Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimosodat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Declaration_of_Independence
youtube.com/watch?v=u83YU6ejoKE
youtu.be/uRf8WfuKkEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Propaganda faggot.

Shellshock? Is that some kind of gun?

Attached: remove commie.jpg (404x396, 15K)

Another loser.

Imagine being a wehraboo manchild shilling for literal losers.

Attached: spetsnaz laughing.jpg (446x400, 112K)

>Be a nazi wimp
>Get brainwashed by nazi propaganda
>Go fight the "communist threat"
>Lose like a nazi wimp that you are
>Surrender to the enemy as Soviets take your women
>Time to rethink your life decisions?
>Hell no!
>Get brainwashed by McCarthyist propaganda
>Go fight the "communist threat" ont he other side of the globe for the interests of you former enemy's jewish american establishment
>Die in a pit
>Some 40 years later your remains are identified by having the unmistakable posture of an ineducable double loser wimp
Holy shit, imagine sucking at life as hard as this retard.

Attached: laughing red army.gif (675x227, 73K)

Hi /leftypol/ tranny

Oh and add to that
>Your fiancé realises what a retard you were and marries another man after your death
Holy fucking shit, nazis are ultrahardcore beta cucks.

Attached: 14646043957380.png (428x510, 303K)

go dilate

That thing that most WW2 vets refused to talk about so it drove them to suicide or life-long disability. The field of psychology has come a long way since the 1940's.

>You have to be a commie to laugh at nazi losers
>You have to be a degenerate product of western civilization to laugh at nazi clowns
1/124 "prussian" unitedstatian wehraboo "worldview".

Attached: хочу быть наполеоном.jpg (1280x917, 527K)

pretty sure it's not possible to have half your face shot off in combat without developing PTSD in some form or another. people back then just didn't talk about it like they do today.

Attached: 1554138335320.jpg (960x720, 94K)

>sucks dicks for a living
>still thinks mccarthy was a liar

>Pick one
Unitedstatian wehraboo mutts are the funniest and at the same time the most pathetic creatures on the planet.

Attached: 1551630871378.jpg (601x281, 91K)

Is this some queer unitedstatian phraseme or are you so mad your hands are shaking and you can't think straight?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-03 dilate - Google Search.png (598x276, 13K)

True .Audrie Murphy had it .

>The field of psychology has come a long way since the 1940's.
Its a joke of a field

I wonder how true the stories of machine gunners having to be pulled off the line because of how fucked up they were after mowing down so many Russians

>you don't have to be a commie to laugh at Nazis

You have to be a commie to put scare quotes around Communist threat though you dirty red

ask any liberal in 2017

nazis havent existed since the 40's fham

It's hard to have PTSD when you WERE the traumatic event.

Attached: 1507138285170.jpg (284x285, 20K)

>Soviets unjustly invade your country
>wanting to fight back against them means your'e brainwashed and a wimp
still upset you couldn't annex a country not even a 1/10 of your size

what model is that grenade on the left? and is that a mine on the right?

Any source on this?

Oh, and Törni didn't either?

>What's that?
He's a fake. Everything about him is made up lies and bullshit.

Attached: 1529943061387.png (861x1432, 120K)

>What is PTSD?
What it really is basically is readjusting back to the civilian world, after seeing what the real world is like. What cures it is reenlisting, or getting involved with a action oriented occupation. Idiotic Normies cause PTSD.

It's an SAA mini barrel bomb to be thrown at civilians when there's no CAS on station.

Kek

i knew assad was the most evil being alive, but holy shit

mostly just stories which ive heard, which is why I wonder if there is any truth to it or if its just fuddlore

Any good books or movies about the winter war or continuation war? I’ve seen Talvisota already

"Frankly I had enjoyed the war."

Attached: js03-22.jpg (1020x694, 148K)

Everybody does read Sebastian Junger's "WAR".
>Implying
It takes different forms

I watched two thousand people die on live television at the age of 7

>Soviets unjustly invade your country
Is this what Finns actually believe?

I have now read that article twice and still cannot see how that would make the Soviet invasion in 1939 justified.

Winter War was out course a war of aggression on a fabricated premise, but don't ever try to paint Finns all white and fluffy homeland defenders as if they were attacked for no reason. They tried to infiltrate and annex parts of the Union on a number of occasions just recently back then and it was only natural for Soviets to expect them to join Nazis and try to bite a piece of their cake.

SHUT UP! SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!! PTSD IS REAL! STOP LYING TO Jow Forums RREEEEE!!!!

Attached: Audie_Murphy.jpg (1104x1600, 361K)

I was watching it with a cake and champagne.
>at the age of 7
Underage leave this place reeeee.

The Soviet Union had no legitimacy to existing. How about that?

Neither did the United States.

Your just jelly I was puddi posting before my balls dropped

>Waaaaah gib me attention
Here you go little baby.

How about that it's not for you to decide.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-04 Russian Civil War - Wikipedia.png (303x2170, 311K)

dont you mean 7 trillion?

I was kind of hoping to see something other than blank statements saying ptsd isnt real and maybe some shitty evidence I could look into because Ive never heard anyone suggest otherwise. but I guess psychology is shit because reasons.

Attached: 1553722261500.png (800x1388, 395K)

>Cancel your mom's birthday because Americans die to their external policy on the other side of the globe
No. The reaction of literally everyone I knew back then, child or adult, was something aling the lines "poor innocent people, but no wonder shit like this happened to their country".

Attached: us policy.gif (417x600, 85K)

>Nobody likes commies
>reee war of aggression so it’s ok if I invade

>Try to infiltrate and annex parts of the Union
>Ree why did Soviets attack! Lies, totally unprovoked!
Fuck off, Pekka.

>Occupy Finland for hundreds of years
>put down laws suppressing the Fins
>go commie after a revolution and try to infiltrate other governments to put puppets in power
>surprised when they don’t want to be a part of that and start killing commies.
>Support the Whites because communism is a plague
>but muh aggression on soviets
Bring it on Ratnik

Attached: CA649E1A-6531-4B59-A978-6A7E867EF9CB.jpg (800x547, 201K)

>i need more mommy
You're a hungry one arent ya?

Some people never get it, but soldiers getting fucked up from war is something that has been documented for as long as there have been documents.
Ever wonder why those hard drinking badasses you look up to drink so much?

>for hundreds of years
Grand Duchy of Finland existed for 108 years, you ignorant retard. We literally liberated you from the Swedes, gave you more freedoms than you've ever had and let you go in peace in 1917 and were the first to recognize your independence declaration. What did you pay for it with? Infiltration, invasion and attempt of annexation. Fuck off, Pekka, you deserved losing the Winter War.

>"Providence having placed us in possession of the Grand Duchy of Finland, we have desired by the present act to confirm and ratify the religion and the fundamental laws of the land, as well as the privileges and rights which each class in the said Grand Duchy in particular, and all the inhabitants in general, be their position high or low, have hitherto enjoyed according to the constitution. We promise to maintain all these benefits and laws firm and unshaken in their full force."
Angel among the men.

Attached: 0IB8G[1].jpg (500x580, 64K)

Why so upset tho?

Attached: american memory.png (1109x555, 1.11M)

>blogposts
>get's blown off in response
I'm upset? Okay kid.

>a phenomena that has received significant documentation over the last century doesn't real because not everyone comes back fucked
Consider that everyone's different, and it starts to make sense.

>Thread about PTSD gets a response
>I respond to that response
>You get mad
You sound pretty triggered.

Attached: american family.png (612x792, 238K)

>Ah yes we Russians did nothing wrong while we ruled you. In fact we never imposed russofaction on you creating a shit ton of tension between us. Not to mention that we also threatened you with war because we needed more land for some fucking reason and got our fucking ass handed to us. Let’s also not forget Russians supporting the commies in Finland to create a new puppet state just like the Grand Duchy.
>The reign of Alexander II after 1855 saw significant cultural, social and intellectual progress and an industrializing economy. Tensions increased after the Russification policies were enacted in 1889, which saw the introduction of limited autonomy and reduction of Finnish cultural expression.
You literally forced them to be like you and they didn’t want to which led them to break away so you cry butthurt about a tiny country who really had no means or reason to invade since their economy was doing miles better than yours fatnik

Attached: AD49B2FF-B5BD-4FF0-B12E-3051FC24C982.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Oh this is the kind of thinking that leads to someone thinking a 7 year old from 2001 would be underage.

Let me also remind you that the “invasion” was fins rebelling against your rule and Finnish soldiers were sent to help them. Dumbass So quit acting like Russia was some magnificent place for Finland to be in when you fucked it all up

>Finnish commies are Russian fault, Finns are not to blame for Finnish civil war
Fuck off.
>1889
Yeah and 20 years later when Finns wanted out we let them out in peace and recognize their independence declaration. Fuck off, ignorant retard.

Attached: 1232476933001.jpg (250x250, 28K)

>“invasion” was fins rebelling against your rule
Finnish infiltration, invasion and annexation attempts began the next year after their declaration of independence followed by Russia's recognition of it, you absolute fucking ignorant imbecile.

Daily reminder finland lost the Winter War.

>Finnish infiltration, invasion and annexation
You got some fucking proof about that. Because just saying it doesn’t make it true
>Finnish communists based in the USSR
>in the USSR
>Yeah and 20 years later when Finns wanted out we let them out in peace and recognize their independence declaration. Fuck off, ignorant retard.
And immediately started to infiltrate with commies. Face it vatnik, your excuse for invasion has made you a laughing stock among everyone again

and payed monies to the soviets.

Written history is a proof of that, you fucking ignorant shithead. You'd have known this if you were not a victim of American "education" system.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Declaration_of_Independence
>Finnish commies are Russian fault, Finns are not to blame for Finnish civil war
You won't hear anything but "fuck off" in response.

Daily reminder that the Soviets couldn’t annex a country not even a 1/10 of its size that it heavily outnumbered and outgunned

>be 25 year old man
>decide to mug a 12 year old for his Halloween candy
>kid gives you a black eye and breaks your arm
>he runs away
>have to settle for the stuff that fell out of his bag that he never put down during the fight
>"y-you should see the other guy!"

Attached: laffin21.jpg (662x664, 52K)

I figure some people are just made for this kind of hell but most are simply not

>>>Written history is a proof of that, you fucking ignorant shithead. You'd have known this if you were not a victim of American "education" system.
Ahh yes. Like how you INVADED Finland because you thought they would hurt you with Germans coming in. Sure Finland sent VOLUNTEERS in Estonia because they didn’t want under soviet rule and they expeditions were focused near the border not in mainland Russia you sperg.
>You won't hear anything but "fuck off" in response.
Yep those Soviet supplied Finnish reds were really grateful for the Soviet Union to train and equip them

Attached: 5A17AF4E-047B-4ED5-86A1-AF853033599C.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

>INVADED Finland because you thought they would hurt you with Germans coming in
Yes, that's literally what happened as I said abobe. Read the fucking thread, you absolute retard.
Fuck off.

>Finland whooped Russia’s ass so hard they’re still butthurt about it
Stay mad vatnicks

>Yes, that's literally what happened as I said abobe. Read the fucking thread, you absolute retard.
I am though. But you were crying about Fins infiltrates and invading when you just agreed that you were scared of Germans potentially invading you so you invade Finland instead
>Fuck off
Not until you quit denying Soviet involvement with Finnish reds commie

>What is the Old Wrath (Russo-Swedish war of 1495)?
>What is the Russo-Swedish War (1554–1557)
>What is the Long wrath (Russo-Swedish War 1590–1595)?
>What is the Great Northern War and Greater Wrath?
>What is the Russo-Swedish War (1741–1743) and Lesser Wrath?
Those are just mere examples of the times Russia has occupied and devastated Finland to some extend, some more than others (Greater and Lesser Wraths, for example). That list does not include wars and raids during pagan era or WW2 partisans terror in northern Finland

Russia has always and will always be an enemy to Finland. Finland just happened to be lucky that 4 of the Russian emperors who held the Grand Duchy of Finland were more benevolent than Swedish kings ever were, but that nice thing just had to be ruined by N*kolai II so fuck you eat shit

>you were crying about Fins infiltrates and invading
No, I was responding to Pekka crying about "Soviets unjustly invade your country".
>you just agreed that you were scared of Germans potentially invading you so you invade Finland instead
No, retard, what I said was that
>Winter War was out course a war of aggression on a fabricated premise, but don't ever try to paint Finns all white and fluffy homeland defenders as if they were attacked for no reason. They tried to infiltrate and annex parts of the Union on a number of occasions just recently back then and it was only natural for Soviets to expect them to join Nazis and try to bite a piece of their cake.
>you were scared of Germans potentially invading you so you invade Finland instead
>instead
>you thought they would hurt you with Germans coming in
>they would hurt you with Germans coming in
>instead
Nice goalposts you are trying to lift there, too bad you're an obese amerishit wimp who ain't even gonna lift himself up from a sofa without assistance.
Fuck off.

Wars against Sweden, retard.
>Finland was liberated from Swedish rule, was given more freedoms than it has ever had by the Russians who then let them go in peace and were the first to recognise their declaration of independence
>B-but "Finland just happened to be lucky"
Lol, fuck off.

What is it about Finland that makes the Russians so upset? You don’t see “daily reminder that Germany lost” in threads about WW2 Germany

was Simo a larper?
i'm neither of vartnik nor nazi sucker, just wondering

It's what a r*ssian experiences when crossing the finnish border illegally.

>What is it about Finland that makes the Russians so upset?
Noting, really. Russians and Finns have enjoyed good relations ever since the end of the WWII.
>You don’t see “daily reminder that Germany lost” in threads about WW2 Germany
That's something that gets on the nerves of amerishit wehraboos and Finnish nazi kids who keep trying to claim Finland won the Winter War.

Attached: 10580 vaygach.jpg (1280x853, 160K)

Holy fuck you’re too retarded to talk to

Not a larper, though I do believe his kill count was inflated. Doesn’t take away from his impressive accomplishments though

>No, I was responding to Pekka crying about "Soviets unjustly invade your country".
You’ve been arguing with the same user dumbass. There is no pekka

Ruskies trying to revisionist their way out of their shame and the rest of the world shitposting at them for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=u83YU6ejoKE

Thank you for wasting your time answering retarded question. My bad

No shit.

My great uncle was a battered bastard of bastogne. Let me tell you, he was the toughest son of a bitch you ever did see. But just the same, he was *fucked up* from the war.

At his sister's wedding, a family member said something derogatory about the 101st. A few minutes later, the person who said it didn't have any front teeth anymore. :(

Audie Murphy is nothing but fake stolen valor recipient who kept cry "Bu-Buh mah PTSD" just to get attention and bait for his movie failure. He only got MoH after lots of his dead comrades do their work for him which is mowing Nazis and he cowardly took opportunity after all the Nazis and his teammates die.

Obvious russianigger

Attached: 1547576210433m.jpg (518x1024, 91K)

youtu.be/uRf8WfuKkEc

Attached: 1496302674628.png (1293x914, 337K)

Probably true, than again I think the US army did research in this field as well and found that people with sociopathic tendencies were fucking killing machines that naturally flowed to such positions. The after effects are probably worse, but your shooting at soviets invading your country after they've bombarded the shit out of you; so it might me hard to feel any remorse at all.

>Ignorant amerishit is out of arguments
Good, now go and real a history book, ignorant retard. No, "History" Channel won't do.

And did Russia occupy Finland during these wars?

There were literally russian commies fighting for the finnish reds under orders from Lenin. Lenin also provided them with guns and supplies. The entire civil war was a directly started by him.

Sweden occupied parts of Russia, same as Russia occupied parts of Sweden.
Fuck off.

And were those parts Finland?

Those gommies were bankrolled and trained by Russian bolsheviks and supported by Lenin and co. Lenin himself recognized Finland independence in the first place so that Finland gommies would ignite a Russian backed revolution in Finland and return to Russia as an SSR