Can I PLEASE be redpilled on the Beretta 92fs in 9mm?

Can I PLEASE be redpilled on the Beretta 92fs in 9mm?
Plz no h8

Attached: 133462-M.jpg (400x306, 14K)

It’s dated.

Da me mas, por favor. No entiendo

if youre going to get one of those get an m9a1. but dont. either buy a cz or a sig if you want da/sa

Whats da/sa

Demi automatic/Semi Automatic

Good gun, great as a civilian G variant. Major complaints are from 3 sources. Open top slide design improves reliability under normal circumstances, but is bad for us in sand storms as shit gets all up in there easier. Government decided in their infinite wisdom to issue "self lubricating" magazines early on that fucked shit up six ways to sunday when introduced to sand(normal ones are fine). GIs being issued 30yr old clapped out franken guns that have seen the kind of quality of care that would make a VA doctor shudder. Personally i could only see using it as a range gun, HD gun, OWB gun, or interest piece, so id opt for the M9a1 or M9a3 for the extra weight out in front and ability to mount a light unless that ruins the aesthetic for you. Anybody who tells you that the M9 series is bad, outside of as a CCW piece for for people with tiny hands, is simply wrong.

Direct Action/Secondary Action.

Dumb Ass/Smart Ass

Its very good. Mines been flawless reliability wise. Only thing thats not good is the slide safety which kind of sucks, but its not the worst thing in the world and you can get a kit to make it decocker only. It makes handlets seethe because it reminds them how much of a handlet they are, and mall ninjas hate it because they cant put a light theyll never use on it.

dick ass/suck ass

What would be the most reliable gun under normal circumstances, a M9A1/92FS or a CZ 75 B ? The CZ would be cheaper and will have a lower bore axis, but I'm not really sure about its reliability... What do you think Jow Forums ?

Double Action/Single Action

It's an excellent Da/Sa pistol. Source: I own one and shoot it.

Dicked anus/Sore anus

We pastariffic nau itt

Attached: 96057492-6620-4600-9EE9-F8BA29CEA515.jpg (2048x1536, 708K)

designated autist/secondary autist

Get the .40 version, the 96A1. It makes more sense with the pistol design than the 9mm.

Doodoo anus/smelly anus

Lol
>Inb4 manlet.
Realistically the grip is too big/fat around for 75% of shooters and requires a lot of hand shifting and grip alteration that may or may not be a detriment to the average Joe. Otherwise it's just about the sexiest out there for full size, metal framed 9mm's

Try before you buy even if it's just going into your lgs and finger fucking it and acting like you actually might buy it from them

Should be 10mm

these are both correct

I bought one in January and I love it. My accuracy with it is really good. I was mainly buying it as a movie gun to add to collection and was surprised how much I like to shoot it. The FS is nice because it's made in Italy and doesn't have all the lawyer speak engraved.

It's big and heavier than the average pistol, not a bad thing but it depends on you and your goals with it. The safety isn't as bad as people make it out to be, just need to get used to it. It shoots well, took me a fair amount of practice to get decent with it on the range due to my own inexperience with pistols in general, but I must say it was a fun gun to shoot. Would make a decent home defense handgun with the proper skill in place or in a open carry set up if you needed such a thing. Would suggest model with rail for the option. Used, check it over and if needed springs can easily bring it back to good working order if it's running funny and it's a fun way to learn how it all works.

>buy a cz or sig
Buy HK you poor

You suck and they hate you

delicious alfredo / shitty alfredo

Not that bad.
t. shot it in da navee
>mfw
The grip may cause issues for some but it really isn’t that big of a deal unless you’re the size of a grown toddler. And I’m saying this as a skinny dude.

Attached: 92F85F4F-2693-46C3-87AF-C292F0EE99EE.jpg (960x539, 39K)

>still good guns but definitely dated
>looked very nice mowing down goa’uld fucking shits

m9a1 is better

Attached: ber92c.jpg (4032x3024, 3.51M)

Pretty good pistols. Very 70's design choices.
>grips are fairly chunky but are fine even with medium size hands
>European slide controls that stick out
>god help you if you get a used Italian police model with a heel release
>grip angle makes Glockfags whine
The DA pull is pretty easy, I don't love the SA trigger take-up or feel. I'd probably get something else if I needed a new metal DA/SA. Even the compacts with decockers are still fairly big by current standards.

Cz is as reliable if not more as a 92

search "double action vs single action" in youtube.
there's no shame in not knowing, hack i still don't know myself.

Absolutely god-tier handgun, lots of history with the US military, and you can larp as John Mcclane.

It's a little big for a 9mm, but just don't use it for a carry piece

Cringy and fluffy answer straight from Instagram “operators”.

I use it as my carry.

The only downside with it is that no one around me carries the 10 round mags for it. I got the two original mags with it, one with HP in it and the other loaded with whatever is cheap for the range.

>there's no shame in not knowing, hack i still don't know myself
You bring great shame upon yourself.

>needing 10rd magazines
Cuck-tier

I have one. It’s cool. Never have had a misfeed or any problem whatsoever in my thousands of rounds through it. Accurate too

>redpill
get the FUCK out k is a progressive board

I have one. It’s cool. Never have had a misfeed or any problem whatsoever in my thousands of rounds through it. Accurate too

>I literally speak for every anonymous user here

Attached: 1551846124046.jpg (680x958, 71K)

Don't listen to this fucking idiot. It shoots 9mm rounds down range at 1200 ft/s, nothing dated about it. It's a perfectly fine pistol, one of my favorites to shoot. Reliable after 3k+ rounds, soft recoil, accurate. Try one out for yourself, you'll be able to redpill yourself on it.

Big and heavy with fat grips. Not a good choice for concealed carry. The double action/ single action and decocker can be seen as safety features for more inexperienced shooters, but can also take a little more time to get used to for an absolute novice. They are are really easy shooting with less perceived recoil because of the weight. Reliable guns and lots of aftermarket parts and magazines are available. A D-spring hammer spring upgrade from Wolff (less than $10) kicks the DA trigger weight down and makes nicer to shoot.

old but still a nice sidearm, i like my 92A1 but not my first choice for self defense

Attached: 2018-03-14 10.33.26.jpg (2100x1575, 1.19M)

Its my edc at work also cafag here. Hello back to standard and extended mags.

Attached: 15543184616922859089594060839110.jpg (2160x2160, 1.35M)

Is a Beretta M1951 a lot like a 92? How rare of a find are they?

Attached: image.jpg (354x234, 129K)

It's great

And people wont automatically assume you had to get your wife's boyfriend's permission to buy nor that your wife sees other men aside from you, like when people see CZ owners

>What is the internet

She actually demands I keep buying more weapons, hence my research. Woot

That is one ugly ass keyboard.

You mean the thing that's in my computer?

FUCK I HAVE BOTH SIMULTANIOUSLY

The fact that the M9 could stand up to the abuse it was put through as well as it did is actually a testament, most pistols would have given up the ghost a lot sooner. If the army'd gone with Glock 17s, they might have done a little better in sand, but the polymer frames would have started to degrade and decay over time and UV exposure, so it's a tradeoff just like everything else.

lolwut?
it's like saying criminals are actually cops.
i dunno where this saying started but everytime i read it i realize we have some ex tra special degenerates in this board.
Sticking bullets up your bucci doesn't make you progressive.
owning and shooting guns is the most anti progressive shit ever.

Save money buy a Taurus 92 it also has safety on the frame instead of the slide

This was my first SA. It performed flawlessly for thousands of rounds and I sold it for more than i paid for it. (i was moving to a state with a 9+1 limit and I had 3 15 rd mags)

pros: its accurate, easy kicking, has a true safety, and a million options for integrated laser.
literally the only con: no rail to make it fagticool

I own a Beretta 92A1. Make sure that it isn't too big for your hand as it has an unusually big grip for a double stack 9mm. As it's an aluminum framed 9mm recoil is super mild, and it "pushes" more than it "flips". The 92A1 has dovetailed sights and 17 round magazines, as opposed to a regular 92FS's fixed sights and 15 round magazines. If you like customization there is an aftermarket out there. Not a Glock or 1911 aftermarket, but there is one.

I love mine and if you really want a metal framed Double/Single Action "wonder nine" you'll like the 92, especially the updated variants out there.

Attached: 92A1 500 years.jpg (790x680, 71K)

You sound like a Beretta man to me

>Safety
You should be using decocker only

Delicious anus / Sodomy accelerant

It goes bang when you pull the trigger, and you'll have to replace the locking block if you shoot it a ton

The FS still says fires without magazine and read manual on it. The M9 is the version without the rail that has the most minimalist writing on it.

Nothing made in the USA deserves the term "is better"

Which models are still made in Pastaland?

>Save money buy a Taurus
Bizarro World post.

It's okay dude, everything in guns is dated. There hasn't been any real progress in pistols since the Browning Hi-Power.

I'd say the use of polymers with Glock and HK was a pretty big development.

Thank you for the helpful post sir

Attached: 1552067102781.jpg (1080x1463, 874K)

92fs is made in Italy
M9 is the us production

Same shit really buy Wilson combat easily makes the best version

Doesn't the 92fs have those gay warning rollmarks on it tho? I'm looking to buy a Beretta, but I want the most aesthetic.

Just buy a Girsan Regard and an oversized 92fs hammer for $375 and spend the rest on ammo. The only thing different between the Regard and 92fs are the barrel blocks and the hammer.

I think most if not all of them. The made in the US ones are soley made for the north american market and are only sold there, everything sold outside america/canada is made entirely in italy. Its the same thing the other european manufacturers with US based plants have started to do. The U22 and the M9 are both completley made in the US though.

Daily reminder that vertec frames are a sin.

Attached: _20190301_193621.jpg (4138x3366, 1.95M)

They're hi-powers with plastic

R8 the SBAL?

Where do you live? Go to a range and rent one.

Attached: 1513024999799.gif (458x438, 103K)

It's aesthetic. The green laser is really nice, adjustable, and accurate. The light is only 500 lumens and lacks a strobe function. The way it mounts to the frame is a little suck ass, even the Streamlight uses a better mechanism. The battery life is only one hour with both laser and light on but only uses 1 CR123A battery. I would give it a 8/10, the aesthetics were the main selling point for me desu there's probably better out there but not bad for 300 bucks.

Rail fucks up the beautiful lines.

This

Attached: 195787EE-F5C3-482E-8415-B54CF05166DC.jpg (1024x475, 90K)

Good gun. Nothing fancy and they’re becoming somewhat collectible. Kind of like the 1911, some love it some hate it, but it’s unique and is historical so even if you don’t shoot it, it still has “value.”

>you will never take down political dissidents with gun fu and impeccably tacticool clothing

Attached: equilibrium beretta.jpg (450x292, 48K)

i love mine. best shooting most accurate gun i own.

i should say i shoot the best with it. have glocks and sigs and smiths as well

Don't listen to this. It's a damn fine gun which is a better version from the military m9 with more upgrades. Damn good solid choice if you get it.

Attached: 1551463780110.jpg (395x828, 174K)

Good reliable weapon. Safety sucks, though. Plus it's large and has a lot of protrusions that can get caught on things. It's garbage for CCW, but decent enough as a service pistol.

He said progress not regress

I just came from a class running my M9 and I gotta say it's got issues but it's not terrible

it's reliable but you gotta practice the two trigger pulls or prepare to suck when under the clock. Also the safety/decocker presents an ingress point for mud to fuck your day up.

>be me
>talking with instructor about M9 (he's a .mil fag)
>"They're great guns man, but if we dropped my glock and your beretta in some mud your 92's not gonna be as reliable as my G19"
>ask him to prove it
>we do it, both guns run flawlessly after being dropped in some mud
>smuganimeeface.png
>start to do drills again
>I can't decock my M9 because clay got into the decocker and am stuck on fire

was a sad day, I managed to beat it into safe but had to blast the inside with powder blast to get it to function remotely well.

>tfw handlet

Attached: 1494093861954.png (975x542, 520K)

If I want:
>dovetail front sight
>front rail
>threaded barrel
Should I just get an M9A3?

>reliable after 3k rounds

What, does this mean it stops being reliable after 30 range trips where you shoot 100 rounds each?

Glock 19

Glock 19>

I wear a size small glove and the 92 feels fine in my hand and I don't have trigger reach issues.

hks are not any more expensive than sigs

>Reliable after 3k+ rounds
if this is supposed to be impressive youre not doing a very good job

>g910
fucking glocks

there beretta and the sig were the only ones that made it through the tests

In the trials it would average 35k rounds before failure. Gl*ckfags eternally btfo

My local fun store’s rental M9 went 500,000 rounds before it was deadlined.

If you're interested in one of the following, you should reconsider:
>You want a gun as lightweight as possible
>You want an IWB CCW
>You want to shoot hotrodded 9mm +p+
>You have tiny hands
>You don't like slide safetys
>You want to run a red dot sight on it
Things that I like about mine:
>Looks cool, well-built
>Accurate, feels good in my hand
>15 rounder GI mags for $5 at my LGS
>DA/SA: can carry in double action with peace of mind, double strike is also cool
>Never had any problems whatsoever
>Big aftermarket
Go to a gun store, fingerfuck some wonder-nines and buy what you like the best. If you buy one you'll be happy with it.

Attached: IMG_20190315_012353.png (2040x1530, 3.58M)

and some information:
- 92S:dirt cheap police trade-in, sights are kinda dated, heel mag release.
- 92FS: commercial market spec.
- 92 brigadier: beefier slide, front sights are now dovetailed.
- 92 vertec: straight backstrap for manlets.
- 92G: no safety. decocker only
- 92D: single action only.
- 92A1: has a rail.
- M9: milspec. some subtle differences, primarly 2-dot sight instead of 3-dot. not substantially different.
- M9A1: has a rail.
- M9A3: MHS contract pistol. threaded barrel, vertec grip.