This is what 3 cents will get you in INDIA

This is what 3 cents will get you in INDIA.

Attached: layered-indian-dinner-instant-pot-2.jpg (700x1050, 101K)

oh yeah?

looks like literal feces

Poo?

how much does it cost to get out of India?

ecoli from food heavily contaminated by human waste due to sub standard hygiene practices?

dysentery?

What kind of guns will it get me huh?

sir I think this shitpost was meant for Jow Forums

Attached: 1467219454471.jpg (400x545, 132K)

Food Poisoning?

>filename
They sell instant pots there?

The only weapon here is that incredibly thick skull of yours. Go home, Jow Forumstard.

vomit with rice and blood clots on top
yeah
no

that doesn't cost 1.5 rupees you fucking ignorant dalit

Attached: fbefea388df03e7dd3b0cc9b5276e6b62de0a322501717450e43cd61af48e720.png (498x471, 319K)

the water you shit out will cost more than 3 cents though

Attached: 1111.jpg (78x209, 19K)

can anyone with knowledge of the rupee actually tell us how much this would cost in USD? It's obviously not Jow Forums related but now i'm just curious to know before the thread dies

Dog barf, baby diarrhea, and a side of white rice? Sign me right the fuck up.

When I'd go to visit family i'd usually pay 30-60 INR for my breakfast which was usually south indian food. This would cost about .75 here in the states.

>there's one among us

So..........do you poop in the street?

nigger

Attached: 1553882040196.jpg (1024x438, 46K)

>OP obviously mistyped Jow Forums instead of /ck/
>hurr durr fucking POOL k is a progressive board

White dude here, have you never shit in a street before? It feels fucking great.

stolen

Please god no, it's bad enough you spam these threads on /ck/, but why would you do it here?

Wow that's cheaper diarrhea than Taco Bell!

Depends on where you go, a regular meal is generally equivalent to 1-3 USD. if you go to a fancy restaurant it can be pretty expensive tho.

Personally, not only have I never shit in the street, ive never seen it or known it to be acceptable ever. Maybe it depends on the area but it simply does not happen where I'm from.

Also, a cool k related story from my recent trip there. We were in a big jewelry store and they had two guards carrying really old hammer fired double barrel shotguns. I also saw a police officer with a ishapore 2a1 Lee enfield. And a paramilitary guy with an FAL.

farm animal feed is usually cheap all around the world, user

>be india
>get btfo by one annoying swedish guy

Attached: flapjack_38_years_old_creapy_guy_by_mateoz-d4z0mg9.jpg (900x940, 98K)

/ck/

So that's all you get after a day of making SIGs.

imagine having this pleb of a taste in food.

Indian cuisine is the fucking shit, I wouldn't rule for the safety of actually getting it in the country itself but if the look alone disgusts you, you should stop being such a processed food cuck.

Back to pol you retard

calm down Jeff Kuthrapali

and this is weapons related how?

because the bloody shit shooting out your ass at supersonic speeds is lethal to bystanders

And the hepatitis A comes free too? Real shit?

We don't eat the food of our food

Attached: 1523090326103.png (956x700, 880K)

Different user, but Jow Forums is Jow Forums

Cringe