French Foreign Legion

Is it worth going to French Foreign Legion for 5 year contract? I'm in my early 20s, still in college, have a job lined up already in CS field, but I don't feel right about settling down yet for comfy repetitive job and gf. It just doesn't feel right and I don't want to miss out on something I really always wanted to try and felt I had to go through to become a man.

One of the biggest regrets I have in my life is not going to military after high school for 5 year contract, because I was physically and mentally at the peak an always wanted adventure and experience military challenges. My reason is that I'm kind of fed up with the whole college thing and despite being from a 1st world country in Europe, I just feel there's always been some sort of family missing in my life (had tough childhood) and a sense of brotherhood (never had really good friends or someone I can really trust or look up to). I'm still quite physically fit and a lot more mature and put things into perspective than when I was in high school, but I'm still young and have 5 years to experience something most people never will. A part of me wants to join, because of the family/brotherhood/adventure thing and another part of me wants to join, because there's no place like it to build you up into a man. Saving some money on the side would also be great. Is it worth the experience? I don't want to go into our military, since it's mostly lazy faggots (have a friend in army) killing time and getting that money to throw on alcohol.

I know Jow Forums opinion probably won't change my perspective on it (did my own research for past week), but I'd still like to hear some opinions. A part of me really doesn't want to fight for one of the most cucked European countries right now and the whole thing with Macron, but for the sake of experience and timeline I'm in right now, I guess I'd just swallow down my political feelings.

Attached: 187eb556c8ff9d33b307242a2b1c01f2.jpg (1000x1496, 243K)

No. You will be the lowest of the low. The meat shield cannon fodder that gets thrown in the front.
You will pretty much be stuck with the worst dregs of humanity you can imagine. Africans, Arabs and various other third world trash all desperately trying to become French citizens.

What country do you live in? Unless you really, really want that French citizenship I would strongly recommend just joining your own country's military no matter how useless it might be.

Lets unpack this shit here:
>studied about it for a week
>a week
>WEEK
>doesnt want to fight for cucked frogs
>wants to do it out of boredom
>asking our opinion

You have to be 18 to post here.
There are dozens of FFL horror stories about shit conditions, rape, and fighting alongside literal retard black africans/eastblock burnouts, making the shittiest of pay, and being stationed in ebola or zika land.

You arent motivated or strong enough to be indoc’d into any of the important units, so you’ll just be miserable dodging aids in africa for 5 years getting beaten by fellow legionnaires and occasionally raped by niggers.
And then macron cucking you even harder.

Attached: 70EFCCCE-A1F5-42CD-AD8D-59300B14DF9E.png (627x551, 290K)

>No. You will be the lowest of the low. The meat shield cannon fodder that gets thrown in the front.
it's not 200 years ago, there's not much difference between french army and ffl anymore. except that one is 100% french. and neither see much combat, let alone any kind of situation where people get "thrown in the front"

Central Europe is all I'm going to say. I don't want to be in my home country, I want to go out and disappear for few years. I feel like I need it for me after all that happened.

Sorry, it wasn't exactly 1 week. I've watched few documentaries and interviews and read a book form our countryman that was in and wrote about it, etc.. but for last 7 days, I've been really looking into it more and more and thinking about it. Sorry that came wrong a little bit. It's not like I've seen it for the first time last week and am now romanticizing it. I've known about FFL since I was a kid.

Where are you getting your info from? Seems like you are exaggerating it. Please post sources and sorry for doubting you.

Are you already in the EU? Seems like kind of a waste of time for shit pay, shit conditions and shit assignments unless you’re not EU and really want it.

if you're really able to join and don't like it, you can still just leave and never enter france afterwards. or enter france and avoid cops.

>I'm in my early 20s, still in college, have a job lined up already in CS field, but I don't feel right about settling down yet for comfy repetitive job and gf.
Just join the US Military

I'm not from US.

I know, but I just want to disappear kind of and do something challenging. I hate sitting behind computer screen programming to be honest, even though I'm good at it and it pays really well.

I don't care about French citizenship.

Wait in this thread for a little bit, there is a guy on Jow Forums who joined the FFL. He'll come and explain it all and will say exactly as they said. They only want literal brain-dead retards to work as janitors and meat-shields for next to nothing pay in hopes of getting citizenship.

They don't want you if you have any sort of future. They want you if the FFL is the absolute last option in your life.

How do you know he was in FFL? Did he ever had any kind of prof or how do you know he wasn't a LARP? Some people have convincing writing skills and too much time and imagination.

You can join the us military if you’re not a citizen.

He posted his docs.

Is that a FAMAs?
Also why is there a socket wrench attached to the rifle and why is it funky looking.

Play a game of airsoft and see if that doesn't scratch your itch.

>Is it worth going to French Foreign Legion for 5 year contract?
Is it worth dying to preserve the life of a Frenchman who would have to go in your place to make some shithole in Africa marginally more French speaking?
No.
>just swallow down my political feelings.
You'll swallow don more than your feelings once they get you under contact and on post in Africa as an American you WILL spread you anus for an NCO and keep quiet about it and I would not be surprised if that NCO was a Russian. They don't want you, they want niggers and slavs who genuinely know their lives are worthless

>become a man.
It won't make you a man but it will make you a butt raped institutionalised retard

Ask yourself this question; Do I enjoy being beaten and sodomized?

One leg of a bipod. Look at the rifle peaking out from behind the guy in the forefront.