My girl likes Jow Forums memes

>sent this to her
>FaceTimed and said “custard :)” in the cutest voice

(I’ll take the ban for this jannies I just wanted to say that I’m marrying her next summer)

Attached: C7CF5EFE-7F86-4C89-A526-A01D36116034.png (565x765, 180K)

She'll leave you for some three time felon nigger who beats her.

Two years strong and I was her first so she's irrationally attached to me

Attached: what.png (1200x670, 803K)

How bigs her penis?

custard mouth schizo bot that periodically posts here

OP is fake and gay because he is probably a NEET and his GF is probably a Upotte body pillow or a trap.

What is up with the surge of low effort posts on Jow Forums though?

Attached: 1554051102135.jpg (260x282, 16K)

I have to say, when I'm not the one posting this image, it intimidates me to see it pop up in the catalog.

Attached: shitskintongue.jpeg.png (100x78, 17K)

Kek me too

She's broken, give her to us.

Attached: 26AFCB12-BE3A-416A-B632-BAB6DE232AC7_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 100K)

I bet OP isn't going to get the ban hammer, but I'll get banned tomorrow for telling a euro to commit suicide...

Racism belongs on /b/ sir

commit suicide nigger

Don't derail this high quality thread

>irrationally attached to me
No user, that's a rational attachment. This fucked up society where we see this as an unnatural thing even though it happens almost every single time without fail just because it goes away after she starts sleeping around is why you're even in a situation where you would brag to your anonymous internet friends that you found yourself a good one

Silly euro, you're not allowed to have a race

what

I do that all the time and never get banned. Wtf are you talking about?

Attached: 1552115012873m.jpg (1024x378, 34K)

>girl sleeps with one person
>no one thinks this is weird
>no one finds her attachment to you weird
>everyone is happy
vs.
>girl has slept with several
>no one thinks this is weird
>no one understands why you would be so obsessed with someone you don't already have kids with
>society slowly degenerates out of control

I guess I found her attachment irrational because I used to sleep around and it didn't seem as important. Thank you for this perspective, user

No, user, if you actually have never considered this before, I'm so goddamn sorry for what I've just done to you. Drink until you forget this thread ever happened

Why cant you be a fun schizo
Like terry Davis here?

I have but I've already been drinking kek

Nobody gives a fucking shit about your girlfriend unless it's actually Jow Forums related. Cringy shit like this belongs on Jow Forums. Grow the fuck up and learn that nobody gives a shit about your personal life on the internet. (also, your coworkers and friends don't care either, so don't bother them with this retarded shit.)

If this is the kind of shit you feel that you need to share with everyone I'm surprised anyone will listen to you, let alone a female. Tell me OP, how far up is she on the spectrum?

I do it to get incel rage

Well that's not very magical of you. I bet you cried when boof threw that dragoon into a bandsaw

huh? how is "custard" a Jow Forums meme? I've been here off and on since 2007 and, as far as food goes, I only remember "tendies" a few years ago and, uh...Steve, I guess?

Fucking kill yourself euro

When will larping newfags shoot themselves? Oh, right, they can't because they're noguns

It just makes you look like a desperate fuck who thinks he's special because women don't run in disgust from him. You're not fucking special and telling everybody that "we've been together two years, look at me I'm so cool!" makes it sound like this is the closest you've ever come to a legitimate achievement in life. Keeping a partner for a year or two is nothing special, the majority of the world has done it, so don't get too fuckin' proud of yourself.

*snap*
Ahh, that's the stuff

>I’ll take the ban for this jannies I just wanted to say

Alright, so you know that this has nothing to do with the board, but you just had to tell us some dumb shit about your girlfriend who's probably in bed with somebody else right now? Did you think we were going to care?

Not as hard as you're going to cry when you walk in on your girlfriend with another man.