Mistakes you've done while CCW ?

ok I'll start...

I pull up my pants because they sag a bit, this is supposed to be a tell for carry but then I do this even when I don't carry so not sure

I went into post office the other day and forget I had a pistol on my tummy - holy fck - nobody seemed to notice or I'd be typing this from prison somewhere - I was a bit distracted that day usually I plan my errands per carry laws but this time forgot

I don't even count carrying into the 420 stores here because they are not fed gov bldg & hopefully I/my lawyer could talk them out of pressing charges if somehow something etc etc

Attached: oops.jpg (822x680, 68K)

Be 19, fresh from OIF. I carried every day, and had to learn many lessons. Accidentally exposed my glawk while reaching over my head in the store a time or two, or while bending at the waist. Used to touch/adjust my pistol when getting out of the car. Bought and wore a 5.11 "concealment" shirt that literally screams IHASGUNS trying not to print or expose while reaching... Spent a bunch more money trying different holsters. Carried a PPK 380 in an uncle Mike's fabric holster because autism. Even open carried a Glock .40 for like three days before feeling retarded.

i started furiously masturbating in public once

i watched

Huh I never thought about it being illegal to have a gun in a post office. I've never done it but that's good to know.

>tummy
you are not a man

Federal buildings are a no-no

Other places that have NO GUNS signs, its not really law its more like a suggestion

you cant have a weapon on the premises.. not even in the trunk of your car you stupid nigga

and they can still bust your ass so shut the fuck up stupid!

Attached: dutch5.png (500x285, 177K)

appendix carry works well for me

Attached: yowza.jpg (800x827, 178K)

I remember one specific time where I carried my gun all day, then when I went home I went to clear it for dry fire practice I realized I had been carrying with an empty chamber the whole day. I also carried a S&W 915 for a while when my Glock was out of commission. I wanted to carry hammer down safety off, but I often would forget to disengage the safety after I holstered it.

12:30 mustard race reporting in. FOP carry is where its at.

>Huh I never thought about it being illegal to have a gun in a post office. I've never done it but that's good to know.

This also extends to their parking lots, which is why I only use UPS or a nearby non-government owned postal office if I need to handle something related to USPS services.

As for my fuckup
>left my gun in the employee bathroom at work, took a couple dozen steps out then immediately rushing back in a fucking sprint and almost decapitating myself from a necking I mentally gave myself for fucking up so immensely

Attached: E5778013-BDEA-40D9-B592-C5AF1C841485.jpg (480x712, 33K)

>Other places that have NO GUNS signs, its not really law its more like a suggestion
Depends on your state actually. Some states those signs carry the full weight of the law

And in other states they carry full weight of law... if the font is just the right size and they're in the right locations, and the moon is in the right phase... Check your local firearms laws. Nobody wants to commit an accidental felony, and ignorance of the law is no defence.

OMG NOO!! Sometimes when I get bored I take a bunch of my guns down to the post office and mail them to myself so I can pretend I'm opening up new guns when they come back to me. It's always cheap too because I take a big crayon and write on all the boxes "NOT GUNS," that way they think it's just roller skates. I also live at the end of a very long street. When I see the mailman turn onto it, I stand in my yard and shoot above him to scare him and make him skip my neighbors to deliver my mail first. He knows now and we're friends, but he never told me bringing my guns into the post office was bad!! Where do I turn myself in?

This, what the fuck. The entire OP is fucking facebook-tier boomer garbage.

I just put my gun in my underwear, the bulge is so massive that I could probably hide an ar pistol if I wanted to.

>EDC 6" revolver in shoulder holster
>summer necessitates an unbuttoned shirt for concealment
>not paying attention while walking back to my car from a restaurant
>wind has been blowing my shirt open for the last 5 seconds and the world can see my autism

This happens like once a week, but it's way more comfy than anything you put on your waist.

My M&P shield was out of commission getting a new trigger. The only other handgun I owned at the time was a fuck huge 4" barrel 45 M&P full size. The only holster I had for it was a leather OWB that my dad gave me. I wore it to Pizza Ranch which is like a pizza buffet, Totally printing, im sure the barrel end was hanging out of my shirt. I hear a kid say "omg he has a gun to his mom" while i'm getting buffalo chicken pizza. Never trying to CC that fucking thing again.

I joined

>Some states those signs carry the full weight of the law
Federal law is consistent across the country.

>illegal to have a gun in a post office
>This also extends to their parking lots
Noguns here.
I'm going to sue the USPS. They are not enforcing these laws with metal detectors and screening vehicles entering their property.
If you are going to have a law, you'd better damned well enforce it!

why were you holding your mother at gunpoint?

Oh shit I had a crazy mailman fuck with me one day so I went to the PO and told them the problem and I told them I had my gun in the car. I gave them my info? iam I fucked?

In Arizona, we have a medical condition called "Sign Blind" A person with it, just doesn't see any No Firearms Allowed signs.

I help you

Wait, we are not supposed to do that?

SHOULDER HOLSTER MASTER RACE WERE YOU AT?

That's a fucking lie

Source: Phoenician

They're all dead from old age

Unironically this. I either carry my 6" model 29 or p238 in various shoulder holsters if im driving for long periods of time

I didn't know phoenix contained the entirety of arizona

I'm in AZ and nobody I know who carries pays attention to those signs. They have to ask you to leave before you could get charged with misdemeanor trespassing.

Meanwhile in Ohio they can just call the cops and have you arrested with no warning whatsoever.

Your mistake while CCWing then is CCWing in a liberal-run state.

why would you wear a shoulder holster *inside* of your shirt?

that kinda defeats the purpose of carrying for self defense.
if shit goes down you need to unbutton your shirt, reach into it and get your gun.

retarded.

>summer necessitates an UNBUTTONED shirt for concealment

Come on, buddy

>WOAH THIS ONE TIME I WAS CARRYING AND SOMEONES SAW MY GUN THATS LEGAL TO CARRY
THE THREAD

all fields in this gay ass shit