Confess

confess

Attached: confess.png (1229x1160, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewpewtactical.com/how-to-mail-guns/#toc1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think OPs a faggot.

I'm buy more bolt-action rifles because I know I won't fight when semi-autos are banned.

you pos

I was just about to post a Jow Forumsonfess.

I'll confess. I'm not afraid. I can admit it: I don't like kick. Go ahead, trash me. It hurts my shoulder and gives me a headache, making me want to shoot less. I like small calibers. Roast me. I don't care. The Lord will forgive me.

>I haven't taken my rifle out past 25yds at all
Plz 4gib me

im actually moot and not at all associated with the atf

I like large calibers and still have a big meaty benis.

I've been an underage noguns for like 2 years on here. Finally 18 and a money order is en route to some boomer's pawn shop for my first rifle.

For what it's worth, my posts were nowhere near as cancerous as the current underage eurofag posters. I watch QTDDTOT threads a lot and help anons out with whatever knowledge I was 100% certain is correct.

Attached: 1524623344686.jpg (594x1000, 317K)

I sold over two hundred AR mags to californians but I took the springs out before I shipped them

> the Lord will forgive me.

My sides

Did you glue the followers in place?

I conceal carry in theaters and schools. Fuck being a soft target.

Attached: 56784.jpg (730x623, 69K)

Kek'd

Based

My dad pawned all of his cool guns before I got out of uni

I plan to die

Attached: A3648A4F-9CD3-478C-9BFE-A251F518F106.jpg (481x664, 173K)

I loaded a 308 round with range dust and slipped it into a brass jew's ammo can. His shit kaboomed lol

I knew Hitler was right since 6th grade history class. I could just tell there was something about that man that was unique, the fighting spirit, the unrelenting ferocity, yet a deep deep love of his people. Something missing from modern leaders. Got into ww2 history and was infatuated with German weapons engineering

I got my first guns over 3 years ago and haven't shot a single bullet out of them. I've shot friends' guns a few times though.

I bought a one way ticket to Iraq, planning on joining the YPG.
Yes i know, but i'm hoping the turks invade again

I bought a Romanian AES10-B for 450$ brand new when I was 18 and bought a box of 5.56, then proceeded to shoot a couple of rounds through it before I realized the infinite scope of my retardation.

Attached: za rodinu.gif (500x208, 996K)

I want to kill myself

Attached: 20EA2E64-8428-4F9D-B1E0-0A59A1A4B634.jpg (750x1334, 103K)

I bought two bendy bill rails. Sold them on ebay and made about $100 profit on each of them. I sort of feel bad about it.

Attached: 1513602720010.jpg (440x586, 26K)

i am no guns but larp as someone who owns my dads gun

Same... I was carrying in my doctors office today and I was scared they'd try to give me a physical and I'd have to run out of the building.

Attached: 4gb Screencap.jpg (5610x5996, 3.87M)

Ive only taken my XD-9 to the range once, put hardly 50 rounds through it
I liked the safety features and that factored into my purchase

Story? Or a not-terrible resolution? Im phoneposting so its just fuzzy

Attached: 128igx.jpg (750x499, 95K)

Cops cane to the house and asked if I've ever made any threats to Google or Yahoo and if I have any guns. I think somebody tried to frame me cause I've never typed anything like that. The worse part was I let them in the house like a moron.

I actually own a gun

Attached: 1537333255407.png (520x423, 233K)

this

I carry my gun in my country were is illegal to do so after I discovered that being caught isn't a crime but a misdemeanor subject to a fine where they don't even confiscate your gun.

which country

some country.

plez don't fren

I handle my guns when I'm drunk.
>be me
>25 yo faggot who may have an alcohol problem
>be a half a handle of bourbon into the night
>running dry breech loading drills with muh maverick 88 in my basement
>using live 3 inch slugs cause I dont have 12ga snap caps
>think that I have nothing in the magazine
>run pump and point at wall to practice trigger pull
>realize something was off when I ran the pump
>check chamber
>fucking shiny brass staring into my soul

Attached: 1554085937141.png (1992x1340, 2.48M)

4th grade for me

Pleb

I can't die. I refuse to shoot myself so I do brazen acts in hopes of getting myself killed. I've robbed 3 drug dealers in the past 6 months. I don't want to sell what I took because dealers are leeches that profit off the suffering of others. I just take them myself and invite friends over for benders. Nothing has ever come of it and everyone i've targeted never fight back. Might fuck with bikies and see if I can stage a gang war for the lulz.

Attached: 1543201935677.png (396x385, 200K)

I used to jackoff to a couple of female 3 gun competitors.

I own a tacticool 10/22 and I like it.

I lost the key for the trigger lock of my magnum. The hammer is at full cock.

I haven't shot my ar in a year because I've been too cheap to have it shipped to me from my parents and pay for ffl.

I've owned 2 shotguns.

I've never fired a shotgun.

You don't need an ffl if it's yours. You aren't transferring ownership.

If you declare a firearm you have to have it sent to an FFL and whoever recieves it has to perform a background check regardless of who it is.

No you don't. You can ship your firearms usps without an ffl. pewpewtactical.com/how-to-mail-guns/#toc1 shipping firearms without an ffl #1.

You will burn in hell faggot

Idk if that would fly because my parents would be sending it to me I wouldn't be sending it to myself?

It's from the new zealand gun hand in form

I havent shot a gun in 6 years, i didnt clean my sks after that and dont know where it is, its somewhere in the basement, probly rusted to shit since it gets pretty humid down there. Everytime i think about looking for it i fugure its too much work with all the shit thats down there. Oh well, i guess ill get raped by a moon coon.

My grandma worked in a hospital and my granddad always carried when he went to pick her up. He'd say "Who's gonna stop me if they don't know I'm carrying?"

I enjoyed shooting Vicki Weaver in the chest while she was holding her newborn baby, in front of her family.

I masturbated, repeatedly, when the negotiators called out to her over the following hours and days. I really got off on it.

Attached: Lon_Horiuchi_USMA.png (266x323, 95K)

my confession is /b/ material, but
I fap too much

Who hasnt done this

II want Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo to kick off while I'm still young enough to make a difference and help take my nation back from the left.

The only gun I have actually belongs to the IDF and not me.

Try harder or go back to Jow Forums

Attached: images (2).png (209x241, 7K)

I just murdered Lena Dunham with a sawn-off.

I’ve done this before, just notified my doctor and he was completely fine just makes sure you notify him before he touches you

I think you're fat

When I was a kid I used to sneak out of my room and watch late night wrestling and touch myself to all the wrestling buff dudes. I'd have my feet up on the buttons and stuff in case someone showed up or came out and found me.

What brand, fren? Almost all triggerlocks are easy as fuck to pick

I haven't shot any of my guns in round 2 years. I reenact. And recently I've recently gotten into vampire kidnapping ASMR.

Attached: 1452195638813.jpg (537x699, 85K)

I quit my job and have almost no money but I impulse bought another gun.

I almost killed my self by accident playing with a gun when I was 6

My firearm purchases are often influenced by what is popular. I often try to avoid the very popular designs simply to have something different as long as it is still as functional and reliable as anything else. I guess that makes me a gun hipster.

I also sometimes imagine I'm a powerful Clydesdale stallion when I plow my wife.

I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Attached: 9851BFAE-CEC5-4FB1-B3CE-F59C2C1A4B88.jpg (800x639, 100K)

I impregnated a exchange student from Kyrgyzstan in my senior year of hs. She went back overseas before she popped it out and I blocked her on every social platform.

By now I probably have a bastard child running around central asia.

film it dipshit, would make great liveleak content

was cleaning my first 12 gauge single shot break action and snapped the trigger gaurd in half. i also cross threaded one of the screws the gun was my grandfathers when he was a child

Attached: autismmm.jpg (1065x1379, 321K)

I have 7 handguns but no rifles

5th grade, I knew too. Hitler was never a negative figure in my mind. he was neutral and loved.

I buy guns in Florida and drive them back to New York for my personal collection when I go on vacation.

Open in new tab, remove “m” for mobile. Doesnt work with all files but most

A chink did that?

Early one morning while making the rounds, I took a shot of cocaine and I shot my woman down. God, it makes me happy that Jow Forums loves Cash

Attached: 20190404_105045.jpg (665x516, 124K)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
Amazing tip, based 308 post

Newfag

If the image 404s after removing the "m" then change the filetype to png

Your god is DEAD, christfag. Only the Jow Forumsube remains, and it shall not forgive your sins so easily.

For years, I thought the AK was recoil-operated.
>Hurf durf, it's super simple, right?

I prefer small calibers and I have a medium-small penis.

It's all in how you use it, fren

>t., 6'2", 5.5

that is why if I go into the doctors/ anywhere I shouldn't carry I bring my bookbag and just say I have to use the bathroom.

I bought a Galil ARM kit with NOS barrel and 4 good quality mags from Apex for $480 last may and immediately found out that I'm another $1k minimum away from finishing it since I live in a condo and have no major tools or space for them. I have lost all motivation to finish the gun and can't bring myself to list it online because I know I'll have to settle for selling it to some boomer fuck for a huge markdown.

Attached: GalilKit.jpg (644x362, 124K)

Attached: TrueWisdom.png (900x1080, 1.59M)