Idea

Would buying like 5 Maverick 88s and a metric fuckton of 00 buck for arming my people in the boogaloo be a bad idea?

Attached: Dingo.jpg (750x1334, 185K)

Shotguns are a little hard to learn tbqh m8

Fuckers better learn then

Shotguns are shit for most things. You will get rekt by people with rifle, who can shoot accurately from hundreds of yards away.

We would be hunkered down in my neighborhood guarding supplies in a 2 story house

not really shotguns are the spear of firearms anyone can use it but its the hardest to master.

shotguns are the easiest to aim and hit with. reloading and ammo management is the hard part.

That is exactly the scenario I am talking about. You would be fucking REKT if anyone with real rifles wanted your shit. Rifle rounds will tear right through your shit house.

A bad idea? Not really, if you know 5 people you would trust with a shotgun. Double your budget and make them PSA ARs instead. Shitty garbage rod that'll be a lot more versatile than a shotgun with a pretty low ceiling for efficacy.
Seriously this though, if you're gonna drop a grand on anything for defense, make it sand bags, your "cover" is barely concealment at best. The reason that shit works in afghanistan is the building were all meant to withstand siege by design and only then it still works because man portable anti materiel explosives are relatively rare among hadjis, but I digress since Jamal won't have that either.

>shotguns are the easiest to aim and hit with
No, they're not. Please stop parroting "muh spread" meme. They have savage recoil, often have shit sights, and are only good in the 10-20 yard range. Closer than that and you have no spread, and hence have to aim carefully. Further than that and the spread is huge, so you are essentially firing .380 at your attacker. Don't forget shit capacity, and the possibility of short shucking during adrenaline dump. Oh, and long reloading time.

What a hilarious mix of actual decent advice mixed with fuddlore, this is truly impressive even by my standards

I have rifles on hand these would be spares to give people without proper guns

ohnononono, the absolute last reason you want to arm someone is "because they're not armed yet" when you might be using them for your life. I believe everyone should have a pistol they can reliably fire at least a magazine through for self defense, but the realm of dedicated defense is best left to people dedicated to defense.

No fuddlore, friend. The typical spread of 00 buck is about 1" per yard. So 10 yards and less, your spread is 0-10" (i.e. you have to aim). Beyond 20 yards, your spread is becoming huge. Each individual pellet of 00 buck is only .33" and weighs 54 grains. When your spread is huge, you may only hit your enemy with only one or two pellets, each smaller than a .380 bullet.
In reference to my other claims, they are all 100% true. 6-8 rounds, each must be manually pumped into the chamber, and reloading takes like 20 seconds if you are good, whereas an AR-15 literally takes 2-3 seconds to load 30 more rounds into the rifle.

You forget the fact where .380 is considered, per FBI statistics, shot for shot as effective as 9 or .45, and getting hit with two of those would still put a big dent in your day. Nothing else you said is wrong on a technical level, I would just take exception to your cut offs. It's like OPs idea was "it's a gun, but it's not so much gun they could fuck up and hurt us all", but I don't know, giving 5 noguns ~6 loaded rounds of buck shot before standing right next to them seems like a horrible idea

The point I am making, retard, is that anyone with a rifle will be shooting at you from 100-200 yards away while your 00 buck has spread to multiple feet, each pellet SMALLER and weighing LESS than a .380 bullet, and traveling slower after about 75 yards than a .380 at point blank.

Also, .380 is NOT as effective as 9mm or .45 acp. Just shut the fuck up, autist.

>Also, .380 is NOT as effective as 9mm or .45 acp. Just shut the fuck up, autist
Really raising the bar on discourse.

And I'm saying "if you're fielding shots from over 200 meters away, forget what gun your idiot friends will be missing with". Go ahead and get mad the next time someone interrupts your plans to larp your way through an apocalypse, just know I'm choosing to cut you free now instead of tempting you with bUt MuH dIfFeReNt LoAdS

This but unironically, I am that user and fuck you for being too much of a pussy to catch some banter every now and then. Society was a lot better when people didn't take an insult personally every single time

>I am that user and fuck you for being too much of a pussy to catch some banter every now and then
That's not banter you fat American mutt nigger, you're just having an emotional meltdown over someone bringing up the fact pistol calibers are super similar in effectiveness and not worth arguing over.

Is that supposed to be a retort? -- basically admitting a few guys with rifles would rek your stupid ass crew of shotgun-toting faggot friends?

>you're just having an emotional meltdown over someone bringing up the fact pistol calibers are super similar in effectiveness and not worth arguing over.
Would you rather be shot in the upper thoracic region with a .25 acp or a .44 magnum?

No, I'm having an emotional meltdown over the fact that pantywaist faggots like you are on muh Jow Forums making the board worse because you can't handle seeing mean words.
I take no issue with your argument, it's sound, I only gripe about the minor graces a shotgun would have that you would ignore because it's such an overwhelmingly shit weapon. It works on rioters who aren't very well armed themselves, but the second you see anything even half organized, pump shotguns are relegated to a poor substitute for the fact you can't buy breaching charges, another tacticool possibility you will likely never end up taking advantage of.

a couple of 88s a couple of poverty pony PSA builds. fuck ton of food, water, drugs and booze. shitload of ammo, homemade full auto Sears. body armor and area denial weapons. mix it up buddy.

Attached: 1554059333126.webm (362x640, 1.6M)

>No, I'm having an emotional meltdown over the fact that pantywaist faggots like you are on muh Jow Forums making the board worse because you can't handle seeing mean words
Then why am I still in this thread making you my bitch? Someone brings up a mainstream fact, confirmed by the FBI (whose stats on perpetrators of crime by race everyone loves to parrot) that the difference between pistol calibers is negligible at best. Cry the fuck more you fat nigger queen.

Tell me Tyrone, what was being discussed, .380 being piss weak compared to 9mm/.45, or .44 magnum?

My favorite part of this webm every time I see it is the nigger standing at the bench who is completely unfazed by this behavior.

I am the one who said that you utterly incompetent cocksleeve. Please tell me that you're an australian so I can assume you're just some noguns gas huffing genetic tragedy who caught some free wifi in whatever squalor you subsist in

Shotguns are for hunting birds. Get rifles.