There is literally no better setup. .223 wylde (More accurate then .223 or 5.56), 18'' barrel for accuracy, velocity...

There is literally no better setup. .223 wylde (More accurate then .223 or 5.56), 18'' barrel for accuracy, velocity, and its not too long. 1:8 barrel twist so it doesnt favor or dislike heavy or light rounds, best possible barrel twist. Compensator muzzle break so it kicks less than a bb gun, romeo 5 red dot sight is good but will replace with ACOG soon. There is no better rifle setup It is a sub MOA rifle. You poorfags with beta dog shit rifles have no right being on the same firing range as this.

Attached: aero.jpg (720x960, 104K)

>that foregrip

Attached: 1531059187305.jpg (1150x720, 192K)

My AR is better.

Fucking faggot. The PIKKK rails allows me to add any god damn thing i want, and the foregrip allows me to use it like an angled grip.

Congratulations on your first AR, go ahead and shoot it before telling me how great it is.

April Fools was yesterday.

PICS or you have DPMS.

If you werent such a stupid fucking baby boomer and you moved that can of monster from your fat melting face you would see there is another AR in the background. After years of usage and studies, this is the best rifle that can be possible configured.

Im willing to bet money the barrels on your rifles are 4140 steel.

>and its not too long

Attached: 1552365563705.jpg (359x347, 28K)

/arg/ couldn't bully me into getting rid of my aero precision handguard but you sure embarrassed me into it. Thanks fucker, now I have to buy something else. I'm willing to bet that other barrel is airshit over another AR, or you've never shot that gun. Your vfg is in a retarded spot, also you're a fucking retard for not getting a direct mlok grip instead of adding a picaninny section just to add a grip. Get a goddamn light, sling, and a new trigger.

the one is clearly stainless retard.

If one of you retards responds with an ar15 full of retarded attachments I will demand you commit suicide.

Your rifle is a joke, doubt you even could kys with it.

Please OP prove me wrong.

Fuckface, that other barrel is a 16'' 4150 chrome molly cold hammer forged salt nitrite barrel. Its hard enough to beat your obese pig wife with it and not make a dent. I lost the grip in that spot, close to my body. I SAID I USED THE PIC RAIL SO I CAN ATACH ANYTHING I GOD DAMN WANT BITCH. Slings are for faggots, light is in the mail, the trigger is a 3 pound trigger if you need anything else youre a boomer with disintegrating ligaments.

What light? I want to bully you for that too. Streamlight protac?

Kyle, your step-dad here. I told you to go to sleep an hour ago. Now tuck your little ass into bed with your rifles and go the fuck to sleep.

>aero everything
>18" bbl
>1:8 twist
>romeo 5
>no better setup
lmfao

>Slings are for faggots
Slings are for people who use their guns, so it makes sense you don't have one.

Honestly, just sell your gun and start over.

>mfw that foregrip

Attached: d7avqguih2921.jpg (750x392, 46K)

Oh really faggot? Because i carry a rifle professionally and the one time we only needed our rifles, my faggot friends rifle became a tangled mess when he tried getting it to him.

>Because i carry a rifle professionally
No you don't
>my faggot friends rifle became a tangled mess when he tried getting it to him.
That's because your friend is a poorfag pseudonogunz just like you.

My rifle is better than yours.

Military police army. When people get into high stress like that and theres a long ass piece of spaghetti hanging off their rifle, its a terrible idea.

>professional ID checker

Imagine still not knowing the difference between then and than, fucking moron

imagine graduating high school faggot

>Military police army
Wrong
>long ass piece of spaghetti
That's not how it works. First of all, rubber bands retard. Second, if your sling is that long and loose, you're doing it wrong. Which is why you're a pseudonogunz. You might have guns, but you might as well not.
> When people get into high stress like that
High stress like what? You don't carry a rifle to drag retards out of a bar.

No, im not retarded. Your rifle is shit, every rifle the military has is shit, sell your guns and buy AERO PRECISION.

Your comment is what happens when civilians with theoretical opinions come out with the ''aktchually''

Pseudonogunz. That is a new word.

Please elaborate on the definition.

What kind of ACOG you gonna grab man?

I own two Aero rifles. They're better than yours.
Tell me more about how your sling gets caught up during your high stress MP job where you totally are regularly carrying rifles. I'd like to hear about it.
This dude who has a gun, but shoots so little and understands so little he might as well not have a gun. He's a nogunz mentally, but not physically.

One of those cheap ones on Amazon. Can't go wrong for $36.

Makes sense, enlisted pay. Thank you for your service.

Stainless warps and does other weird stuff with rapid fire. S/S makes sense on all weather hunting rigs, and slow fire benchrest guns.

18" is not too long In My Op but many will say otherwise for what should be a carbine that's to be as small and.light as possible

I dig the 15" handguard on 18" barrel. I hate how 15" hg on 16" barrel looks....

Get a stainless muzzle brake and fuck off with your superiority small beef chump.

Good.night

One more reddit spacing

Or two

tfw the main reason i have slings on my rifles is because they help me aim
the utility of carrying is an afterthought

Attached: kermit.jpg (293x328, 11K)

So, uh, what's wrong with magpul foregrips?

The fuck homo?

>Sling for accuracy
>Utility an Afterthought

The gay has you.

To not die you must dialate your asshole so no pleasure is provided while your AIDS riddled daddy dry fucks your bug chasing shit donut.

>he doesn't use a sling for stability

just look at yourself dude, you're a larpfag who needs it attached, hands free, to your torso at all times for no practical reason other than to look like an operator at the gravel pit you sometimes go shooting at. Pic related will afford you better accuracy off-rest than any grip will

Attached: 8230655960_13d6c6d2ae.jpg (492x369, 82K)

It continually amazes me how 99.9% of gun owners have no idea how to use a sling.

It's an element that vidya doesn't have.

>average /arg/ poster

nothing but they make them in mlok and he has an mlok rail

20 inches is better plus an OTB suppressor
Better to add a bipod
Add some quality irons with range adjustment
Ehh an Acog is more durable and better
A nitrided stainless better
A stainless steel bcg
A quality single stage trigger
Extra power hammer spring and extended firing pin so that you never have a light primer strike