NZ shooty shoot

Anyone know where to find raw footage of the NZ shooting?

Attached: download.jpg (474x266, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
www43.zippyshare.com/v/xG7JicDN/file.html
anonfile.com/v9m4gaxebe/_Streamed_from_my_GoPro_with_https_-_live4_io_vLIVE4gopro-2350426065176752_mp4?fbclid=IwAR39P6jYvVpYDw5OxVj0FxWHnv3xBroJyUeBZZfwftDrGyR3A18m_F0MOLc
au.news.yahoo.com/teen-accused-sharing-christchurch-masscare-live-stream-facing-14-years-jail-034546100.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_nuclear-free_zone
bitchute.com/video/XdK2Gh9Lynod/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi little fed

No feds here my dude

Just torrent it, faggot. Freely in TPB.

Nice try FBi

>land of the free

Ask your mom.

hi fed

Attached: Shitposter chan 10.jpg (930x1024, 77K)

a video of people dying isnt illegal. liveleak and bestgore would be shut down pretty quickly

Remember when people thought Trump was pro-2a? How young and sweet we all were.

Glowniggers plz go

Also torrent

The lifelong democrat was ever pro 2A? He's always lived in NYC you dumbshit.

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

Fuck, I forgot this only shows only the first place he stopped at. Seems the video itself has been shoah'd but it seems like it does prompt you to download the torrent.

Nice try, FBI

Here. It’s been permanent, don’t get it deleted.
www43.zippyshare.com/v/xG7JicDN/file.html

Attached: 4gb Screencap.jpg (5610x5996, 3.87M)

Has there been any ruling that the mods will ban you if you post it here?

Post pics of your guns with a timestamp.

I'm gunna take that as a "no".

Attached: kiwi mosque shooting 1.webm (610x340, 2.92M)

Attached: kiwi mosque shooting 2.webm (648x360, 2.94M)

Attached: kiwi mosque shooting 3.webm (648x360, 2.93M)

K is a blueboard so you might want to not post that here

Gore is okay as long as topic related.

Violence is not against blue board rules. There have been threads full of videos and gifs of shootings for over a decade here.

Unless the mods decide to fuck me because they want to be political.
I also have a Payday 2 edit, but it has sound so I obviously can't post it.

>video still not posted in non-retarded form
Fucking hell Jow Forums.

>anonfile.com/v9m4gaxebe/_Streamed_from_my_GoPro_with_https_-_live4_io_vLIVE4gopro-2350426065176752_mp4?fbclid=IwAR39P6jYvVpYDw5OxVj0FxWHnv3xBroJyUeBZZfwftDrGyR3A18m_F0MOLc

Retarded phone poster

Attached: ff.webm (884x496, 1.47M)

Oddly enough people here in Australia and New Zealand are being arrested and threatened with jail time for reposting or sharing the video online, some poor guy is even facing 14 years for making a meme about it.
au.news.yahoo.com/teen-accused-sharing-christchurch-masscare-live-stream-facing-14-years-jail-034546100.html

In Aussieland too?

There are constant NZ shooter threads there

Why?? It’s just a video

>I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE AND I BRING YOU... FIRE

Affirm
I've got no idea, Australian government has never been this uppity about a video before but for some reason they really don't want people seeing it.
Enjoy and take advantage of the freedom you have friend, never let anyone take it from you, and don't become a nanny state like us.

Attached: 1510696174486.jpg (265x265, 20K)

hey look a new zealand thread, gotta post this since the mods seem hell bent on memory holing it

new zealand is being made an example of in wake of the shooting, a very anti gun example, with awful implications for the future

the world NEEDS to see new zealand gun owners rally with a PEACEFUL armed demonstration
you need to organize some sort of massive range day somewhere close to a city, richfags can come from other countries
if enough people sack up and a suitable location is found, contact the police and extend a friendly hand asking for their understanding, protection and participation during this event, invite them shooting etc
ideally the police should be heavily outnumbered, but the same effect could be achieved by a small group
the STILL LAW ABIDING AND RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERS openly express/enjoy their hobby by displaying their oh so suddenly dangerous and illegal firearms that have been there for DECADES, and respectfully refuse to hand them over
you need to peacefully, respectfully and respectably send a strong message to gutless npcs and overbearing governments around the world
the fact that this is nz's first mass shooting shows that armed societies can peacefully exist and draconian laws aren't the answer
nz has an opportunity to give the world a very positive view of gun ownership and show some FUCKING SACK

remember this stupid fucking decision?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_nuclear-free_zone
>New Zealand's nuclear movement had a huge impact on diplomatic relationships with the United States. On 4 February 1985, Prime Minister David Lange declined a visit from the nuclear-capable USS Buchanan destroyer.[43] The United States responded swiftly and stopped all intelligence flow to New Zealand.[44]
New Zealand was effectively frozen out of ANZUS by the United States. New Zealand’s diplomatic position was downgraded from being an ally to a “friend”.[45] Robert Muldoon called the Act the “ANZUS termination bill”.[46]

THIS WAS AND STILL IS A POINT OF CULTURAL PRIDE, not because it was a smart decision to spit on the extended hand of your biggest ally,
but because you STOOD UP AND SHOWED THE WORLD WOWEE THOSE NEW ZEALANDERS SURE DO HAVE A SPINE
your spines and sacks got weaker and smaller as you enjoyed a time of peace that's not going to last forever, you did it wrong;
this shooting gives an opportunity to do it right, probably your last opportunity

there needs to be a pro gun movement piggybacked onto this recent, VERY GLOBAL EVENT
but it needs to be handled in the best and most respectable way possible, which needs to be your main focus since
THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING
AND YOUR GOVERNMENT IS ABOUT TO
LITERALLY
COME AND TAKE THEM

bitchute.com/video/XdK2Gh9Lynod/

Attached: helmetofpeace.png (570x588, 276K)

Attached: file.png (847x541, 352K)

>22

saved

Wrong.

Attached: yv37l5ijbncnabpnw0an.png (800x405, 418K)

funny cause ian is actually a ginormous faggot.