Can a gun be fired accurately while being held sideways?

Can a gun be fired accurately while being held sideways?

Attached: Sideways pistol.jpg (300x250, 42K)

Yes

Attached: offset-ironsight.jpg (800x466, 39K)

Yes

What the fuck is this wizardry

Found the newfag

Jerry Miculek seems to have no problem shooting gangsta style

Backup iron sights set on 45 degree angle. Commonly used for two purposes:
1) emergency use if your optic gets fucked up
or
2) if you need to rapidly switch between long distance targets (engaged with the optic) and short distance targets (engaged with irons). It's very common in 2/3-gun competition, and I've seen the same setup on guys deployed overseas.

Without an offset sight, no. Basically kys

Know a guy, former marine, can hit a soup can 50 feet away without even looking at it or the gun. Seen him do it 8 shots out of 10, Just learned to shoot instinctively. Sights are for beginners apparently.

How can he shoot a soup can without seeing it? Did he develop some sort of soup sonar?

Clam chowdar.

What is point shooting?

Ask Frank.

Attached: Darn sights.jpg (614x461, 111K)

>not using the gun upside down in 2019
>having sights at all 2019

raysis wyipepo

They fired old black powder revolvers sideways just fine

Only by niggers. Caucasians lack the N-gene that grants them this innate ability.

Chinese used to do this with automatic pistols.

Yes, but only if you install some of these.

Attached: birdman.jpg (762x960, 122K)

Chinks did it with those full auto c96s

Just realized you said this first

Suck my straight barrel, nigga.

Attached: 1550409448187.jpg (1000x652, 22K)

You win, threads done.

> chowdar

Attached: 6544343242.jpg (800x450, 61K)

>3 gunners would unironically use these if you convinced them it could shave miliseconds

only if really close to target, but don't do this unless you're a nigger

Attached: 1545967396261.jpg (600x378, 23K)

You have to hold the gun over your head, and pump the gun forward after every shot. Also grab your junk while doing

Attached: file.png (400x224, 212K)

I believe it. I've seen old black and white video from the 1930's or something of some trick shooter who would just toss stuff into the air and shoot it with two pistols at the same time. If you've got that much coordination and spatial awareness you can do things like that, but most people aren't ever going to be able to process the exact direction their gun is pointing just from feeling the weight of it in their hands.

>sounar

>Jerry Miculek
Laws of physics don't apply to him. He's like the muay thai fighter saenchai, he fights like a video game character, and if you try it you will fucking lose, but he's a master so he can do it.