Let's have another battle belt thread, last thread didn't quite get anywhere...

Let's have another battle belt thread, last thread didn't quite get anywhere. We have decided that a low profile inner outer belt style is the best system currently. We decided that a rigid outer belt is important but we never really touched on what belts had the most rigidity. Some belts mentioned are ronin senshi/task force, tyr gunfighter, aws light assualt belt, some companies mentoring without specific belts were HSGI, SET and blue force gear. Let's discuss!

Attached: 1554082116798m.jpg (1024x647, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

originalsoegear.com/collections/belts/products/cobra-riggers-belt-with-velcro-lining-size-36-to-44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bought an ALICE rig because of the autism in the last thread.
$50 for belt, pouches, suspenders.
It’s good enough.

Yeah I was thinking about the same because of that autism but I dont really want a whole rig because I'm just a civilian larping and what to use it at the range.

Agreed, I didn't buy a celt because of the last thread and I had a tyr gunfighter in my cart. Don't know if its stiff enough now or if that guy was a ronin shill

you forgot to mention Condor. $68 on Amazon...SHIPPED

With HSGI don’t you need the Velcro interior belt to attach the outer belt to your waist?

The last thread said those are airsoft tier

Condor recon. $35 shipped. hydropak backpack replacement. stripped plate carrier bare in case I want to wear that under this.

Attached: eng_pl_Condor-Recon-Chest-Rig-OD-Green-MCR5-001-12365_1.jpg (700x408, 48K)

for your average citizen/larper, Condor is just fine. If you are training 2x a week, you probably want to get something nicer.

Fabric and stiching is decent on condor. the plastic buckles is probably the weakest link but gave no issues.

SOE makes a great rigger's belt that is rated for weight bearing

I have a condor plate carrier. It’s decent enough for my civilian LARP bullshit.
The difference between condor tier and full operator gear is $200-300+
It’s really up to the individual just how much they think they need the true professional gear or will be ok with hobby quality.

Well, a full HSGI battle belt with all the pouches ends up being used with the suspenders an in the end is almost the same function as an ALICE rig.
The only real drawback criticism of ALICE that I’ve seen that makes any sense is since ALICE was designed before plate carriers became standard, the belt sits at your true waist (near the navel) and interferes with a PC rig.
On the other hand, stacking all your gear on your chest like we’re used to seeing in GWOT isn’t conductive for dropping prone fast or crawling on your belly.
Everything is a trade off, and I’m not spending $800 on professional grade PC and battle belt only to find I don’t like the way it fits together in the field.

90% of the time batle belts are stupid
>”but muh carry space”
no. u dont need fucking molle on a belt all that should go on there is pis mag pouchs, rifle mag, dump pouch(if wanted) and ifak if u cant fit on kit. battle belts are stupid because most of you larping faggots tend to throw as much shit as you posibly can ruining the point of first line kit. its ment to be minimal. also you faggots dont know how to properly fit your pc/chest rig so it’s almost sitting on your belt.

also forgot to add holster on belt kit lol

>dump pouch

never really understood why anyone would want this. Just put the mag back in the mag pouch ffs

Dump pouch is faster and it helps you filter between partially used mags and totally empty ones

My outer belt and pouches are all HSGI. I use this inner belt:
originalsoegear.com/collections/belts/products/cobra-riggers-belt-with-velcro-lining-size-36-to-44

>SOE
>Giving IRL monies to a nogunz felon with terrible QC

lol

What's wrong with their products? I can see the owner being an abrasive ass but my belt has been running strong for years and not so much as stitch has been disturbed on my belt

Everything is larping unless you are going into combat regularly. Also I'm a civilian, these low profile belts seem perfect because It can hold my handgun and a few ar mags so I can practice and maybe one day compete. My normal leather belt cant do that. Also fuck you for shaming people who want to train.

Anyone here have an AWS belt? I'm thinking about getting it, I really like the plate carrier I got from them

He doesnt have them, so they automatically suck. Its classic Jow Forums

I just dont see the reason to buy it at that price if even 2 days a week will cause it to fall apart

I’m comparing my Condor PC to my Haley’s D3CRX and the only immediately different thing is the quality of the plastic buckles. The stitching and webbing seems fine.

Well I'm not looking for a plate carrier luckily, so 1-200 dollars is my budget. But a ronin or a tyr would work considering I just want to hold my handgun and a few mags

>dont need fucking molle on a belt all that should go on there is pis mag pouchs, rifle mag, dump pouch(if wanted) and ifak if u cant fit on kit
Literally the reason for molle...

A gun belt is what you want then, not a “battle belt”

For the love of god don't buy condor, it will not hold up, even for "your average citizen/larper". Save up, and buy something nicer, even blackhawk is an improvement. Check /gq/

/gq/ doesn't have any discussion on this. Also I do wonder why this thread is being shilled by condor

Are tyr belts stiff? not huge into ronin

Stop being a paranoid schitzo,
I’m the guy talking about my Condor plate carrier that I got with an ar500 package deal. It’s not fallen apart at all and I’ve owned it for two years and taken it out for larps a dozen times.
People on Jow Forums get really adamant about specific stuff being great and others being garbage, but things aren’t universally black and white in reality.
If I was a serious operator or military/LE I wouldn’t buy Condor. But then again I wouldn’t have steel plates with bed liner coating as “armor” either

>out for larps a dozen times.
>a dozen
So you have no idea how it will wear.

Who honestly wears their Condor PC and AR500 plates dozens of times in the woods? For what purpose. It’s larp gear.

I wish I wasn't so paranoid I'd love to post my battle belt setup so you guys could rip it apart.

I really like threads like this and the gear queer threads.

>in a battle belt thread
>talking about plate carriers
Also why have larp gear if you don't get good with it?

Could you at least tell us which belt and if you like it? Your comment already gave away that you have one so that shouldn't be an issue.

Accidentally linked that comment, fuck phoneposting

I've got uh. Iunno, some fuckin canvas thing I've stitched a bunch of shit on to, came with a set of shorts I got at walmart. Set one up with some nice boolit loops for my .45, I've got another I keep all my EDC shit on so I can just throw it on under my coat instead of strapping that shit on one after the other. MOLLE is for queers who are bad with their hands

They're the same thing..

>you don't use your gear the way my faggot youtube videos say to, you're doing it wrong
Hey cunt, maybe I didn't get more storage space for some kind of retard "i'll have time to get my kit(but only half of it)" scenario but the far more likely one where I want to carry more shit when I wear my rig

I just typed out everything I have on my belt setup but erased it sorry I gotta just go back to lurking. I just wanted to say I appreciate these threads and you guys make me feel like less of a weirdo when you post your larp stuff.

>gun belt
Thick leather, ostensibly a belt, can be used for guns, ammunition, holding your pants up
>battle belt
Modular weight bearing equipment, good at holding lots of gear, really bad at holding your pants at the range usually

Isn't that the whole point of the inner belt in the low profile battle belts? Also what are some good gun belts then?

I used to be worried about looking like a larper user but the more I think about it noone cares unless you are annoying about it. Don't be the guy at the range talking about shtf or wearing larp patches. If anyone asks just say you like shooting with the gear or make up some bullshit like you concentrate better if you dont have to pause shooting.

Fuckin I don't know, nigger, my belt is some piece of shit strip of 8 oz leather or whatever I drunkenly hacked to fit into belt loops, I'm just too autistic to let an obvious "they're the same thing" go unREEEEd

This. Squid was a cocksucker because he used to pretend he was actually going to use that SCAR some day and the two things it does better than an AR would be the deciding factor in saving his life. When he gave it up and admitted he just likes triggering poorfags, he actually got to be a pretty likeable person. I wonder where he is these days

okay whats the best LARP gear then. No molle love?

Left side 3+ mags and water would make me happy.

I like the metal in the ALICE.

Then why are you telling me yo get a gun belt? I just looked at gun belts and they are good at CC and small shit not larping at the range. Shit even 2 gun people reccomend inner outer style.

I'm not even that guy, shit, I was just explaining the difference between the two of them. I've seen some of those gay "covert" weight bearing gear you mentioned, that you're familiar with it makes it easy for me to say "the gun belt is the little one on the inside" and that's the difference. I would still tell you to get one because it's actually covert while offering better quality than your normie leather belt that any decent sized pistol is gonna utterly wreck after a year of daily carrying

Yeah I plan to get one of those kore leather belts now that I looked at it but I wanna larp and maybe try 2 gun stuff so I'll probably buy a tyr or ronin. Speaking of that do any of you fucks know it the tyr or the ronin is better? Looking at a task force or a gunfighter

Anyone have experience with the belt garand thumb helped develop?

Bump

Thats a chest rig not a battle belt

What does Jow Forums think about a battle belt/suspender setup? Saw HSGI has a a belt that you can buy suspenders for, kinda looks like an ALICE setup with MOLLE.

Attached: 3C922471-F49A-4D8A-9440-9A4F1DC0A612.jpg (2048x1536, 576K)

How do you like the senshi? Also what med kit?

I've had one for about a month. So far I really like it. Built well, is comfortable and has zero problems holding up my CC. I also really like the brass buckle, since I no longer set off the metal detector when I leave work and don't have to be wanded every day.

The pastebin does