Gun store bullshit

OP is a femanon looking to buy a gun. Give me the best gunstore bullshit you’ve ever heard!

Attached: F0411C8B-288D-4C5A-B5E4-AA90D32E354C.jpg (468x250, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/07/06/heckler-koch-fights-for-survival/
thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/07/foghorn/while-us-gun-markets-boom-hk-close-to-bankruptcy/
bearingarms.com/tom-k/2017/08/29/heckler-koch-oust-ceo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What?

>Femanon
>No timestamp
>No bobs
>No vagene

*Notices ur buldge* uwu

Attached: 1550039838234.jpg (1280x544, 144K)

Watch out for the Range Jester, if he smell this is your first time buying a gun the jester will out you the entire place and you’ll be thrown into the brass pit for your hazing

“You should carry a revolver because there’s less to go wrong hurrr hurrr we’ve got them in pink too!”

I’m not looking for gun advice I’m pretty well versed and got what I need for not but I just want to hear what gunstore bullshit you’ve heard

post tits with timestamp

Attached: 1539508894074.jpg (500x505, 25K)

I have an overwhelming urge to find a cute young orthodox muslim girl from Afghanistan and introduce her to western society and freedom and culture. I want to watch as she slowly loses all vestiges of her strict religious upbringing and becomes a loose, western women. My fetish is watching as this formerly innocent, pious jihottie gets railed by black dick after black dick, and drunkenly falls on my bed crying after deciding she got raped. God I'm so hard right now. We have a moral duty to spread democracy and equality across the entire world, my dick commands it.

Attached: file.png (847x1200, 495K)

Not the employees but a customer I once heard
>be me
>go to Gander Mountain with my dad because they're closing and have some deals on reloading components for once
>looking at the guns just to see what's disappeared
>old guy comes up and starts talking about modern Remington and Savage
>"Those Savage Axises are nice but I prefer a hardwood stock, those plastic stocks will make you deaf"
>wat
>literally ask him what
>"I heard from a guy in the military that soldiers are losing their hearing because the sound reverbrates and echoes in the stock. That's why I fill all of my stocks with foam"
>ok
>leave with powder and primers

Other stories come from my LGS, where if it isn't 20 years or younger or American, they have no clue what it is without google.

Based and freedompilled

You know the rules.

Ehh, I fucked an Afghani prot when I was downrange. Not bad, but not great

>be me
>qt3.14 and I stop by dicks just because.
>look at guns
>ask some chink at the counter to look at .500 SW
>starts talking about "this is the gun used in the walking dead"
>calls the compensator a "silencer" and tries to explain elementary physics to me
>get tired of hearing that shit
>hand it back to him
>ask to see ruger scout
>start to fiddle dick with it
>chink starts explaining how this was the sniper rifle in WWII used to shoot the germans.
>niggawhat.jpg
>get tired of hearing his bullshit, hand him back the rifle and leave

I know Dicks is a shit store but jesus christ

Attached: 20190317_003150.png (209x182, 61K)

Its too early in the morning for this.

>qt3.14 and I stop by dicks
Had to read more before I got that

You should carry a hammerless, lightweight 5 shot revolver because its exaggerated recoil due to lack of weight and 13lb trigger is ideal for a woman.

Attached: 1544694387059.jpg (720x713, 26K)

>but I can see all the bullets in there! No safety, no slide, so light! My daddy had a revolver!

None the guy was very welcoming to my wife. She wanted a gun for protection and he sold her an internal hammer revolver. He said you couldn't get simpler fill al 6 slots and keep pulling the trigger until whatever it is is dead. As always know what you want say what you want and know it's value.

What is this hivemind?

Attached: 1276820868083.jpg (800x739, 156K)

>femanon

Attached: e4e.gif (516x516, 3.33M)

Attached: cumiko.jpg (674x864, 46K)

OP, you being female has literally no relevance to the question you asked.
Why did you bring it up?

the gun scene is very minimal in my state, atleast im my county. So minimal the people that run the stores and customers seem more like a club. Ive never had an issue at a local gunstore. Havent had an issue with dicks either, granted I went in and knew exactly what I wanted with no questions. The FFL holder told me he could extend your waiting time if he felt you were weird.

femanon, no such thing exist.

post feet with timestamp

tits or gtfo

Checked. How long have you been female that you felt the need to announce it?

for attention

>literally cannot post without identifying gender

Every retarded fudd faggot thinks women are only capable of shooting .38spl revolvers with extremely heavy triggers. They start freaking out when you even mention 9mm. Saying the recoil is too much and women don't know how to operate such complicated machinery.
Everyone knows the correct answer is the boring bland Honda Civic of Firearms, a fucking Glock 19.
Jesus Christ fudds are retarded.

Attached: 6A04EC124D3944F09F2550A23B91891C.jpg (640x734, 243K)

One time this dumb bitch wanted to buy a gun or something and posted posted about it on Jow Forums without posting tits and timestamp. Was hilarious!

Attached: B89A082A-4C1C-4131-8D1F-E0456AF79167.png (319x214, 98K)

>literally cannot post without lying about identifying gender
fixed

You should take this man's advice seriously, the range jester is no joke.

There are about as many fudd myths about selling guns to girls as all other fudd myths combined, and they’re usually the juciest. Maybe OP was curious about this, or had just bought a gun herself and heard some shit.
Anyway, stuff like is the usual, but a good one I heard was
>Low weight .45 ACP revolver, because with a woman, no matter what, the recoil will throw them off target so it’s important to make the first shot count.
Girl goes to the in-store range to try it, breaks her wrist.
Fudd remained steadfast, “see, girls are so weak you need to make it count!”
What the fuck ever happened to giving them something nice and heavy like a 1911 in .380?
>Nuur if it’s too heavy for their handbag they won’t bring it with then, or they’ll just sell it

>.45 acp revolver
confirmed noguns gtfo white knight

Attached: B2AD8A88-CEE3-4A41-A3E4-A790677DB6D8.jpg (1024x1023, 100K)

>45 acp revolver

You can buy one from S&W Model 625.
But shooting one certainly will not break a womans wrist, so you both are worthless stupid fags.

Attached: 625.png (941x753, 499K)

The Model 25/625 is pretty soft shooting. Very comfy.

>Fudds like .45 ACP
>Fudds like revolvers
>there’s no possible way on earth someone would combine these to things for a greater market

Think of an aids-riddled skelleskank holding one of those and tell me you honestly can’t imagine the “CRUNCH”

>non rimmed cartridge
>revolver
I don't care about your opinion

>femanon
Imagine attentionwhoring on an anonymous pottery forum

I thought Jerry's signature was a 45

Salesman at gun store tried to redpill me that glocks are the best handgun.

>don’t sell hk and talk shit about them
>clearly never used a usp

Attached: E3A2D8E6-17FE-490E-815B-C9553C7EC8FA.jpg (346x390, 21K)

please refrain from posting

Attached: US_M1917_revolver_with_ammunition_box.jpg (1000x853, 766K)

a glock is better than a usp you tryhard faggot

> usp
> better than glock

No

Yeah but if you go in looking to buy an hk hammer fired pistol and they try to push their glocks then they need to fuck off

I agree

literally no one goes in to a gun store looking for a hk hammer fired gun, it's why they made the vp9

Fake expert

Paul Harrell taught me how to spot one of those

that must’ve been why hk was in financial ruins until they made the vp9 and not a single USP or MK23 was ever sold

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/07/06/heckler-koch-fights-for-survival/

more to do with their shitty management and years of failing to enter the largest gun market in the world - us civilians. but thank you for agreeing with me.

thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/07/foghorn/while-us-gun-markets-boom-hk-close-to-bankruptcy/

bearingarms.com/tom-k/2017/08/29/heckler-koch-oust-ceo/

shut up gay retards I’m not clicking your fake virus links

kys

mmm hmm, go cry in the corner and let the adults talk

Attached: d18.jpg (649x638, 42K)

>hurr durr if I got da moon clipz it means it da chambered innit hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>actually having blacked fantasies
Holy shit just end it at this point. I’m not kidding you should actually kill yourself

No tits, no timestamp. Nothing to be discussed. Once again OP is a Fag.

based retard

False fag operation

Please let me see your asshole.

fuck off k is a progressive board we actually explore our sexualities here and by the way. black people are the best at sex thats a fact so to arbitrarily prevent a woman from exploring BBC is just xenophobic and racist as all fucking hell.

I turned my back for five seconds and he somehow got into my bag and replaced all my ammo with jelly beans.

Unfortunately, this is often true. Most women know nothing outside of painting their face to attract a male and unnecessarily competing with female coworkers for the attention of males who don’t care.

Attached: no women.png (1254x261, 100K)

Most females are small with less upper body strength. Especially older females. Racking slides - especially if they take the typical route of Israeli carrying - is not practical for most femoids.

Please, this isn't Jow Forums. Have some class.

Show bob and vagene pls.

Wrong.

Attached: 1229px-Waterhouse-Diogenes.jpg (1229x1919, 688K)

fuck off nigger faggot

>go inna gunstore
>has range in the back
>want to use it
>range knight tells me it's 200 gold or I can try to defeat the milsurp lich for free entry
>figure it'd be easy so agree to fight
>he pulls a level and I fall down into the brass caverns
>immediately set upon by a swarm of brass jews
>lich appears and screeches that 7.62x54r is just as good as .308
>encases me in cosmoline
>get my picture taken and put on the wall of range knaves and now the knight calls me a faggot whenever I go there to buy 9mm

Attached: 1517249823997.jpg (800x450, 63K)

ok I’m actually in special forces dipshit

that's nice pumpkin

Attached: wink.png (1080x1074, 1.29M)

For fucks sake Jow Forums, get it together with your constant race bait.

Attached: god damn nigs.jpg (500x667, 75K)

Based and Harrellpilled

>femanon, no such thing exist.
Texasbabe was real enough.

Attached: 1339375677596.jpg (1600x1200, 251K)

>Ruger scout
A man of taste I see

Not him but I love my Ruger Scout.

Attached: Scout.jpg (1245x688, 220K)

You do realize most of these are guys getting their gf's to take pictures right?

>Stacy! Let me take a pic of your tits so I can LARP as a femanon
That is a sad situation

You underestimate the need for (you)s. I did this a few times with my gf.

Why did she agree to that?

was shooting my 9mm ruger blackhawk the other day without moonclips
is that alright or did i make a mistake?

Attached: 0308.jpg (475x205, 18K)

The mistake was getting a 9mm Blackhawk.

Unironically lurk more.

>that solvent trap tho

>black people are the best at sex thats a fact

best at breeding like rats and not being able to take care of their spawn? Yes, you are correct.

Attached: 1551148713420.gif (250x197, 825K)

Attached: atf-fence.jpg (640x287, 38K)

>JUST AS GOOD

She's a hoochy.

it is convertible

I was under the impression that women aren't going to upkeep their gun and a revolver will be more likely to go bang after sitting for years uncleaned or maintained in any kind of way.

Wont work with mudslimes.
They just "honor kill" her. that stops the spread pretty damn fast

Sick blogpost faggot

I've been meaning to get a suppressor for mine. I love mine too