New California Bread

Old Bread

Attached: 1554149637574m.jpg (656x1024, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1522336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off.

One source quoted over on Calguns is claiming that Brownells alone is currently processing orders for 350,000 high-capacity magazines headed to California. And again, that's just from one retailer. The total amount headed into the state has to be stupendous.

no u

Attached: Roger-Benitez.jpg (200x300, 36K)

Gimmie that sauce, I need it.

Someone makes reference to it in the mag thread there, but I can't find the original post: calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1522336

By the time I heard Brownells was going to sell to California everything I wanted to buy was out of stock.

350k from one retailer alone? At $10 a pop that's 3.5 mil alone. How would you Californian's react if the banks start declining these transactions?

I imagine the banks would want to avoid that as doing so would put a pretty burden on their systems.

Im losing sleep waiting for my shit to ship

Attached: tenor.gif (234x192, 3.36M)

Any other redpill Jow Forumsommando beaners besides me on here?

Becerra pls go.

Attached: 52EDE40C8FC34311B197F15AA17E1253.jpg (392x645, 72K)

Attached: based_benitez.png (617x746, 741K)

Explain this, what happens to the mags when the ruling gets overturned? What would you do when stopped by police with an order to surrender the mags or else?

>t. eurofag

Attached: 1510105480753.jpg (980x600, 104K)

Tombstone tectical still hasnt processed my order of lancers, im stressing the fuck out honestly

Aero precision just announced they are selling to CA.

and, buy 2 or more lancer mags from Lancer you get 2 purple mags and free shipping.

no homo but damn does seeing this guy make me happy. so based

All you califags should take this opportunity to just drive down to arizona, nevada and other free states and just buy a bunch of them

First off, the ban on possession will not be reinstated, both sides know that's unconstitutional for reasons beyond the 2A. So if the police threaten citizens to surrender lawful property then the appropriate and constitutional response would be to shoot them.

He needs to be JUSTICE Roger "Get outta my seat, RBG" Benitez

I’ll reply “me” next time you make this post if you don’t call yourself a beaner like some self-degrading retard looking for approval

> So if the police threaten citizens to surrender lawful property then the appropriate and constitutional response would be to shoot them
Seriously? You can't shoot the police if they giving you unlawful ticket can you? Why can you shoot when they take your stuff?

Got a shitload of mags for things I don't own specifically because I thought they'd be cucked 10 rounders forever so never bought one. Anyone know how quick Botach ships?

Yeah he should have used "Latinx"

There's a difference between getting a ticket which is not a criminal charge and can be easily challenged in court and having the police threaten your life if you refuse to surrender property that the court has declared to be protected as a civil right. Eurocucks just don't understand.

kek that’s what I’m doing
I’m making a trip out of it. I’m on spring break, so I’m driving to Las Vegas with my buddy this weekend and we’re gonna get ourselves some mags sometime while we’re there.
Not what I’m asking him to do, but OK fag

I'll add that people have shot and killed police for unlawful entry into their homes and were declared innocent of homocide. We have a right defend our lives, liberty, and property with lethal force here.

Tombstone tactical is a great store just give them time. They aren't even processing new sales through us as well.
>t.one company shill that works with their company

>Anyone know how quick Botach ships?
It seems to greatly vary. Many will say they ship pretty quickly but the one time I ordered from them it took two months for in-stock items to get to my door.

>mfw my mags haven't shipped yet

Attached: 1553485823982.jpg (500x565, 51K)

You're to uptight fellow Hispanic

Attached: 1554094768524.png (956x860, 160K)

1. How much cash did you blow?
2. Stupidest thing you bought

>$400+
>200 belt links for M249

Attached: 1545287284176.jpg (195x258, 8K)

some websites have a 48 hour backlog of orders to process

Attached: 1550635136957.png (600x580, 360K)

The shorter, uglier, browner, and dumber the savage spic, the more they act like you. Why is that? Nigger tier inferiority complex?

>only 200

Individual liberty and freedom are not outmoded concepts

I wanted the DShK belt but filling that is stupid expensive. Maybe I should get a PKM belt to hold my nugget rounds

Yo my peeps, Turners is now on board. They got a shipment of mags in and are in the process of driving them out to stores. They're not waiting for their supply chain to get them out, they are hauling boxes of mags all around the state.

Attached: 1461372620907.png (280x314, 207K)

Attached: 1527823638114.jpg (1242x1794, 1.36M)

Nice, can't wait.

what do i need to defend my family in the upcoming beaner nigger outbreak?

Attached: 1497936652296.png (601x500, 28K)

Oh i trust them and I dont care if i have to wait a month (or more even) for the order to ship, it was just worrying me that they hadnt taken my money yet (therefpre possibly risking them having to cancel my order if a stay on new magazines were to be granted). Now that a stay wasnt immedietly granted im not quite as anxious

Individual liberty and freedom are not outmoded concepts!

Attached: when the capitalism is just right.png (750x1020, 460K)

Quiero una orden de tacos de adobada porfavor.

Starting to feel more like America here these days.

Attached: Freedom-Internally-Eagle-Meme-Of-America-Murica-.gif (500x375, 663K)

I should add.

They're Surefire 60s.

What's the price they are selling mags for? Msrp?

rig up a statue of the virgin mary crying red tears

No, that's not how it works. Order 2 purple lancers or more and it's free shipping.

Anything that's not purp mags it still requires shipping $$

No idea, the closest Turners to me is 40 minutes, and I can't really afford to be buying much of anything right now. I'd assume near MSRP. I'm also willing to bet they're going to sell out very fast.

According to their FB page, Glock mags and pmags coming soon.

...AND THE MAGMEN RACED ACROSS THE LAND, SPREADING LIBERTY AND JUSTICE WHEREVER THEY RODE

I counsel patience.

Attached: Anakin-Jedi.jpg (400x400, 22K)

It's a thing of boner inducing freedom, isn't it?

Attached: 1463705974491.png (2024x1024, 2.87M)

Jesus H. Christ. Palmetto State Armory has their milspec mags back on sale. $799 bags you a case of $100.

Should I? How scratch-prone is that teflon shit?

They're good to go. Honestly not my preference, but for what it's worth they worked in my older bro's shitty AR that couldn't take Magpul mags for some reason.

What *is* your preference? The ones from Okay Industries are almost twice as much, but they're rock-solid military issue.

go suck a dick tripfag

>How scratch-prone is that teflon shit?
Probably more scratch resistant than your glitter nail polish, you fucking pansy.

Ayy! Pls gib shipping confirmation...

Attached: dabs.png (1234x1764, 325K)

Don't be mean to him, he's just asking a question.

Fuck off tripfag

Attached: fqfllsrts4fmcujpprrv.jpg (1440x1280, 455K)

forget amy comey barrett
THIS IS WHO WE NEED

Attached: gun.png (165x115, 23K)

He is the pope for the Jow Forumsube. He speaks for itself. Ave nex alea.

Attached: mudercude.png (598x400, 455K)

AR mags were originally intended to be disposable, similar to stripper clips. I still think that's a better idea than anything anyone else has come up with.

Just called my local Turners in Kearny Mesa and they said they won't sell yet. And they have them in stock right now for police only.

Well that's your Turner's fault.

Shipments have been hand delivered to other stores. Why not check San Marcos?

kek i was just there Monday and asked the same thing

Such cuck faggots.

>how to get fired

Turners and Discount Gun Mart are on my shitlist from now on. Gunfighter Tactical is my new best friend! but they're sold out atm :(

BOOTY BLASTED

Individual liberty and freedom are not outmoded concepts!

Attached: f0a64cdefd03f047017ff3a113de1952.png (664x854, 261K)

Just called Turners in San Marcos and hey just got a shipment of high cap mags 20 minutes ago, HOWEVER........*breaths in heavily* THEY ONLY HAVE AR MAGS NOT A SINGLE FUCKING HIGH CAP PISTOL MAG!!!!!

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!!!!

Individual liberty and freedom are not outmoded concepts.

>in stock right now for police only
turners has always been shit, but this is a next level fuck you to their customers lol

dont go overboard, as a business they needed to wait a few days to see if some kneejerk legal action happened with the ban, or else they’d be sitting on massive inventories they wouldnt be able to sell and take an enormous loss, and that’s leaving out any legal rammifactions they might have had on them.

Meanwhile out of state retailers dont give a shit and happily mail thousands of mags, making a killing.

I am so fucking furious right now like you have no god damn idea.

Turners is only selling rifle mags, NO pistol mags as of yet.

Discount Gun Mart is selling P226 18 round mags for $110

Glockstore is 100% sold out

SoCalGuns is has nothing at all

Gunfighter Tactical was the first store in San Diego that sold hi cap mags and they're sold out

And to make it all worse ONLINE RETAILERS ARE TAKING THEIR SWEET ASS TIME

Whoops meant to say 15 round mags, the 18 rounds mags go for $140

If you are desperate, go outta state, az or nv is the same drive time if from socal (sounds like you are).

i only like Turners because they’ll happen to stock more than just basic bitch ARs or shotguns. I wouldnt be able to find a battle rifle besides an M1a anywhere else for example. That being said they dont stock nearly as much ammo as they used to which is fucking annoying as all fuck.

Never been to the fishing side of the store but looks like they have decent shit. GOD DAMN IT WHY ISNT THERE A BASS PRO OR CABELAS HERE IN SOCAL? IMAGINE IF REI SOLD RIFLES

GET FUCKED LEFTISTS BROWNELLS JUST SHIPPED MY MAGS!

But REI is run by fags tho.

didn't you move out of california what are you doing in these threads?

Its run by hippie scum but they have lots of nice /out/ shit tbqhwyf

I'd love to, but with this shitty luck I'm sure I find nothing but empty shelves when I get their. We aren't the only ones who are thinking about this. Pretty sure their are guys going out and bringing crates back just to sell. Fucking mag jews.

BLESS YOU MY CHILDREN

Attached: saintjudge.jpg (512x768, 77K)

>Not growing magazines in your backyard garden

You only have your self to blame.

Can you imagine what would happen if all the funs, ammo, and mags buried in various places became trees? How great would an ammo tree be?

>tfw magazine trees take 3-5 years to mature

Lord have mercy
Lord have mercy
Lord have mercyyyyyyyy

>18 rounds mags go for $140

Attached: cd2.jpg (261x199, 14K)

>REI selling firearms
not even in an alternate dimension would this happen

Ave Saint Benitez!

I LIVE IN AN APARTMENT!!!

Attached: 1517873056017.png (805x808, 363K)

>March 29 is now observed as a holy holiday in California.

Yeet. Praying for UCLA acceptance letter here in the 714

tulare county here. just got shipping from psa

What are you looking for? I thought you were happy.

>$200
>20 g3 mags because lel $2 a pop

It's on the truck now. Nothing the leftists can do.

Attached: fuck_yes.png (615x590, 45K)

jestice arms came through with that 2nd day shipping, BASED