Fake expert BS

What’s the most stupid and completely unbased gun bullshit you’ve ever heard from a fake expert trying to defend their dumbass statement?
For me I spent a good 30 minutes arguing with a buddies friend that $400 dollars for a beat up abused and pitted mosin was a bullshit price and he tried to justify it as “they are a price of history and the best bolt action you can buy because superior Soviet engineering.” Or some bullshit like that.

Attached: 564727CB-B38B-46FD-B593-9AF836467FC7.jpg (960x540, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ponumurray/status/1111872677260812288?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

""""ak-47""""

Psued

Don’t even get this dude started on AKs I mean I’m an AK guy myself but but at least I recognize the advantages of an A.R. 15 plus he was bragging about how his gun was made in Russia during the Soviet Union and when I look at the gun I see that it’s made by fucking century arms
>mfw

Attached: BAA491D0-0D73-443E-945F-F2B0F8689B42.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I work in the gun department of a national outdoors store chain, and one of my coworkers is an encyclopedia of knowledge on sporting shotguns (which I respect in and of itself), but nothing else and gets grumpy when called out on it. For example, whenever some old timer remarks at how much pythons have increased in value, I usually mention that they were prominently featured in a popular tv show which has increased demand. My coworker has overheard this a few times and has tried to tell me that the main character from The Walking Dead in fact carries a Ruger. In spite of my showing him the relevant IMFDB pages to the contrary, he just got pissed and insists his subjective experience of half paying attention to the show which his wife makes him watch trumps all of the reference material. Yesterday, he was browsing an auction site and saw a flamethrower for sale. He remarked in amazement that the tanks hadn’t been drilled to demill it, to which I expressed confusion since flamethrowers aren’t federally regulated. He keeps on insisting that they’re destructive devices under the purview of the NFA, and then leaves because his shift is over before I can pull up the text of the NFA defining DD’s. I don’t take joy in being a know-it-all but have an open mind and some humility. I admit I don’t know something if I don’t. Being a gun nerd isn’t something achieved but a continuous practice

People who think revolvers don't jam and who equate simplicity of operation with simplicity of construction. The last time I bothered getting into it over this the other guy told me I just don't like revolvers so I posted some and asked to see his and big fucking surprise he didn't own any.

Also 99% of opinions on melee weapons, I fucking swear people start ignoring everything they know about physics when they start trying to apply them to blades and things have only gotten worse since the pendulum has swung to
>katana bad
but the people parroting that put exactly as much effort into studying reality as the weebs did so you see a lot of people acting high and mighty while spewing straight up fantasy.

Attached: Chad swordsman.jpg (1180x480, 76K)

Just give me a club to bash people ln the head and to break their swords and I’ll be fine

Attached: FF096A9C-F6BD-4271-9722-4F921FBAAADC.jpg (706x1112, 203K)

when can a revolver jam? Genuinely curious. Unseated primer?

this twitter gets my gears grindin twitter.com/ponumurray/status/1111872677260812288?s=19

Gunk in the action, primer blowout, case separation, squibs, hangfires, or just raw mechanical failure.

grug approve of war club

Attached: images.png (235x214, 8K)

>An AR-15 should not be used to go hunting wildlife either unless you want to turn a bear say into mince meat because that's what would happen with the firing rate of one of them.
ree

I love how anti gunners go back and forth by saying it’s too powerful and it’s mot powerful enough to be practical

.223 is simultaneously the most overrated and underrated round there is.

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-092440_Twitter.jpg (720x250, 61K)

I’m ok with banning jeeps just to shit up jeep owners

ban all modern assault jeeps. The founding fathers wantes us to have the origianal GP jeep not these weapons of war with high capacity gas tanks.

War club good choice of home defense

Ban all automobiles and bring back horses!

Attached: 892036AA-981D-40D2-A56B-E4EFB4A8E268.jpg (600x334, 43K)

the modern horses are far stronger and healthier than the horses that our founders had, ban those too.

the cylinder can lock up due to minor debris

> "The .223 is so deadly for a .22 caliber because the bullet begins tumbling as soon as it leaves the barrel."
> "See these green tips? Means they're armor piercing. Don't tell nobody though. I'm not supposed to have 'em."
> "Did you know they put fiberglass into Copenhagen so that it cuts your lips and ups the dose. That's why it's so popular."
God rest your soul, Uncle Barry. I still have no idea if you believed half the shit that came out of your own mouth.

Attached: 35-bullets.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

I feel you on the last part user.

>What’s the most stupid and completely unbased gun bullshit you’ve ever heard from a fake expert trying to defend their dumbass statement?

I once found myself due to the friendship of a female I was screwing having to spent an evening in the company of a fucking idiot who fancied himself as an undiscovered game designing genius who freely admitted he had never fired any kind of firearm and endlessly described how sniper riles were 'like lasers' and their bullets went in absolutely straight lines. I did not want to discuss my time abroad in conflicts(sensitive subject for some) or my firearms collection with this person about how he was an expert in firearms because of his hobby as a 'game designer'. He was absolutely confident that he was an expert shot and if he picked up a gun he could outshoot anyone due to his vidya based knowledge. We I eventually snapped and told him he was talking shit and I had been shooting since I was a child and owned 20+ guns he refused to believe me and told me that such a thing was impossible and when my female confirmed it to him he immediately left. He literally would not shut up for about three hours about how 'military guns were the most accurate' and it was the utter autistic sperging about how 'sniper bullets' flew straight through the air like lasers defying gravity and that they worked that way because of special military bullets that eventually made me snap. That was years ago. Ended up having a threesome with his GF and mine. Whenever I think of absolute gun cancer I think of people who are into vidya

Don’t ban them they must be destroyed! Quick someone call benchmade!

you should have ran a ballistic calc for him with 168gr fgmm

That's some stomach churning cancer. I can feel it seeping into my intestines just having read about it.

Attached: what the blyat.png (795x1000, 271K)

>military guns are accurate
I audibly laughed in class
Jesus Christ I wish I knew this guy because he seems like an autistic gold mine! Btw what did his gf look like?

I want to meet him and treat him like a genius just to get them premium lolz

Based fudd uncle

I have a heritage in .22 that has a problem with casings getting lodged in the cylinder or ever so slightly getting pulled out causing a blockage in the whole thing.

I have the exact same problem. At this point I've found out if you yank back on the hammer hard enough it'll budge. I know it isn't good for the gun but I'm sick of pulling out the cylinder every other shot.

I too inject alcohol into open wounds for pleasure

I had an acquaintance say the same, thanks to years of vidya his hand eye coordination was tier 1 and he could outshoot most people.

"AK shoots bigger bullets than the M16, so it penetrates more

copenhagen is tobacco

>be a male
>argue

Attached: B1dq76ICcAExXYY.jpg (250x366, 14K)

>AR
>Turns bear to mince meat
Okay, but why doesn't this exist?

>m4s are only automatic m16s are not.
Every fag who had CoD

Now that you mention it, I can't think of any vidya that has an M16, M16A1, or M4. You always see the M16A2, M16A4, and M4A1.

M16A1 is in Black Ops 1, 2 and 3 (and probably 4 too)

>fight the government? Pff, what will your pea shooter do against them?
>Hunt with an AR-15?! There'll be nothing left to eat!

Has a three round burst in every Cod.

it's full auto in the BO1 and 2 campaigns

>Btw what did his gf look like?
Blue eyed dark haired east european

>I had an acquaintance say the same, thanks to years of vidya his hand eye coordination was tier 1 and he could outshoot most people

This really. But with some very determined and strange notions about guns. The only one I remember clearly was the sniper rifle special bullet unaffected by gravity. His other thing was hating on farmers because he thought that he should be getting a grant to design games and somehow had twisted this into blaming farmers for him not getting grants to make his fps. Mainly he could not shut up about guns and how his dedication to designing FPS levels had given him a special insight into how my countries military should be run. Absolute arsehole

I get what you are saying but you are also a faggot and here is why; vidya brings alot of people to the gun community and what you are doing by saying vidya folks are cancer based on this one interaction is no different than the super dykes and cucks that try to and already have shit all over 2a. The same folks that blame an entire group or tool for one person's actions

I don't know why, but I just got really sad.

Attached: 1553669865245.png (572x748, 718K)

Idk bro... I think when it comes to firearms you shouldn't pretend to know things because you can get seriously injured or get someone else injured.

I think what user did was a good thing. Guns aren't to be BS'ed with. I hope the guy who was BSing will go back and do his own research so he doesn't look like an asshole next time.

>plan shooting event to gather friends and coworkers to introduce them to firearms properly
>a shit ton of people came
>one guy who is doing PT to get into chair force comes
>shoots the tacticool bear creak arsenal ar that belonged to another co-worker
>see him not shouldering it properly
>having a hard time and unfamiliar with controls of the AR to show off to his fiance
>next day another co-worker comes and talks to me
>hey user I heard the shooting day was fun!
>the chair force guy also told me he never missed a single shot!!!!

>pic related

Attached: tenor.gif (220x261, 64K)

Rising Storm 2 has the M16A1

He was a euro who did not believe it was possible for private citizens to own firearms in the country (not USA) that any child would have fired a gun, For what it matters I bought him endless drinks as his female and mine were acquaintances. Do you have any idea what it is like listening to some shithead who has never even fired a gun talk endlessly on the subject of firearms and small infantry engagements for several hours based on believing themselves to be an undiscovered genius of game design ? As far as I can remember he worked in a mobile phone shop. Think on this I lost half of my 20s on mil and did not mention that to him once and let him shit on. Tell you what though the tits on his GF were superb but I think the only reason she even knew him was he had a car from his parents and did not have great English so could not understand what he was shitting on about half the time. His expressed feelings about soldiers were they were all morons and that they should be fitted with head cameras as per aliens so people like him could remotely command them. I'm quite proud of the facts I did not ape out and beat the shit into him desu