SHTF Food

what are you stocking up on user ? MRE's or Common shop food ?

Attached: oh man....png (858x571, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

providentliving.lds.org/food-storage/?lang=eng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Common shop food
+
>some dehydrated shits

MREs suck balls.

#10 canned food stuffs.

So how bad of an idea would it be in SHTF to eat urban coyotes and rabbits, there's an absolute fuckton around here.

If you can trap them that would probably be a better idea than drawing attention to yourself by shooting them without suppression. People and other animals will rob your traps though so...maybe too much work for too little reward.

>A trap coyotes
Waittt...

Attached: 1524179413653.jpg (1024x1024, 146K)

Canned food, ramen noodles, rice, oatmeal.

Protein bars

This

Stock up on canned/dried goods that allow you to make what you would want to eat and then rotate/replenish your stock throughout the year.

Attached: 1538326068304.jpg (863x1024, 115K)

ur mum

>furfags dont even know where the tailbone is

Parboiled rice, lentils, peas, coconut oil, and salt as a base.

Steven Rinella ate coyote, said it wasn't too bad. But you'd probably have to cook it well like pig or bear because of trichinosis plus I've heard they have all other kinds of nasties in general.

you'd get worms. guaranteed

Got some MREs in my bag and car, but canned goods is cheaper and much easier to rotate.

is flour considered good shit to have during SHTF ? like you can bake all the shit you wanna, also, pasta. got for the moment like 3 kg of it + lots of meat frozen in refrigirator

Attached: water purifier.jpg (564x4445, 345K)

I like MREs but canned food is objectively better for long term storage.

I'd rather have big bags of rice and/or beans than big bags of flour. And don't forget to stock up on salt.

CHINESE MRE's

BARF

>salt
holy fuck my brain literally got a stroke now, salt is wat for ?
>rice / beans
i wanted to literally buy 20kg of jasmine rice in a bag from chinks... should i ?

Attached: what the fug.png (352x398, 12K)

Dog milk.

I think we're supposed to avoid eating scavengers like coyotes.They eat all kinds of nasty stuff and have built up immunities to things that would transfer to humans.

H A S H
A
S
H

you need salt to live

salt is for preserving meat.

Space ice cream and salt

>salt is wat for ?

lol the state of modern education. Your body runs on electricity. In order for that to work you need salty fluids running around in your body. Your body is about 70% salt water by weight. IF you get too depleted of salt you gonna be a total combat ineffective and then you will die. Unless you live near a salt mine or the ocean your best source of salt after the world burns will be blood.

Buy some fucking salt you numpty. It's cheap.

this guy knows what's up
providentliving.lds.org/food-storage/?lang=eng

storage food you can mostly buy and ignore unless you need it. lasts 20-30 years unlike mres, although i have eaten 10 year old mres with no problems besides some of the candy tasting bad.

Any fresh food especially meat is gonna be a great meal in shtf, more like a delicousy

SHTF doesn't have to mean 10years worth of food, currently 1,000,000 acres of farmland in the midwest are underwater and millions of calves have died from the winter this year. Food prices will rise this year so buying extra food now will certainly save you in the future. Also a good excuse to practice using your food stores

Food preserving (this is what spices were valued for in older times), making that food go from bland to acceptable, being awesome and also i know you can gargle saltwater to help a number of sicknesses, namely strep throat

1) Need small amounts to live
2) Food Preservation
3) Adds flavor/enhances other flavors

You need sodium and fats to live you brainlet. Preserves food and adds flavor as a nice little bonus as well.

Attached: 8DEBE2CB-BCF6-4315-B67F-417C736F9B53.png (620x581, 16K)

these are the best bang for the buck and will last for years. vegetarian and spicy as fuck which is probably good in a survival situation because of parasites in unclean water. about 1.50 to 2.00 bucks a serving and goes great with other survival staples like rice and beans

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-140117_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 656K)

making shit out of flour is a challenge in the field. lots of bowls and pans to mess up and clean, plus it uses a lot more fuel to cook than simple boiling

If you have to burn more calories to get it inside your belly than the calories you get inside your belly it's not worth it.

Human meat is not much different than pork. Hence, no need to stock. Just move into an suburban environment.
Once SHTF, there will be plenty of lone elders living alone with no family around. One adult has about 100lbs of meat. When properly cured, this can give 40lbs of human jerky. Will last you for a long while

Don't eat the brains or bone marrow or you gonna get the kuru.

is mormonism the most based form of christianity?

If SHTF you're gonna wish you were a mormon. Tight knit group with a culture of preparedness will be a big head start in any type of civilizational upheaval.

hard to say, i'm undecided, they just ship bigamists and heathens terrific storage foods

If SHTF, mormons with their vast food stock will be the first stop for government mandatory food requisition program. And as soon any group of mormons puts up an armed resistance to requisition, all mormon groups will be declared outlaws, and mormon membership to be punishable by death.

In real SHTF govt forces will be overwhelmed very quickly. It will be like AFG where they inhabit fortified zones that they can only venture out in large force except there will be no safe zone big enough to keep them in resupply for long. Basically the second the SHTF goes hot in CONUS the government is over and anyone who tells you they know for sure what the outcome will look like is making shit up.

kek

Attached: chitomre.jpg (377x345, 28K)

Common shop food, also, for the user looking for a girls last tour mug, they are on amazon for like 40 bucks

Attached: 2FF63669-4D68-4A35-8625-4ACD5F3ACB48.gif (540x405, 990K)

Being palatable isn't a nice little bonus, it's fucking essential. If you're stuck eating nothing but what most of the people I've heard from have stockpiled for an extended period of time you'll go crazy, or you won't hardly be able to keep it down. That's not even just being soft or whatever boomerism you want to throw out, it's an adaptation to ensure we keep a nutritional balance that you can put off for a while but you can't avoid.

No. Your thinking of the Project at Eden' s Gate
>Praise be to the Father

rice and beans water and propane. canned meats and spices. plenty of lube

Attached: 1553666655803.jpg (1000x1000, 456K)

Does anyone know of any good books on kind of early industrial age type living/knowledge/survival/etc?
If there is some type of shtf grid down type scenario it doesnt mean going straight back to the stone age. I want to gather practical skills from that era but don't know where to look.

Because whenever I look for survival type books it's all woodcraft plant identification tier stuff. Not that there is anything wrong with that but knowing old school stuff like preserving food without refrigeration, pre modern machinery, steam power, etc. would be supremely useful.

Attached: 1541494481350.jpg (742x960, 139K)

>stocking up
more like im robbing your shit and then dippin the fuck out of the city.

>Everyone watch out. We got an apex predator here.

Any stranger wandering through a neighborhood will be picked off by bubba with a durr rifle before they get two steps towards the house.

Cracked corn and steel cut oats from the feed store, will last 25 years packed in mylar bags and only 8 bucks/50lb. From the grocery store: white flour, white rice, beans, lentils, chick peas. Freeze dried veggies and meat, and shit tons of water

Yeah man, flour has been carried to make flat bread, etc for tens of thousands of years

use a rock, nigger

Being that it's not real Christianity, I'd have to say no. Look into Mormons. I thought they were just odd at first, but their beliefs straight up go against the Bible.

For the same wieght you can get something else with more calories

The Indians of the western deserts would eat tons of coyotes. They like them because predators come to you if you make sounds like a wounded animal.

Attached: 20190121_173442.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

>having violent diarrhea during SHTF

>Non trinitarian
Not Christian.

>Christcucktianity
>Based

Attached: vargbig.png (1025x1025, 1022K)