Confess your sins to Alitta

What’s the biggest gun related fuck up you’ve ever made? Mine was when I loaded up a .300 blackout round into my 5.56 AR and blew up the receiver and barrel sad day my freinds

Attached: 38D1ECAF-1E38-413E-9F22-B2A22D936C30.jpg (579x443, 37K)

One time I drunkenly loaded a 9x19 in my Makarov then spent the next few hours trying to pry it out. It's a miracle it didn't go off and potentially grenade my pistol.

>practice drilling dryfire all week
>accidentally shoot my own car after a simple dryfire mistake of inserting a loaded mag
Could have been worse but I learned situational awareness is key.

That's what clearing logs are for

Now i cant get the image of a Makarov with a tiny log attached to its side out of my head. You know, like the logs the russians like to put on their tanks.
Someone draw this or something.

Let my mosin’s bolt rust

Building my first AR10. Been having problems pinning the gas tube to the gas block. Pin is now jammed in there, broke my punch trying to get it seated properly. Moved on, now my barrel nut is stick on the receiver threads, can't get it off. Not even sure how I got it on there that tight. Tried prying both ways, it's just stuck.

tldr my autism made me break/jam $2000 worth of parts.

That sucks. My biggest fuck up from building an AR was getting the end plate cross threaded like fuck on the buffer tube, then being a retard and taking a rubber mallet to the end plate to get it off, bending it, getting it more stuck. But that's only 20$ worth of parts. :)

Heat up the barrel nut with a heat gun, then try to loosen it

I have let some of my guns get rusty. One time I dropped one and bent the ribbing on top of the barrel (shotgun). I've scratched a couple.

fuck off roastie

Attached: 1553564199479.jpg (607x1080, 135K)

Use the heat gun as another user said and spray the edges of the threads with Kroil. Let it sit for a day and if by then it won't turn then you're fucked.

Neither the movie nor the anime are particular good or are any of the characters Jow Forums.

I have parts for 4 ARs lying around that I’m too lazy to build.

Fuck! God damnit that was a mistake

Was a Abrams crewman. Lowered the main gun with the M240 feed tray still open. Main gun went down M240 went up and crushed the feed tray. Got chewed out and smoked. Never made that mistake again. Also I guess I got drunk and high and decided I was going to practice room clearing with my AK. There was one in the chamber. Thought about pulling the trigger. THANK CHRIST I DIDN'T. A good reminder to not get too complacent around firearms

Attached: 1453458680027.jpg (900x1252, 384K)

They're like Legos. You can put one together while watching a couple Spongebob episodes.

Yeah, but I’m too lazy to do that. Also, it’s a bit more involved than that since I have 80% lowers to mill out

I bought a 600 dollar ar15 from a small shop at a gun show, and the mag well and stock were built absolutely shittily. Didn't bother to check anything at the time of purchase.

I took apart my P38 when a part broke and I couldn't get it back together.

>alita
>roastie

Attached: 1553027224783.png (595x595, 291K)

test

Toastie then.

Alita was a mediocre movie.

I jerked it to Elf and Zwolf far more times than I should have.

No gun fuckups, though, because I'm always careful with my bangity-bang-bangs.

Attached: IMG_20190403_065858.jpg (3546x3611, 1011K)

I fap, a lot.

Alita is not a roastie, the person posting these threads is. Fuck off back to your bitchbaby general fag.

When watching Alita, the thought popped into my head that the manga was literally galled “Gun Dream”, which made me start thinking of her as a gun/weapon, so I started stroking my CCW, just running my fingers across it’d feeling the texture of the slide, the barrel, and wondering if that’s what the arms on her early-film body would feel like.
Girl sitting a bit to my right said “SHIT! Is that guy jerking off?” really loudly to which, without thinking, I replied “shit! Fuck, no, don’t worry, I’m just feeling up my gun”, pulling it out to show her I wasn’t bullshitting. I instantly realised what I’d done, put it back, and said “oh, fuck, sorry, I didn’t mean to-“, she cut me off and said “nah it’s good, I just thought you were some kinda weirdo or something”
It took a while for me to process that.
We ended up chatting once the film was over, I explained myself, she thought it was funny yada yada.
All in all not that bad, and I made a good friend out of it, but waving around a gun in a Theater could have gotten me shot, but I was totally caught off guard by someone saying I was fapping.

Jesus man yeah I've heard that happen to a couple of crewmen. I haven't fucked up that bad yet.

>putting free float on AR
>no reciever block
>just wedge the receiver tabs into a vice
>end up twisting the upper and ruining the reciever
Never go cheap.

>Chilling watching Youtube videos (Anvil,ForgottenWeps,Exc)
>Decide "Im gonna see how fast I can breakdown my 1911"
>Get stuck right out of the gate
>Wtf?
>Fumbling and fighting with this thing
>Finally notice that I forgot to take the mag +1 out
I probably swiped my entire body (minus my face). Im a very safety oriented guy and have been handling guns all my life, felt like a full retard at this moment.

Attached: 1531081759374s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Now you shut the fuck up for a second and go watch shark boy and lava girl as punishment.

I spent $1500 on a broken Mauser C96. Two years and $200 worth of parts later, it's mostly fixed, but I still haven't shot a full magazine without it jamming.
This never happened.

My lgs uploaded a video of some guy doin the same thing, was yours a machinegun perchance?

Shark Boy and Lava Girl was about as good as Alita

Eh, that's not so bad. I feel like that is par for the course when it comes to c96s; unless you spend $3000

Of you don’t think it happened you haven’t been on Jow Forums long enough.
YOU TAKE THAT THE FUCK BACK RIGHT NOW
SBLG was the only Rodriguez film I couldn’t make it to the end of, Alita was the only one I watched time and time again while till in cinemas

Also I loaded it and racked the slide to see if it would feed right and I ND'd into my liquor cabinet. RIP Glenfiddich Blue

Girls don't like public masturbators who wave around guns at movie theaters.

Wait, really?
Shit, my Japanese cartoons lied to me!

>keeping it loaded+1

I just keep my magazine next to my gun because I figure if I have time to grab it I have time to put a mag in and rack the slide.

I’ve seen that video too and no i wish I was bumpfiring from the hip and almost blew up my hip

Live around a higher density of damaged goods and they do.
And I’m talking real damaged, not “gets blackout drunk and passed around like an onnahole every weekend, cries rape, does it again” damaged. Those thots are just boring.
I’m talking find a nice peaceful city a few hundred miles out from a low socioeconomic area full of domestic violence. That’s where you find all the good stuff.

I used to think Ear Pro was a brand name and not short for ear protection. I was wondering why everyone was shilling Ear Pro, but then I realized what it really meant.

You might genuinely have autism.

I dont have a heatgun... guess I'm out another 100 just to fix it

What, do you not have a sink?

Mine was probably going on Jow Forums for the first time

I used to think I did, but I'm not so sure.

Kicked a pistol with a cocked hammer through a window when i dropped it and tried to stop the fall with my foot. Panic is a hell of a drug and ND never been more cartoony.

I have noguns because days like today I legit fear I'd blow my brains out.

Hello friend perhaps I may be of help to you -c96 mercant

[email protected]

>he doesn’t live in an area with a high military presence
Must be horrible surrounded by nothing but civvies all day

I remember busting a few good nuts to this VC chick in the old DK kid’s book about the Vietnam War. Damn fine titties

enjoy finding love bby

Attached: enjoy.png (915x722, 108K)

First time i took out my mosin in the woods i found an old tv and yelled URRRRAAAAAA while bayo charging it. Smashed that motherfucker up but Left a small gash on the stock and cut my hand a bit but was great fun

Why do you people do this

I ordered the wrong size crows foot for the barrel nut and bought a torque wrench that was in inch pounds instead of foot pounds. The end.

?

My sister blunted my Mosin bayonet doing the same thing to a watermelon

I really hope that was a burner email, user

I sold a bunch of guns to my grandpa and he sold them to some guys on Craigslist without doing FFL. They're still registered to me and I have no idea where they are

/Thread

I bought a Sig 716 Gen I
And actually like it

What is moot even doing at google these days?

being used as a living onahole

Attached: 1554220884707.jpg (648x484, 59K)

That might be the autism talking

Build your fucking m72

testing

Fell for the glock meme. Regret it almost instantly.

welcome back user

I wanted to see if I could get diagnosed so I could get neetbux, but I just started working at KFC a while ago, so it seems that I'm normalfag enough to function in society at least.

Passing on a Danish Krag carbine with bayonet for $850 because I was going to 3 other gun shows that day.

There was nothing at the other shows. I went back the next day and it was gone.

Attached: 1518223783214.png (1661x1774, 1.19M)

Moving to California.

Shot the ground in front of me on accident once

Attached: 9a52e6e43f57f6e90586febf5440170d.jpg (627x700, 189K)

What part?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

That's fine. Danish Krag uses some meme caliber that costs twice as much as .50 BMG

was it your windows?

This, now if only more autist’s thought like you.

what the fuck is with those eyes? Jesus Christ thats fucking creepy

Plenty of girls would react poorly in that situation, but many others wouldn't. Girls have different personalities just like everyone else.

I got it, Jow Forumsomrades! I got it unstuck!
I just needed a better vise. We gucci now

add one more episode for the 80% work

The fucking Crisis Intervention cops came to my house today. They asked if I had made any threats against Google and Yahoo and if I had any guns in the house. I have never made any threats to either of these companies. I let them in like a dummy instead of walking out of my house.

>Crisis Intervention cops
what even is this?

something wrong with the other Jow Forumsonfessions thread or do you just like spamming posts?

Noguns, but I dropped my gladius and it put a hole in my carpet, leaving a staple jutting out. When I move out of my folks house and actually haveguns, I'm going to look at this like having a goldfish before having an actual pet.

She's an attention whore of the highest degree.

Where’s the lie? Lolol

I bought a C39V2.

I loaded and fired a 5.56 round out of a buddy's 1911

The barrel didn't survive but the gun was fine after a new barrel

Any pics of the AR you blew up? Also how did it happen? Were you hurt at all?

No you didn't.

I bought a Remington rifle.

Attached: OH SHIDDD.jpg (480x438, 32K)

What the fuck is that? It's so uncanny

It was there, I was there, it was cheap, I didn't own any bolt-action rifles, it all just sorta happened...

I'm not mad user, I'm just disappointed. I thought we taught you better than this.

Attached: 1536983957803.png (562x560, 462K)