/pcc/ - Pistol Caliber Carbine general

Break it down! Edition

Last thread Does anyone have any specific 9mm grain weights they use for 16 inch barrels?

Attached: PCC3.jpg (478x317, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/TqNtJyz
youtube.com/watch?v=E3SLE19QLEs
youtube.com/watch?v=3SmZC4IFAIM
angstadtarms.com/udp-9/
angstadtarms.com/scw9/
angstadtarms.com/udp-9i-series/
palmettostatearmory.com/lucid-c3-rail-mounted-300-lumen-weapon-light-l-c3-light.html).
amazon.com/FSDC-Caretaker-Takedown-Bag/dp/B073V3CZNX/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any of you nibbers have a sub2000?

>tfw Californian
>tfw I'm getting normal capacity 24rnd clipazines

Attached: pc-carbine-2x.jpg (1918x888, 997K)

Attached: DSC_1409.jpg (1152x768, 253K)

Finally joined the PCC club
>tfw NJFag so no stendo clips
What should I put on my Ruger? I was thinking maybe a vortex red dot but I’m more of a /MSG/ guy so I don’t know much about this shit

Attached: 24C92D0D-A713-4905-8249-D7AAF39F1E58.jpg (4032x3024, 2.69M)

Attached: med_1479688655_image.jpg (375x500, 38K)

discord.gg/TqNtJyz
For any one with a PCC.

Attached: IMG_Golden_Hour_20180830_151551_processed.jpg (1453x1238, 252K)

Ummmm what are you using that dangerous weapon for, user? Any particular REASON you need a ***concealable weapon of war***?

to protect myself from a tyrannical government

Soon brother. Hopefully Benitez can move this forward to the supreme court, and affirm the 2nd nationally.

Attached: 47_39385_Magazine-9mm-24rd_back-side_17042018_Web-ProductPopup-LG.jpg (960x960, 20K)

OI VEY

Fellow NJ prisoner here. Stuck in this damned state it feels like. I was sincerely considering that exact model Ruger for a convenient shtf gun. Share mags with my Glock 17. How is it?
>affirm the 2nd nationally.
Huh? What do you mean? Are you saying the mag cap ban being lifted in California could spread?

Yes, there’s a conflict between the 3rd and 9th circuit now regarding standard capacity magazines. The Supreme Court may choose to resolve the conflict, making all magazine bans unconstitutional across the whole US.

I'm fully fucking erect. Those motherfuckers better do it.

The only time you may run into problems running a 16" barrel is when running high-grain really cheap ammunition, resulting in a squib load where the bullet gets stuck in the barrel. The more rounds you fire without cleaning the barrel, the more likely this becomes.

Here's some general rules of thumb to help you pick your ammo:

Full Metal Jacket ammo will penetrate further but do less tissue damage. Hollow Point ammo will penetrate less but do more tissue damage.

The lower the grain, the faster the bullet will travel given the same powder charge. 115gr 9mm typically goes 1200 ft/s. 147gr typically goes 1000 ft/s.

+P ammo has slightly more powder and goes about 100 ft/s faster. Match grade ammo has slightly less powder and goes about 100 ft/s slower.

The faster a bullet goes, the more penetrating power it will have. More penetration is bad when living in an apartment complex. More penetration is good when shooting at someone wearing leather or thick denim.

Brass cases are pretty standard. Steel and aluminum cases have more failure to eject and failure to feed issues. Nickel coated brass cases have slightly less.

The cheaper the ammo (e.g. walmart boxes of remington, winchester, and federal) the less consistent the powder charge and bullet weight. The more expensive the ammo (e.g. Sig Sauer Elite Performance) the more consistent the powder charge and bullet weight.

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=E3SLE19QLEs

The 9th needs to do their normal schtick and overturn the ruling, which would force it to go to the SCOTUS. If they punt or affirm it, cool for california but it could've been better.

Still want a clone of the R-97

Attached: 974351E7-EDCA-41B0-A382-709965CD72CE.png (350x160, 65K)

Same, I'm ecstatic

Other than the Linda carbine and Marlin camp carbine, what are some high capacity 9mm, .45, or 10mm PCC's that are wood and steel and look somewhat fuddy?

Attached: 1553876817162.jpg (605x609, 72K)

Attached: 44_mag_pump_carbine.jpg (4160x946, 905K)

and an M1 carbine is close to .357 mag in terms of energy if you want something fuddy on the 10mm end of the spectrum

Attached: Thompson1_BobCampbell1.jpg (1100x425, 151K)

Uzi with fixed stock

Attached: mi2000w__8[1].jpg (1200x1200, 101K)

damn, when I first saw this thumbnail it looked like they were on a grill.....lol

There was a good thread yesterday. Search archives kid.

Hows the reliability on that? single stack or double?

d-do ronis count?
ignore bolty.

Attached: 20170828_211559.jpg (3264x2448, 2.16M)

What the fuck is that?!!

>Search archives kid
how about.... No.

The mag you see in the picture is just a converted m1 carbine mag, so it's double stack. The original factory mags were 5 rounders and I don't have any to check by, but I would assume they're single stack.

The reliability is iffy. When I got it it was neglected by a few fudd previous owners, had some internal rust issues that caused problems. After I cleaned it all up inside I'd say it can get through a 10 round mag with 1 or 2 jams during ejection requiring some light mortaring of the rifle against my knee or thigh.

I've only ever ran one brand of ammo through it so far, so it might be an ammo issue. Overall I'm quite pleased with it.

It's a Universal Firearms 440 Vulcan, chambered in .44 magnum.

Something else notable is that there's one on gunbroker right now in complete shit condition listed at around 800 dollars. Looking back, spending 400 + transfer fee shit was definitely worthwhile.

They’re asking $800 bc they know what they have.

>unsuppressed

youtube.com/watch?v=3SmZC4IFAIM

Mama Mia, I've got two 50 rounders on the way for my approved spaghetti SBR.

Attached: T1aQA9L.jpg (5184x3456, 3.9M)

Hello fellow prisoner, where in NJ? Somerset county reporting in. As for the Ruger I just picked it up from
Middlebrook Firearms this week and I’m taking it shooting this Sunday so I can’t attest to it’s function as of yet.

Is Angstadt arms quality or?
angstadtarms.com/udp-9/
angstadtarms.com/scw9/
angstadtarms.com/udp-9i-series/

am i a fag for preferring the cx4 over the Ruger solely because of BSG?

I just bought a Ruger but I’ve shot the cx4 before and thoroughly enjoyed it

op from last thread

Magblock for usc mags is a MVB adapter for those curious
Don't worry I took off the foregrip so doggo is safe

Attached: 53~2.jpg (1535x1025, 351K)

Guys, is pic related a meme? Would it be reasonable for law enforcement?

Attached: colt_9mm.jpg (617x621, 163K)

>make a general
>make a discord for general

Literally why. Generals exist for a focused discussion

Clean your house holy shit

I had one. Buffer tube came loose almost immediately and was super tiny and felt cheap. Hard pass

yes, but not a huge fag

Waiting on my stamp for my Suomi. Going to get a parts kit with an OG barrel and slant shroud to cut a few more inches off. I've also got a fun very short plan for the current barrel and shroud. Maybe I'll try and build the kit too.

>calico a shit

Attached: PCCs.jpg (4032x3024, 3.82M)

Nice, Very impressive

Why do these stupid fags put optics on top of the carry handle? Just get a flat top, it’s 2019 not 1970 jfc.

Maybe they have no flat tops

This is a very nice collection.

Calico is the only real gun there. All the others are neutered abominations.

You'd have to use glock mags to get that angle faggot. So become what you hate for whatever ignorant reason.

Attached: 20190404_190147.jpg (3264x2448, 1.6M)

Needs more belly, or more thigh.

Any news on the new Stribog models coming?

Very cool.

I'd imagine with a paint job and a few cuts, a vector could look pretty close.

An idea just popped into my head while browsing this thread.

Check this out: a pistol stock and foregrip combo that attaches to the front rail of a standard pistol. Two tubes run on either side of the gun with enough clearance to operate the slide controls, and inside the tubes is an extendable buttstock. Viola! An easy-peasy AoW, just add $200 tax stamp. This seems so simple, is there a product like this on the market? Pic related.

Attached: AOW.png (1796x932, 503K)

That would be a SBR not an AOW. And meh, that could be accomplished with a flux and a foregrip. Not doing anything a roni won’t do.

>Not doing anything a roni won’t do.
You mean other than not being a gigantic thicc carbine? Stocked pistols and PCC's are two different things, my dude.

Row
Row
Roni
Power

Attached: Shooty tooty.png (638x961, 1.32M)

Yea I know they’re 2 different things. youre the one that thinks a roni is a carbine.

Wheres the best retailer for 9mm AR barrelled uppers?

Attached: volvodog.jpg (577x960, 44K)

My advice. Build one. Really there’s no need to spend the premium on something like a nfa or qc10 upper, when you can build it equal or better quality for cheaper. and there’s no reason to gamble with a no-name company to save a bit of money.
Buy a harbor freight torque wrench and an AR multitool. Assembling an upper is easier than putting a lower together.

Or buy a PSA barreled upper.

No

Attached: IMG_1054.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

It’s just a matter of time before there’s a Ruger PC wood stock, both factory and aftermarket.

Attached: 7AA8D198-31A5-4FEB-BA15-1F487CF38350.jpg (1121x1446, 1.13M)

That would be neat, wood on normally polymer guns gets my dick hard

Attached: E7AFB2D6-5386-40D8-8E35-741693A89F74.jpg (1080x851, 342K)

do you guys like the 33rd or 24 rd mags best for your glock ruger pcc

is the CZ scorpion any good? I like the micro

When are they coming out with an aftermarket for this? I want to personalize mine. The camo stock and bedazzling just isn't doing it for me anymore.

Sorry, but there will never be an aftermarket for the PC9

What makes you so sure? It's a good gun that's selling well.

Attached: IMG_20190225_123132.jpg (4048x1515, 1.46M)

>It's a good gun that's selling well.
Okay, then where is the aftermarket?

Is your brain loose?

U mad?

>www.google.com
>type "pc carbine accessories"
>find a bunch of shit to buy
>stop being retarded
I fixed you.

That is one of the most retarded things ive heard today.

Attached: Brain damage horny girl.jpg (640x645, 445K)

>pc carbine accessories
Nothing but cases, bipods, a couple triggers, wow.

Is that Scott pilgrim?

Its an edited version of the panel, characters from an anime

Fuck you faggots. You biggers are the reason for every thing being sold out, or a price jump. You niggers need to kys yourself.

So I've been looking at pcc's, but the law confuses me and I'm having trouble finding a good explanation.
Some pcc's, like PSA's AR-9 uppers for example, have NFA warning labels on their pages and I've seen a lot of confusing explanations online about 26" total length and AOW definitions and stuff.

What's the legality if I want to buy the scorpion in pic related and put CZ's arm brace adapter and a sling on it? Would i need any sort of tax stamp or whatever to avoid legal trouble?
If something is a pistol, is the only restriction just not putting a "stock" on it?

Attached: cz-usa-cz-scorpion-evo-3-s1-pistol-1024x682.png (1024x682, 121K)

Soundly btfo by several people and still back for more, I see.
>Nothing but cases, bipods, a couple triggers, wow.
Either stupid or lacking in intellectual honesty.
There's MLOK adaptors, at least one stock so far, a couple barrel optic mounts for the rear sight dovetail, flared mag well, at least two specialty compensators, different sear springs and other internals, mag releases, other handguard replacements, etc. etc.
Quite a lot for such a short time on the market. And plenty more being announced.
Also, we see you slowly walking back this statement: >>pc carbine accessories
ac·ces·so·ry
/əkˈses(ə)rē/
noun
1. a thing which can be added to something else to make it more attactive, useful, etc.
"This nigger thinks that aftermarket parts aren't accessories."

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

I have one and it's my favorite gun.

Czeched

No 'stocks' and 'vertical foregrips'
Your example sounds fine so far.

what caliber?

Cummiefornia legal?

to be fair, there really isn’t anything specific to the pcc that makes it attractive or more useful
It would be nice though.

I don't know why but I really like this. what caliber?

Thanks m8

>implying 99% of semi auto rifles on the market aren't "neutered"
Calico is also the only gun that doesn't work, take that as you will.

Interesting note though. Out of all the full auto military subguns that are built as semi autos I've shot (sterlings, uzis, suomi, sten, vz61) the VZ61 is the only one that isn't fundamentally changed on the inside, so the trigger pull is fine, and charging it is easy. Unlike the Uzi or Suomi, who were converted from open bolt to closed, which adds springs you need to fight while charging and, in the suomis case, a horrible trigger pull.

Expensive optic for a tiny gun

A reminder from Kriss-chan to buy your magazines while you can Cali friends!

Attached: cali mags.png (450x799, 469K)

Not him, but you know they come off, right?

FFFFFUUCK YOU for making me want to buy a PC9

>$400 cheapdenski

Defense rounds viable for deerslaying?

It’s from Ares/Fightlite, the make AR’s for ban states with a traditional stock instead of pistol grip. The one in the pic has a wood stock on it from I think a Remington 1100.

No unfortunately not, a 9mm 124gr bonded projectile traveling 1275fps cannot penetrate deer armor.

Got me a AK-V coming once the next production run lets loose! My Dealer put it on his wishlist today for me so I can get it before these fuck heads buy them out after 5 minutes of release!!!! Ive been waiting for the rerelease with the problems fixed! Im pretty stoked!! Ive heard rumors of them releasing a 10mm version at some point in the future too!!!

It's just an Eotech 512. I had it in a box of AR parts. How much are they now???

Anyone else have a beretta CX4?
>things are damn nice

are ALL gen 2 Sub2000s that use beretta mags "multi mag" or is that a separate thing?

Former Bergen County user here - now loving the freedom of Tennessee. I have a PCC too. I put a Holosun 510C red dot on the top rail and a Lucid C3 light on the bottom rail. The C3 is usually $100, but PSA has them for $60 at the moment (palmettostatearmory.com/lucid-c3-rail-mounted-300-lumen-weapon-light-l-c3-light.html).

Also, the PC Carbine *will* fit in a 10/22 Takedown bag if you remove the stock spacers. You can order them here: amazon.com/FSDC-Caretaker-Takedown-Bag/dp/B073V3CZNX/

Attached: 2889f992815740bc3311c41bf9674adf.jpg (590x590, 88K)

24, 33 rounders have an annoying habit of poking your belly.

Attached: Ruger_pcc_4_2_19a1024_jpg-899246.jpg (1024x576, 55K)