggot who needs to shoot themselves in the mouth with it and give killer retardation blowjobs male or female or non-binary soon to be victimized by a binary explosive. See how this works? Phil's shitbowl tonic gets you drunker quicker

Attached: 1549849016967.jpg (600x565, 148K)

post budget
you can usually find a used glawk for cheap. otherwise any suggestions are entirely budget based

This.

go shoot a bunch. 9mm is a lot of IDONTKNOWYOUTHATSMYPURSE in a gun, czsp01 is a 19+1 capacity. figure out if you want a steel gun, plastic, attached flashlight all that shit. go to your local range that sells guns and they will suck your dick to get you to buy something.

new schizoposter?

oh nice! I've never seen these
I also haven't considered pocket carry. I always wear jeans, does pocket carry work with tighter pockets?

I prefer not to spend too much, but I'd gladly spend on *the* gun that I feel comfortable carrying every day

short answer: no budget cap
I go like glocks for customizability. I'd definitely get night sights for anything I concealed carry.

thanks, they look up my alley! That capacity is huuuuge.
I definitely wouldn't use accessories that are bulky, so a flashlight is out. Goal is to make it insanely easy to carry and access.

Post recipe

I like the sig P938, if you stay vigilant you can find a deal on one.
Pros:
>it will literally fit in your pocket
>6+1 or 7+1
>simple disassembly
Cons:
>fragile extractor, reassemble with care

You probably want to look into which firing mechanism youd prefer and if you're new to carrying you definitely want to think about if you want something with a safety

The Ruger LC9S Pro is pretty good, and suprisingly accurate for such a tiny pistol, and aesthetically with the crimson trace laser on it looks kinda cyberpunky.

DO NOT BUY THE EARLIER GENERATION. I literally hated that gun.

Attached: 2019-04-02 21.49.08.jpg (1109x865, 729K)

Glock 19.
Streamlight TLR is decent.
Bravo concealment and NSR tactical make great holsters for the gun/light combo.
Get a stiff belt as well. Doesn't need to be a gun belt, but it helps.

If you want to get smaller and have a couple more shekles, Glock 26 with a surefire light, the xc1 iirc.

Imagine not hating kikes

Attached: 1524094010611.jpg (540x684, 61K)

Get a Glock 19 (or 23) with night sights and a good holster. Perfectly good alternatives would be (in no particular order): S&W M&P 2.0, Walther PPQ, Walther P99, CZ P10C, CZ P07, H&K P30, H&K USP Compact, SIG P320 Compact/Carry, SIG P228, FN 509, FN FNS, and I probably forgot a couple of others.

P365

What's the weather like? More than anything else that will determine how large a gun you can conceal.

>I'm anxious when I go to the movie theater.
>I moved into a scary neighborhood.

I live in quite a good neighbourhood. I'm a combat vet and have seen two war zones. I don't go out unless its to buy something specific and I only do that at 9:00AM as that's when trouble is asleep. I have bared windows on the ground floor and wrought iron gates covering the entrance doors. I cannot understand why you would go to a cinema at all, let alone in a bad area at night.

Because OP is taking reasonable precautions instead of living his life in a state of constant fear?

>not cool: the post
what are you, a terrorist?

Not him but If you're serious you should learn to relax some bud. You can't protect yourself from all dangers in life. You have to take a hit every once in a while with bad luck so you're better prepared.

>I live in quite a good neighbourhood.
Nah dude, sounds to me like you never left Iraq.

>Because OP is taking reasonable precautions instead of living his life in a state of constant fear?

1)Put bars on the windows
2)Put wroght iro or steel gates covering the doors
3)Buy a semi or pump hotgun with a decent mag capacity and fill it with buck and slug
4)Don't go out at night
5)Go direct from door to transport, don't walk AT ALL if its a bad area. If your car breaks down, don't get out and walk, call transport (cab uber whatever)

Far down the list is buying a small cal handgun to CCW although it is a good idea, its far from top of the list.

I can't understand this at all
>scary neighborhood
>go to the movie theater
>don't like being in crowds
>scary neighborhood
>go to the movie theater

Its not that the poor old OP is wrong, I get it. The win is to avoid getting in the shitstorm after you kill someone which is why I try and avoid going out or contact with people even though my home costs 3 million.

>Bersa Thunder in .380
tip #1: Get something else if you want a serious carry pistol.
Most SC 9's are single stacks now and the double stacks have very short grips because they expect that it's for deep conceal or that you'll use magazine base extensions. Glock 26 is usually the starting point. PPQ's are in a SC frame now too. A minor step up in size is the M&P9C, for reference. Most new compacts straddle the line between the Glock 26 and 19 for weight and barrel/frame size.

Get a S&W M&P shield. It's one of the most cost efficient weapons you can have. Next to that I would say that a Glock would serve you just fine, but you'd be paying a bit more.

OP probably rents so none of the modifications to the house would be permitted.

Avoiding doing stupid things at stupid times with stupid people in stupid places is a good first step.

walther p99(a little snappy if you are recoil sensitive but not bad with a proper grip)
jericho 941/cz style firearms are good(trigger reach is a bit far for people with medium sized hands)
smith&wesson M&P 2.0
walther ppk or pk380 for 380acp
sig 1911 ultra compact
or any other 1911 compact in 9mm

Just carry a 1911 faggot

very into this, thank you!

>firing mechanism
I drive a stick-shift if that helps :^)
I think I prefer DA/SA, but I'm very open to striker-fired like Glocks or a Walther PPQ

>cyberpunky
I'm so in (if you couldn't tell by my thread image).
Going to head to the gun store and see how this and the sig938 feel in my hand.
Based generation warning, thanks for the heads up.

>Glock 19
Tried and true. This has been on my radar. I do like that it's easy to find customizable parts for it.
I wish it were just a liiiitle smaller though.
>Glock 26
now we're talking.
I did my CCW qualification with a G27 and it felt good.
I think I'm leaning more toward these "baby glocks" (is that even what they are called?)

>P365
I think I took a look at one of those the other day and liked it.
I don't know shit about guns, but I think SigSauer is impressing me

extremely based advice, thanks

>M&P shield
oh wow, this looks sexy. I'll go see if I can find one at my local store

the M&P 2.0, P99 are def on my radar.
the rest all seem way too big
thanks for the help!

Update:
I held the Tomcat, I dig the size, but it just felt off. I don't think I'd carry it every day.
I was shown something similar in size to the czsp01 and that'll be way too big.

Holy shit guys, thanks so much for helping out. Jow Forums is nowhere near this helpful lately.

oh also, anything I'll carry I'd like to find a way to carry with at least 1-2 extra magazines accessible.

I think shoulder-holster is best for me.