Looking for an AR 9mm pistol that takes Glock magazines

Looking for an AR 9mm pistol that takes Glock magazines.
Palmetto State Armory is continually sold out, CMMG wants $1600+
I want one that is lightweight, feeds reliably, is less than 8" barrel, under $1000
Any recommendations?

Attached: hnnnnggg.jpg (1024x663, 600K)

Other urls found in this thread:

karrisguns.com/kg-Stinger-9mm-Pistol-upper-bundle.aspx
newfrontierarmory.com/shop/c-9-pistol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: kel-tec-sub-2000.jpg (1180x885, 85K)

>AR 9mm pistol
why tho?
a mag-in-grip pistol gets you more barrel length in the same size (or smaller for the same barrel length) and superior ergonomics.

pic is self-explanatory; disregard the foam tubes and pretend both are outfitted with tailhook braces or etc.

Attached: 10.5 AR vs 11.625 Mech-Tech.jpg (640x480, 95K)

I'm also looking into a 9mm pistol, or SBR. I hear that 9mm jams alot on a ar-9 platform... is this true? Can anyone recommend me good ar-9 uppers & lowers?

My PSA 9mm jams like crazy.

So maybe it would be worth it for me to spend more and just put it on my shekel master 5000 credit card?

Attached: IMG_20180907_144317241_HDR.jpg (1500x844, 715K)

>Any recommendations?
Yeah, CMMG. They are very well made, highly reliable.

Shop around, you can probably get one for well under MSRP.

Cool. I really want one, but I am not sure if it is just autism wanting one, and after I buy it I will wonder why the fuck I paid so much for it.

Attached: poop.png (1073x731, 331K)

Seconded for CMMG. Have .22 with cerakote slate lower and white upper. Having midnight bronze 9mm lower being made right now and about to pair with titanium upper. These things are the bee's knees.

Ruger PCC
>takedown
>Glock mags
>9mm
>Picatinny
>Threaded barrel

I have a Colt mag one maybe the glock mags are better.

Got a CMMG guard with 8 inch barrel last year. Set it up like pic related. I've shot 115 and 124 grain with zero issues about 500 rounds. Also a few 33 round sticks of Speer Gold Dot 124 +P with no problem. Very low recoil, light, reliable, and accurate. Lot's of fun to ring steel with it, and it'd be a good home defense option. Anything within 100 yards is fucked.

Attached: IMG_5761.jpg (320x219, 20K)

PSA has theirs in stock quite often, at least every month. Some models stay in stock for weeks. Try harder.

I'd get a Scorpion or wait until someone designs a better bolt operating system for the 9mm AR. At least know that if you buy a $500 9mm AR, it's probably going to fall apart if you shoot a lot, which is kinda the point. I haven't shot one, but the Scorpion seems like the real deal in terms of aftermarket parts and oh shit magpul is making mags for it.

Attached: IMG_0357.jpg (4032x2061, 741K)

Are you using FMJ? Did you get an assembled lower? I got an assembled upper and assembled lower, thing is bullet hose but I've never tried hollow points since they recommend FMJ

Anyone built one of these?

karrisguns.com/kg-Stinger-9mm-Pistol-upper-bundle.aspx

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-03-20-25-49.png (540x960, 179K)

why don't you buy a shotgun, an ar pistol in .223/5.56 and a nice semi-auto handgun of your choice in 9mm, so you can cover all bases for less than $1600, thus giving you a long range weapon, a concealable weapon, and a breaching/close up weapon, all three of which can be used as varied hunting guns in addition to self defense

or, ya know, buy a fucking 9mm ar pistol that can barely do any of those things, and spend more money on it than 3 guns combined.

OP, you said in another thread that this was your 'get home' gun so you can get out of the city in the event of a race riot. Why not take this advice - so you are solidly protected in the same scenario?

9mm AR pistols are pretty nigger-tier for someone who claims to be worried about a race riot

Cmmg delayed rotating bolt or whatever they call it works well. Not a blowback design so the bcg can be nice and light. Supposedly shoots soft like mp5 delayed action. Keeps the bolt closed a tad longer so it’s better suppressed with less gas exiting the action. Bolt locks back on cmmg and the forward assist works too, if that’s important. Uses Glock mags so it’s a good companion to a g19 or 17

>Keeps the bolt closed a tad longer
Does this mean we can finally convert a .40s&w PCC to .357 Sig and not blow out the damn shoulder? A 12" hi-cap but slightly nuetured version of the .357 Mag carbine would be nice.

Always FMJ and both came assembled. Actually when I first got it the 2 half a wouldn't fit together unless I took the bolt out so I sent it in to get fixed but it still doesn't run.

It'll be in stock some day. ;_;

newfrontierarmory.com/shop/c-9-pistol/

This