Chinese Shitty Gear

Awesome pics of Airsoft quality gear being used in the Chinese regular army.

Go.

Attached: SHINT ON CHINA .jpg (1792x867, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/undertheradar/2014/12/5-chinese-military-uniform-fails
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/07/25/chinese-taiwanese-military-uniforms-small-arms-compared-1911-2017/
youtu.be/n96m5lB8nzA
cn-armysupplier.com/sale-8590293-wholesale-cheap-china-nij-iiia-army-green-aramid-pasgt-bulletproof-helmet.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9OQw6T48inc&
youtube.com/watch?v=Xwx2WzDui0I
youtube.com/watch?v=KX_DEOinHT4
en.people.cn/n/2014/1206/c90000-8819167.html
youtube.com/watch?v=l_qr-4AKM18
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1_nK4STaLU
youtube.com/watch?v=V_wwWMilu-w
youtube.com/watch?v=3w6UuOARJxs&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link to vest

Most of the Chinese military is for show
The only living enemies they’ve fought are their unarmed civilians

>Stupid mutt gives bullshit labels and claims them to be real
>China BTFO'D!
Nice try Cletus. You're just coping with the fact that China is going to demolish the US military in the next conflict. Even the Pentagon knows so

>2 billion chinese
The numbers just don't allow them good gear user. Can you imagine paying for BILLIONS of vests when you have a population big enough to have entire battalions that are expendable

military.com/undertheradar/2014/12/5-chinese-military-uniform-fails

>implying china has any experienced soldiers
>probably thinks martial arts is real
Ok bud, they got numbers sure, but russia would love a chance to have the upper hand on china.
China literally keeps their currency undervalued on purpose to encourage foreign investment. They cuck to the us jew dollar on purpose. It would be a fucked war but i think russia would be smart to align with the usa if we dropped the EU.

>fact

>but i think russia would be smart to align with the usa if we dropped the EU.
You really fucking retarded... Russia and China have always allied against the USA since the cold war, and the USA isn't going to "drop" its only allies with a competent fight force and lose their bases and only foothold in Europe that allow projection into Africa/ME. This is the kind of stupid mutt fantasy that I'd expect to here. You dont even know your own geopolitics

Post body and guns with timestamp

At least the camo is cool

>Plastic helmet
Apparently they also use a steel PASGT clone in addition to the plastic and fiberglass ones.

>Plastic helmet
Proofs
>Airshit vest
Proof it's airshit, borger MPs use shitty nylon crap all the time that looks airsoft but isn't as flimsy
>Crap radio
We use Motorola radios that look like that and cost 400 or 500 USD, maybe it's because they're on a base and just need low power point to point coms

>russia + china always allies since the cold war
>what is the sino-soviet split
Come on now

Russia would sit back and laugh. Do you really think they would risk attacking a neighbour to help the country they still have a nuclear standoff with?

Attached: 1554305411415.png (1073x386, 338K)

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/07/25/chinese-taiwanese-military-uniforms-small-arms-compared-1911-2017/

pretty good pictures for those looking to see what the yellow menace is giving their bugs

>Russia and China have always allied against the USA since the cold war,
After Stalin died they literally viewed one another as a greater threat than the US.

youtu.be/n96m5lB8nzA

Shit rations.

lol bump for rotten pork

cn-armysupplier.com/sale-8590293-wholesale-cheap-china-nij-iiia-army-green-aramid-pasgt-bulletproof-helmet.html

notice the word cheap.... cause its all plastic shit thats not really built correctly.
People don't laugh at chinese products for nothin. I guess it is fun to poke fun at their idea of quality.

T. Certified brainlet. Are you like 16 years old? Damn

who gives a shit about grunts. It's all about artillery support and air dominance (90% air dominance). Your stupid mutts don't last a single second fighting without air support. See Vietnam, Iraq, Afgan, Somalia etc.
>stupid grunts got ambushed
>airforce plz save!!!!
A single farmer with an AK and pajama can BFTO any of your "elite" troop fighting on even footing.

Yep thats why the Vietcong got slaughtered wholesale by the warmachine.
The very Warmachine that the Chu chow mother fuckers are attempt to copy.

Keep up the cope Yang.

you mutts will have no "warmachine" if the conflicts takes place anywhere near China. Let alone Taiwan.
inb4
> ".. if... you sinks our carriers we will launch nukes... plz don't sink"
No you won't, you stupid muttshit. If that was the case, why need any missile defense at all?

I’m starting to realize that the chink shills dont come here with the intention of ever convincing us - they’re here out of a pathological need to convince themselves.
Makes me feel a bit better about the state of things.

Or maybe Jow Forums is famous for being the easiest board to troll?

>mutt
The fags spamming these threads every day are authentic niggers.

Did you expect any more? Chicom gear was basically rags in 1953 and it still is today. You don’t need crye pcs to get the job done when you have human wave attacks.

>ugh the vegetables natural green color is coloring my noodles and meat green I cant even uuuugh
>this isnt like my tasteless colorless ordorless Monsanto "vegetables"
is that faggot for real?

No cuckchan is just overrun by MAGA and curry niggers who made it their daily routine to spam these threads and samefag about their own "Chink shill" shitposts

Attached: hello fellow Americans.jpg (489x81, 43K)

Attached: poointheloo.jpg (550x401, 89K)

>helmets
Not likely to stop it anyway. Still protects against falling debris etc.
>vest
If it works, it works. I'd bet it's mostly fuctional and holds up ok, especially considering it's unlikely to EVER see combat.
>radio
If it works, I don't see the problem.
>gloves
They're gloves, I'm sure they're functionally ok. Gloves aren't rocket science.

Vest costs $20 thank you very much.
It's not so bad, i have the same one

>Still protects against falling debris etc.

Except it won't protect you from shrapnel at all.

limited is better than nothing, if only a bit
again, none of this gear is at all likely to see combat of any sort

LOOK AT THAT SHITTY MADE CHINESE BALLISTIC PLATE! COMPLETELY REKT BY WWII RIFLES!

youtube.com/watch?v=9OQw6T48inc&

>50 Yuan has been deposited into your account

See:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xwx2WzDui0I

They make good equipment in china too If they needed better gear they can produce it very quickly

What an old picture. Circa 2008-9

Chinese regulars, as in those deployed at the border, have decent gear these days.

Pic related are PLA border soldiers during the 2017 Doklam standoff.

Attached: Ddng93NVAAENAb8.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

kek.

OP BTFO

chinese dont have to fight they will buy us

Attached: 7709ff0a395aed5a56e1ae197e42ad7b791605a0.jpg (850x1048, 559K)

Ram a shit.

Attached: Chinese carrier.webm (480x284, 2.91M)

Attached: 41601120510_380fb6c072_o.png (1280x800, 1.34M)

more

Attached: upload_2018-5-22_8-18-0.png (550x357, 305K)

New Type 15 aramid fiber helmets

Attached: 41601121050_a66ee23f79_o.png (1280x800, 797K)

notice the cheap shitposting accompanied by the usual
>lol
>muh plastic
>muh quality
>muh implessive
>muh anecdote
>muh amerimutt mainsteam media clickbait propaganda
rethoric. People don't call these shitposters flooding Jow Forums and spamming these China theads curry and viet niggers for nothing.

Attached: viets.jpg (1516x1581, 502K)

All that cheap Chinese military gear is probably for exportation to Third World countries like Bangladesh, Myanmar, Mozambique, Ethiopia... and for airsofters. I’d be surprised if it was to equip their own troops, although that’s a possibility.

In fact, these cheap gear works fine. Pic related is testing by Philippine police.

youtube.com/watch?v=KX_DEOinHT4

Ram a cute.

Attached: 1552076233858.png (1512x856, 897K)

en.people.cn/n/2014/1206/c90000-8819167.html

Why are americans so butthurt about China?

And?

germany and russia would ally if we dropped out of nato. that's the only reason trump did a 180 on his threats to pull out of nato unless the europeans start paying more.

BASED.
In 10 years, they literally transformed from a 3rd word guerrilla force into a world power while cutting 2/3rd of the personnel to boost quality.
Meanwhile, Pajeets still breed like rabbits and keep shitting on the street for 70 years now
Vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=l_qr-4AKM18

Attached: reminder.jpg (640x853, 97K)

I heard that in some wars, the chinese armed their front lines with sticks because they knew that all those soldiers would get mowed down immediately and there was no point in giving them a real weapon.

I notice that the Chinese do not use GPMGs (7.62 etc) but instead go directly to HMG use for Platoon firepower.

Those Doklam shots really confirm it yet again.

Attached: 31411482627.jpg (950x633, 190K)

It is interesting how Asians find that the PLA rations are actually decent.
You dont need to much meat to fight on. Viets rekt the Americans while eating no meat at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1_nK4STaLU

Real question: in general, what's the issue with finger-less gloves? I'd assume it's more suitable to hot climates (less fabric to heat up the fingers) and allows better fine motor skills (not fabric gets in the way of holding stuff, fingers don't get snug on stuff...).

Compared to what the Japs eat every day, PLA rations are very decent.

Rice itself is luxury in Japan.

post body and guns with timestamp

Me:
youtube.com/watch?v=V_wwWMilu-w

ikr before russia is there imaging enemy, now it chinese.

>Rice itself is luxury in Japan.
I don't know what I'm talking about, the post

>Rice in Japan: Extra servings costs extra, exact weight of each helping are declared on menu in every restaurant

>Rice in China: Rice is free in all restaurants, noone even bothers to even order it

Food is generally expensive in Japan, but the way they count every single grain of rice there is ridiculous. Especially compared to China, where food is literally WASTED because people CAN AFFORD to order ten plates and throw away nine of them.

It's unfortunate, but it does pose a problem. China has a ton of current manufacturing facilities which are getting fairly modernizing. And they don't care about stealing, corporate espionage is a key crutch for them. Their population might head into a decline but that's still a few decades away from a serious concern.
China may not be in a good spot to even threaten russia in terms of experience, doctrine or infrastructure. But their economy is structured such that in the future they could gap close. Granted I think it's probable that their goverement propped up economy collapses and buries their entire state for the next century. Which too is possible.

Have you ever been in a Japanese grocery store? Rice is extremely expensive. They have high tariffs on imported rice, and growing it domestically is expensive. Interestingly, they've relaxed the tariffs a few times in the, but hardly anybody buys the foreign rice because the quality is worse. And nobody in Japan would eat Chinese-grown rice because of the rampant food safety issues in China. You have no guarantee the rice you're buying isn't made of plastic or bleached mouse shit.

ah yes 10 generous portions of plastic rice please. don't skimp on the gutter oil this time either chang.

youtube.com/watch?v=3w6UuOARJxs&

This guy travels China's backwater provinces for years and still have yet to encounter any plastic rice.

This also confirms my experiences.

Japan is SHIT for food. You literally starve if you arent rich. Simple rice is luxury and all the chains call it any menu item Oomori if it has laughable 200g of rice. Noone would even bother with such little food in China.

This.

China is literally the USA of Asia, while the rest of Asia is North Korea tier.

The amount of fat people in China is astonishing.

The guy in your video gets paid to travel and make vidoes about food..he always smiles and he never talks shit. He's bullshit making money.

you: Shill against Japan - you aren't obvious at all. Its cheap AF to eat all over that fuckin nation.
(i;m not even sticking up for jap food. Its like 2 dollars for your throw away lunch.)

You dont need fancy gear, if you got 500 million men. There is a reason why the US just recently decided to draft all women.

Why didn’t you post one of his videos about Japan?
He always says great things about the places he goes. Either he’s shilling for both countries or neither
China is shit, get over it

I think its established that if youa re trying to pass off as a USA killer...which the Chinks ARE.................
Then you need to at least have a gear plan thats practical ,,,and not bobbies airsoft loadout.......

Which it looks like bobbie had a fair hand in....

Attached: 3E5AD48E-EF46-4860-891C-60A1FED10BBB.jpg (1073x386, 144K)

I lived in Japan for years and then in China and can safely say that Japan is super expensive and the dishes are small as fuck compared to China.

Japan is literally malnourished compared to China, where fat people are on the rise and the PLA itself is complaining that new recruits are getting too fat.

You literally can see the difference in economic strength between the two. One nation has rising wages, the other has stagnating or even reducing wages.

Get fucked. Bend the knee to your Chinese masters and prepare to suck their dicks, because that's all you are good for.

Attached: 5G.jpg (1482x846, 320K)

I heard they are set to release Quantum Rifles to their general public along with pink forest BDU's

>QTS-11 OICW in mass service

Why cant the USA?

Attached: 46052287695_e395f8917d_o.jpg (800x454, 120K)

nahh been there
you're bullshittin. They have cheap food everywhere and all you can eat and drink everywhere. Go tell your shift commander to come up with some better bullshit.

Jap girls are way fucking hotter and smell like they have communal plumbing. chink girls smell like they don't wash those pits.

Attached: chink fucked.jpg (434x359, 19K)

pull up the research findings....
I don't even need to - just to see why they didn't. (wouldn't)

Attached: why.jpg (1729x369, 50K)

>large dishes are always the best and fat people are a sign of prosperity

What a uniquely American mindset.

I want those subhumans out of Tibet so I can hike the Himalayas and commune with woke asians that aren’t chink ants/rats.
China is legitimately evil. (America doesn’t have to be good for that statement to be true). If they’re the ones that take over, this planet has a pretty bleak future.

Attached: A21889D1-1F3A-4587-8FF5-C96EA4AA6D60.jpg (1000x660, 83K)

it was because of the crippling smell of curry and poo

>no radios
SAD!

No COMMS

\
SAAADDDDDDD

That chest rig/armor looks goofy as fuck too. Why does it have pauldrons?

it doesn't even have enough mag pouches.

Its like a shitty swat vest from the 80's that wasn't good then and its not good now.

MPs use plate cairrers you dumb chink

lmfao, spoken as someone who has never been out of a mainland city. Your country is rotting. get real.

yeahhh pretty sure the OP isn't a chink

looks like he/she is talking shit ON chinks. I'm not a scientist but yeah thats the way it looks. What do i know..im just a dumb chink living in Canada.

I see the C.I.D.F. Stopped taking the bait.

Fucking cringe, people actually believe this shit. Lmao

>you mutts will have no "warmachine" if the conflicts takes place anywhere near China. Let alone Taiwan.

not him but you're honest to god fucking retarded if you actually think this. The US has shit loads of troops stationed in Japan, South Korea, Australia, Southeast Asia, and the Philippines. Add to that the loads of aircraft carriers and planes the US has at its disposal and the Chinese are dumbfounded if they think they can somehow assert hegemony over the US and her allies.

you can talk all day about how powerful chinese industry is and how "amazing" their knockoffs of Russian and American weaponry is, but here's some simple facts that might get you shitting bricks now, Chang:
>the majority of the oil tankers which supply China with the energy necessary for the country's industry and functioning go through the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, from places like Angola and the Middle East, as well as its imports and exports.
>This teeny little chokepoint is so contentious to the Chinese top brass that they're afraid of FUCKING STREET SHITTING INDIA putting a few warships around the islands and basically cutting off China's energy (and basically collapsing the Chinese economy).
>hence why the Chinese are desperately trying to get """commercial ports""" capable of housing aircraft carriers in Sri Lanka and Malaysia (the latter country being very resistant to Chinese debt entrapment).
>if India can fuck up the Chinese, then the US Pacific fleet can EASILY fuck up the Chinese. Going even further, in the event of a war the US would quickly reinforce the Pacific fleet and would also almost certainly have India as an ally to shit all over the Chinese navy.
add to this the fact that the Chinese have incredibly under-experienced troops of the lowest quality possible, terrible corruption in basically all parts of their society (ESPECIALLY the military and political apparatus), and very, very few allies that are actually worth a shit in their region.

Like fat rich people, or fat poor people?

49 bucks really why doesn't the us army use airsoft vests as well they could save so much money

China is a barely stable third world shithole whose military thrives off of stealing Russian and Western technology. Why are you Yanks and Europeans so afraid of them?

They are a laughing stock here in Asia

is it okay to eat the meat on the mre some guy got warms in his head from the bad pig meat

>chinese people are huma...
>Well at least they dont all look alik...

Attached: 1540348057206.jpg (600x600, 486K)