$300 b92s are back

$300 b92s are back

Attached: firearm hippopotamous.jpg (755x432, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ak47/comments/8t3jgf/classic_firearms_is_deleting_comments_informing/
akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=362690
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where? and are those the police trade ins with the shitty mag release?

Classic firearms and yes, it looks like some of these might have less decorative grips. $20 hand select or the ben of sweat throws it down the stairs

Attached: 1535505402675.jpg (693x639, 100K)

just a dremmel.
you can look at where the cut is in the old mag and then cut one into any 92fs mag.

I think all you have to do is cut a hole mr avatarfag, theres tutorials on youtbe

>$300 b92s are back
weren't they $250?

Truly epic. Please post more ben pics.
Ive never seen any for $250 but I havent been looking long.

not worth it

tee
bee
que
aych

Attached: 1553459987995.jpg (768x768, 94K)

ezpz pic related, just go slow and measure well so you don't end up with sloppy fit. Too low and it won't lock in, too high and it won't feed reliably.

The real ratty ones were $259, still might be some places.

Retard alert

Attached: cut clips.jpg (2000x1333, 462K)

Would this make a good HD pistol? I’ve been thinking of getting a full sized pistol for a while and almost bought one when I saw these on Atlantic.

yes, if you take care of it

>tfw already spent my gun budget for the month
being a poorfag is suffering

Attached: 1552425812901.png (640x480, 414K)

It'll certainly do the job but it's not simple to put a light or night sights on it which would be more apt.

Attached: espaghet.jpg (1800x1200, 1.3M)

J&G had good condition for $250 but that was a while ago, I snagged two and they were far from ratty, although one had noticeable finish wear on the grip the other looked to be VG

>the grip
I should elaborate, the grip portion of the frame not the plastic panels

Tfw I cant bring myself to spend any money until I'm debt free so no unnecessary purchases until probably 2023 and by then milsurp will be retarded expensive
Least I got my luger

Attached: 9oXe4o.gif (320x180, 1.69M)

Decent/ones worth getting were 300
Got mine bout a year or so back in November of 17

>Luger
Not bad, but milsurp will dry up. Just make sure you’re good financially before a big purchase. So this is the right choice

Stay strong dude, you are a hero

Well that's what I mean, the police aren't going to field damaged guns they'll just toss them out. The example pictures I saw on AIM, Classic, J&G and elsewhere for the $260 guns were all the matte black phosphate finish and had lots of dings, scratches, edge wear, dented sights etc. Nothing wrong with that, but that's why they were $50 less. The ones in OP are blued, have some scratches but not really dings or significant finish wear. At least from what I see in their pics, I don't think Classic cheats by finding only the best examples for pics.

Attached: IDONTNEEDIT.jpg (480x360, 53K)

It's not so bad, I already have a 91/30, yugo mauser, SKS, Enfield no 4 mk 1, Enfield and nagant revolvers, so I'm really just regretting I never got a makarov

Its a good deal and pay the 20 for the hand select option. Love the gun and the mag release isn't bad. T lefty.

Attached: 53410199_2208158646169163_2346589187857186816_n.jpg (2048x1536, 246K)

I own one, bought it 3 months ago at a fun show for 299 otd. Mine looks like it was dragged by a truck through gravel for 50 miles and then used to build a shed. Still works great. I'm going to refinish it and then leave as is. As long as you realize it's not going to be the 92fs or newer no matter what you do to it and your ok with that, then grab one.

Yeah, J&G tends to be conservative with their pictures in my experience, they use more extreme examples, both of my pistols were nicer than the pictures, one much nicer. I've had numerous retailers take me the other way, but not J&G. I've seen anons post their $300 92s, and in some cases my pistols have less wear, especially for the nicer of the pair. I certainly wouldn't consider them ratty. But it's redundant since they're not offering the sale anymore.

And not that I mind ratty pistols, either, I've got more than my fair share of surplus that's gotten tough love.

I really dislike the trigger on these, it feels "hard" and uncomfortable for lack of better terms.
Sights are trash.
Heel release isn't a problem unless you like to drop your mags on the ground.

More fun to play with at desk than take to the range/10

Also remember that classic firearms grades their firearms extremely unfairly.

that girl is attractive

>I don't think Classic cheats by finding only the best examples for pics
That's precisely what they're known for

That's due to the pull weight, these are police guns so the triggers are heavy but the break and reset is VERY good, webm related. Mine has a SA pull of 6 pounds 4 ounces and a DA pull of 12 pounds. I bet you'd like it a lot more with a D hammer spring.

My 92S break and reset are among the best of any pistol I own.

I've purchased six guns from them and they were all equal to or better than the sample pictures they chose so I'm gonna have to soft disagree my man

Attached: p01 with CGW hammer p30 92s.webm (533x400, 2.02M)

That's fine, but if you google around a bit you'll see you're in the minority. It's where the Ben'd over meme comes from.

Attached: bendover.jpg (500x500, 49K)

>heel mag release
OH NO NO NO
ahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
imagine buying a pistol with a heel mag release in the year of our lord 2019

imagine being this much of a faggot about something so inconsequential

Attached: 1B3C3111-084C-4E76-83DF-1AAAD51F9793_jpeg-802950.jpg (603x900, 81K)

It's inconvenient and obsolescent, there's a reason these things are being surplused. You're the chump that's paying $300 for a used pistol with a heel release lol

reddit.com/r/ak47/comments/8t3jgf/classic_firearms_is_deleting_comments_informing/

akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=362690

Ben doesn't pay me enough to counter this

I don't think it's the pull weight, but I could be wrong, I'll give the spring a chance.

>milsurp will dry up

No it won't. There is a shitload of product on the market. The only variable is price. Will boomers dying off and dumping their collections on the market cause a glut that will depress pricing for a time? Possible but doubtful. Will ever increasing population and ever decreasing supply of milsurp inflate pricing? Definitely.

Im talking sources. The reason Milsurp was cheap was because 2 world wars just ended and the ussr collapsed some time later, leaving tons of unnecessary guns lying about. As for dying boomers, yeah, I’ve seen that. A cop died in his 50’s after retiring and the wife just wanted things gone. A german matching GEW 98 with a dust cover for $350. Only reason I didn’t buy was ammo and I’m in college. I don’t have money.
>inb4 get a job
I did. When you get a B in a class as easy as calculus 2 because you couldn’t study due to working the time up until the exam itself, you learn something.

If the norks decide to call it quits, we will see some nice milsurp. But who else would be big enough to keep this shit going is my point user

can i get a gun for 50 bucks?

Just buy a Girsan Regard nib for $350.
>pic related

sure, go to a hardware store and build pic related

Attached: img_2853.jpg (912x512, 89K)

I hope whoever The Donald appoints to run the BATFE declares all M9s Curio & Relic now that a new service pistol is being adopted.

>zognald
>protecting gun rights
lmao, too busy making israel great again

Buddy once bought a musket for 50 bucks

>heel release

Excitements wanes.

tfw moneylet
i'll stick to my bat i guess

Idc who you are that's sexy

[-==== ][===============
>[
endcap
>-
nail
>=
section of pipe
>][
Shotshell
now you can build a gun for under $50

Did hand select on my 92S. They didn't offer hand select for my 85F. Got two pretty good guns with a decent amount of holster wear.

I bought an SKS from them years ago and it was fine.
But the last few years they've gotten bad and started price gouging hard.
The only reason they get business is because they're one of the few non auction sites that comes up if you google "X gun for sale"
For some reason google is cucking all the legitimate vendors, but allowing the sketchy shit up to the top.

probably because the sketchmeisters pay Google to alter their position in Google searches.

Fine, declare any Israeli-proofed pistols C&R then

I don't wanna have to live to be 100 to buy one

i seen $100 12 guages at walmart
figured pawn shops might have em for 50

I'd go with a police trade in G22 or 17 (if you can grab a 17 before they go out of stock) personally.

You don't have anything worth defending with a gun.

But user she doesn't have a penis.

Sights are abysmal, can I just replace the whole top slide? Or do I have to drill tiny holes and fill It with glow sights

liberty is always worth defending, user

Attached: Freedom.webm (720x404, 1.35M)

Cute, but nobody is shooting a gun in that so-called 'freedom.webm'. More like cuckdom if you ask me.

Military has guns in it, which is what they want, for me not thee
>Now eat your burger and pay fuel taxes on filling up your retarded truck

I'm really glad I got mine from SOG for $240 before they departed this mortal plane. I don't want to speak ill of Classic since I bought my makarov from them for $280 with no problems, but their prices and shilling can be pretty absurd. I bought a RC K98 for $300 in a gunstore while Classic was selling much shittier condition counterbored ones for $800+.

How is it that Sweaty Ben has them for $25 less than the actual importer?

He probably gets a discount based on how big his orders are, and throws in a certain amount of lesser grade pieces to inflate the profit

Do they take 92sf mags

I bought my GLAWK FORTAY for 50 bucks brand new. Well, I paid 80 and sold the knife that came with the gun for 30 bucks to a friend even before I did the back ground check and paid for it.

Attached: 20171001_125459.jpg (2308x1298, 963K)

No

lol No and dont buy this gun or any gun

>SOG
F