So it begins

Pittsburgh bans semi automatic firearms, authorizes gun confiscation.

Attached: DF24A4C3-9072-4CB1-911C-FF29FD8AFCC1.jpg (713x1071, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1wJyzqgcE25t0thSuxMlM9Lo1ETG6CzkX/view
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 80FD6B9E-22E9-46A0-B02B-9D0B0B77605F.jpg (750x1026, 220K)

>several hundred firearm owners there
>about 40 mda and mfol scum-suckers

"We've made changes listening to a number of people"
BullllllllllShiiiiiiiit

>But Pennsylvania state law prohibits municipalities from regulating guns
so I guess pittsburgh is going to take this to harrisburg and try to push this on a state level?

>inb4 losers who talk big shit about standing up to da gubberment just give up their guns

Nigga, there were literally hundreds of gun owners there, they had at least 3 overflow rooms full of people opposing this

No, same thing will happen that happened when Harrisburg did this. They will never enforce it, some citizen will sue, and the court will dismiss the suit because (while acknowledging the law is illegal) it was never enforced and so the plaintiff has no standing.

It's all about getting the law on the books for later, and appeasing the anti-gun-nuts.

Yeah, and? That's all they'll do. They'll oppose it in words and push more bullshit than a dung beetle but when it comes time for action they won't do shit. Like most Americans.

You burgers get onto the French all the time but they're literally setting fires to banks and punching out class traitor cops. What do Americans do? Thank the NG for their service as they police over them at riots and just walk around. If a cop dropped his trousers his dick wouldn't get cold because there'd be an American mouth firmly wrapped around it.

>bills that would ban the USE of certain assault-style weapons
Does this mean you can still posses them?

Attached: 1496880968572.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

This. Looks like it's time to nut up or shut up, Pittfags.

Man look who's talking tough! What are you gonna do about your laws big fella?

didn't they say "public use"? what does that even mean?

Or they just ignore it. They'll either move or nor comply.

Yes. It means absolutely nothing, just big talk for city primaries. The real issue is the mag ban (which will never be enforced, due to fear of a lawsuit over its blatant contravention of state law) and the red flag horseshit (which might be)

This. Burgers are too emasculated and cucked worrying about the consequences at their shitty wage slave jobs. The Joo is too deeply ingrained in the mentality of the burger. They are comfortably numb. You need another recession. Maybe becoming uncomfortable will wake you the fuck up.

>public use
>cops instantly disarmed

Attached: 1522289214230.jpg (791x648, 70K)

==A C C E L E R A T E==

Quick Q, what are you doing to fix your country? Any pointers for us burgers based on your personal experience of rebellion and resistance against tyranny?

some pittsburg anons should just do an open carry protest

>FIGHT BACK
FIGHT BACK
>FIGHT BACK
FIGHT BACK
>FICHT BACK
FIGHT BACK
>FIGHT BACK
FIGHT BACK
>FIGHT BACK
FIGHT BACK
>FIGHT BACK
FIGHT BACK
>FIGHT BACK
FIGHT BACK

>You burgers get onto the French all the time but they're literally setting fires to banks and punching out class traitor cops.
If I know anything about French history, and I really don't, hasn't that been the French pass time since the early 1800s?

I'm not user, but I definitely do not endorse the actions of Brenton Tarrant.

Fight back in the courts before we fight back in the streets. Don't let this setback put a damper on our big win in Commiefornia.

This is already completely illegal under PA state law. It will never be enforced. It still needs to be struck from the books

Made it illegal to take it to a shooting at a Religious service

user here. I do not endorse violence and I never will, violence is never the answer. Go in peace and only speak the truth. Love Christ and read the Bible. The only way to eternal life is through Him.

This

Hopefully the latter. You also have to take into account the possibility that unless the mayor or whatever tells the cops to actually start going out and doing some confiscating, I don't think they'll be in a hurry to start kicking down doors of people who will very likely shoot at them.

t.jew

I dunno. We've had hundreds of red flag orders served and one man shot dead and zero fucks apparently given. By anyone.

In Pennsylvania alone? That's disappointing. I'd also appreciate some statistics or something because that's a lot.

What a shame. I have a lot to live for but I know for a fact that if something like that were to happen here (Midwestfag) I'd happily shoot back assuming the cops didn't rob me while I wasn't home. If I die, I die. Many have died for less.

Matthew 10:34
Luke 22:36

Attached: joshua graham.jpg (1242x630, 65K)

This is exactly why your religion splintered into a billion different heretical sects and bent over backward attempting to out virtue-signal one another.

To be honest I wish our Popes didn't suck so much dick and let a bunch of heretics run around because they're tenured church members.
We need to bring back inquisitors, or the inquisition in general.

t. Catholic Choir Boi

Preach it, brother. And purge the pedos and their enablers while they're at it.
Pius IX and X are spinning in their graves.

Violence is the ultimate answer.
What is the Battle of Armageddon?
Violence.

You think we humans will only be on the sidelines of the Tribulation?
The Rapture isn't going to spare you.
I plan to send some assholes to Hell before I get taken out.
If I make it through to see the Kingdom without dying first, all the better.

>threaten suit

Stop with this shit. Idle threats are no good.

Start shooting capitalists and the cuckolds that support them. If any "leftist" says they want to take your guns then they are not a leftist. If anyone supports Stalin they're not a leftist but an authoritarian. If anyone says the USSR did nothing wrong they're an authoritarian. If anyone says the USSR or [insert nation with a state] was communism then they're retarded.

t. unironic anarchist

Read Bread Santa and Pronghorn.

Attached: 1552859528195.png (380x469, 93K)

I'd support that.

I know. It pains me so much to see how far the powers of the church have been corrupted by those who preach about salvation, but do nothing to preserve the kingdom of God here on Earth.
They say we are all lambs together, but they're the ones leading us to slaughter. It's only a matter of time before you start getting Christian radicals, and then they'll wish they'd had made a stand at some point.

Attached: 1522821265095.jpg (800x800, 152K)

“blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle” Psalms 144:1

"§ 1102.02 PROHIBITION ON USE OF ASSAULT WEAPONS

A. It shall be unlawful to use any assault weapon in any public place within the City of Pittsburgh.

B. For purposes of this Section, "public place" shall include streets, parks, open spaces, public buildings, public accommodations, businesses and other locations to which the general public has a right to resort, but does not include a private home or residence or any duly established site for the sale or transfer of firearms or for firearm training, practice or competition.

C. For purposes of this Section, "use" of an assault weapon does not include possession, ownership, transportation or transfer. "Use" of an assault weapon shall include, but is not limited to:

1. Discharging or attempting to discharge an assault weapon;

2. Loading an assault weapon with ammunition;

3. Brandishing an assault weapon;

4. Displaying a loaded assault weapon;

5. Pointing an assault weapon at any person; and

6. Employing an assault weapon for any purpose prohibited by the laws of Pennsylvania or of the United States.

D. For purposes of this Section, there shall be a rebuttable presumption that an assault weapon is loaded if fitted with a magazine."

>no true scotsman

>unironic anarchist
Go to bed, junior.

After banning guns for private ownership they are going to chain AR's up to light poles every so often across the city so they can be used by the public if the need arises. You have to pay in quarters for ammo to be dispensed from converted parking meeting next to them. Seems like a reasonable compromise.

why can't my fellow pennsylvanians act normally holy shit we are such an autistic state

Attached: gdxze8g1pmm11.png (650x773, 47K)

Checked
Bill Peduto is a jew

This is literally "It's now illegal to murder people": the law

TL;DR
>we just made going to out and shooting someone with an ass salt weapon for shits and giggles illegal. Yay! Go us!

Can you retards fuck off with your vague fallacies that barely apply and you can't even go beyond "HURDURR UR USIN PHALLUSY"

I swear, it's so people can point out something that they cannot go beyond in order to feel some sort of intellectual superiority when they're devoid of any intellect.

Pardon? Humans were basically anarchist for much longer than they weren't (or are not now). Hierarchy is shit. Stop being a cuckold.

so this bans open carry? I guess it's "brandishing"?

He also sucks nigger dick in the city hall bathroom.

Why do we have 50 laws all saying the same thing but slightly reworded?

Also, the DA of Allegheny County, despite being a Democrat, has made threats against Peduto to throw him in jail for this. Light a fire under his ass to do so.
Room 303 Courthouse
436 Grant Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
(412) 350-4401

really? that's great

>Humans were basically anarchist for much longer than they weren't (or are not now).
Holy hell this ignorance.
As long as humans have lived in groups (pretty much the entirety of the homo genus) they have had hierarchical structures. Hierarchy within the family, the tribe, the village, someone or someones were looked to for leadership and authority to help organize or mediate within the group. Our fucking neural chemistry is responsive to hierarchies.

Yep, that he did, he had written a pretty scathing letter to the mayor, informing him that he's getting fugged if he tries and he won't defend him.

drive.google.com/file/d/1wJyzqgcE25t0thSuxMlM9Lo1ETG6CzkX/view

*ahem*

Fuck gun grabbing commies

Fuck bill peduto

And fuck pittsburgh

Attached: 865A41CB-2109-49EB-9887-86E51544DAA0.jpg (750x384, 70K)

This. Humans don't naturally tend to break apart. They tend to stick together, as much as I dislike all you weird spastics. When they stick together, leaders emerge and others fill non-leader roles

Attached: 1550080348306.jpg (758x644, 64K)

So they on-the-spot banned all firearms that aren't single shots or double/triple/etc. barrel break actions? What the fuck

Attached: 937465972648.jpg (97x96, 4K)

Is this your NRA/GOA membership? Nice.

t. Californian

We deserve the current punishment levied against us for our failure to stop the council. We have been poor stewards.

Attached: Christ in the Wilderness.jpg (2000x1754, 1.41M)

Been putting off making donations. Just signed up for GOA and firearms policy coalition. These are the least cuckes right?

Attached: E8D7B19A-2472-4CDE-A6E3-62659553EA59.jpg (750x312, 60K)

If "brandishing" included open carry, then the prohibition on "displaying" a loaded salt weapon would be superfluous.

Doesn't this law just state that you can't have a loaded "assault" weapon in public? I know its restriction, but it seems more repetitive than anything else. What does it actually do?

my bad. I missed that point

Correct

So you can do 1 thing and break 50 different laws at once, duh.

Because that makes so much more sense than having only the 1 thing be illegal but have an appropriate punishment for it instead of the pansy-ass slap on the wrist that liberals want for literally every crime.

There are hierarchies in anarchy, you realise this? It's chosen upon who can do it and it doesn't just mean complete tyrant over every individual facet. I mean, do you have anything to back up your claims? I can get some sources for mine, if you'd like.

so is all semi-autos (pistols, rifles, etc.) or is it "assault weapons"
>"you can't protest with open carry or you'll be arrested!"
so do they want cowabunga or what?

Attached: REEEEEEE.gif (543x105, 83K)

They do not have any codified definition of what an "assault weapon" is that I can find. Which means you can, at least theoretically, be charged under this law for possessing just about anything.

Because that's what was demanded by bored housewives on antidepressants with nothing else to do except watch Ellen. Meanwhile their child is also on antidepressants and training to be the next school shooter.

do the GOA and NRA work together at all? like "combine their efforts", so to speak? idk anything about lobbying

I don't see any French shooting government officals or representatives, or are you saying setting fire to cars would solve our problems? Because it doesn't seem to have gotten the French all that far

fug
>shirt moves a weird way and your CC shows accidentally
>"HE'S GOT A GUN!"
>can legally jail you for "brandishing" a "loaded assault weapon"
the whole bill needs to be killed, not just re-worded for clarity, KILLED.

And as usual nobody will fight back. Someone will try and appeal to the state supreme court which is controlled by Democrats. And they will get just rid of the state preemption law. They fucked up the congressional maps last year and people bitched about it but never fought back. Looks like history will repeat itself.

>we're pretty happy we've gone through the process, we've infringed on the rights of people

Is it boogaloo time?

The best thing to be done to help Catholic priests to not be child molesters is to allow them to take wives, and not deny them being human males. Sexuality is part of human nature, well for many of us at least.

Ecxept the Catholic Church disciplined celibacy is proven to not be so, and originates in financial reasons, not theological ones.

The clock has ticked closer to midnight.
But don't chimp out just yet. One like this got thrown out in Illinois recently IIRC

apparently mag dumping in the street was legal before this

>anti-gunners have nothing to lose but time and money so they use moms and muh children
>pro-2a risk losing rights, property, employment, education and risk jail time or even death
Not exactly surprising that once you make someone's rights into a crime they're going to be more discreet. That's why the founding fathers tried to make sure government couldn't criminalize rights like free speech and firearm ownership but over a half century of state sponsored indoctrination, propaganda for news, and muh feels has created a generation so fearful they'll abandon the freedom for the safety of slavery and wipe their asses with the bill of rights.

TYRANNY IS AFOOT

I never argued about complete tyranny over an individual.
If you are arguing that humans existed outside of concepts like nation-states then yes I agree.
And yes, hierarchy natural arises by capability but still creates organizational leaders due to competency in that role. A leadership/organizer role necessitates a release of some control from the individual to function. States are simply a matter of scale on this behavior and it's institutions such as codified law or religion are a product of the group size being in excess of personal interactive trust sizes. Those that chose to live within those states do so knowing that they do not have 100% free reign in all things to facilitate the functioning of a group of such scale and that it requires a greater abdication of personal sovereignty than living as a 4 family village. People who did not wish to live within these states were most often exiled and humans do not fair well alone. Those smaller groups that did not form nation states in history by and large were subsumed or enslaved by those that did by merit of scale and organization which is why so very few exist today and even so by will of other nations or geography alone.
Anarchic communities (in the way I believe you are using the term) are always vulnerable to those who are more numerous and better organized and history has proved this. It no longer can function in a modern world because they cannot exist in vacuum without the safety of distance and geography.

It's funny how the media talks about white people disenfranchising minorities but if it's white moms and a couple old white guys on some rich white/Jewish guy's payroll it's progressive

Go fuck yourself you concern trolling faggot.

>Except the Catholic Church disciplined celibacy is proven to not be so, and originates in financial reasons, not theological ones.
>When you're too retarded to understand the concept of in persona Christi and the fact that Jesus was celibate, and that Paul immediately following his footsteps was also celibate, and that it's a tradition that had been common since the first priests

The solution to a problem caused by a lack of theological orthodoxy and the allowance of homosexuals into the clergy won't be fixed by taking away more theological orthodoxy. Bar the homosexuals from the clergy, undo the mistakes of Vatican 2, and hang them from the rafters. If you can't abide by priests not fucking you can feel free to try your luck with the Anglicans or follow the Russians into their error and see where it gets you.

Jews subverted the church and allowed homos into the priest hood in vat 2. Many of the gay molestors are crypto jews themselves

Just waiting for the end of the world here, bud.

That's fine but it will cycle back up again unless all of humanity is wiped out. Just the nature of human groups.

Truth. As it is, the priesthood attracts misfits, perverts, and weirdos. It’s a lifestyle that’s perfect for them.

>time and money
Not sure if money is an issue for them when Bloomberg, the 11th richest man on the planet, is footing their bills

If I ever want to die, I'm thinking a stabbing spree at an anti gun hoedown would be hilarious. You could kill so many cucks and dumb whores, until the police came in and shot you.

unless police are nearby and/or have clear identification you could probably get out of there because of response time.

yea, i'll see that and raise you the state law

Title 18 § 6120. Limitation on the regulation of firearms and ammunition.

(a) General rule.--No county, municipality or township may in any manner regulate the lawful ownership, possession, transfer or transportation of firearms, ammunition or ammunition components when carried or transported for purposes not prohibited by the laws of this Commonwealth.

(a.1) No right of action.--

(1) No political subdivision may bring or maintain an action at law or in equity against any firearms or ammunition manufacturer, trade association or dealer for damages, abatement, injunctive relief or any other relief or remedy resulting from or relating to either the lawful design or manufacture of firearms or ammunition or the lawful marketing or sale of firearms or ammunition to the public.

(2) Nothing in this subsection shall be construed to prohibit a political subdivision from bringing or maintaining an action against a firearms or ammunition manufacturer or dealer for breach of contract or warranty as to firearms or ammunition purchased by the political subdivision.

(a.2) Relief.--(Unconstitutional).

(a.3) Reasonable expenses.--(Unconstitutional).

(b) Definitions.--As used in this section, the following words and phrases shall have the meanings given to them in this subsection:

(too long, more...)

"Dealer." The term shall include any person engaged in the business of selling at wholesale or retail a firearm or ammunition.

"Firearms." This term shall have the meaning given to it in section 5515 (relating to prohibiting of paramilitary training) but shall not include air rifles as that term is defined in section 6304 (relating to sale and use of air rifles).

"Person adversely affected." (Unconstitutional).

"Political subdivision." The term shall include any home rule charter municipality, county, city, borough, incorporated town, township or school district.

"Reasonable expenses." (Unconstitutional).

(Oct. 18, 1974, P.L.768, No.260, eff. imd.; Dec. 19, 1988, P.L.1275, No.158, eff. 180 days; Oct. 4, 1994, P.L.571, No.84, eff. 60 days; Dec. 15, 1999, P.L.915, No.59, eff. imd.; Nov. 6, 2014, P.L.2921, No.192, eff. 60 days)

2016 Unconstitutionality. Act 192 of 2014 was declared unconstitutional. Leach v. Commonwealth, 141 A.3d 426 (Pa. 2016). The Legislative Reference Bureau effectuated the 2016 unconstitutionality.

2014 Amendment. Act 192 amended subsec. (b) and added subsecs. (a.2) and (a.3).

tl'dr; The city law is illegal. They're passing it knowing this full well, it's gonna get challenged in court and overturned. They're just being dick heads, trying to make a point

>If I ever want to die
Yeah, I don't think user is gonna try to get out.

This is the retarded shit that fag running for governor in florida did
>be the mayor of some shitty city
>have law on the books that is unconstitutional
>never enforce it
>NRA sues
>suit gets thrown out because never enforced
"I stood up to the NRA and won in court"

That's gotta be the dream for these sick fucks. Pretend to be a padre, get access to thousands of kids.