Honeypot?

I found this sight called silencer-sale that supposedly sells rdias's, glock auto switches, and lightning links for all under $100. I can't tell if it's a honeypot or not. silencer-sale.com

Attached: IMG_2058.thumb.JPG.81beb04e241a23ae4c835b89b456fae6.jpg (563x750, 92K)

Not today, CIA.

if you ever find yourself asking "could this be a glownigger?" then it is in fact a glownigger

Hey OP you wanna buy a rocket launcher? Send me your e-mail.

It says the DIAS is registered pre-1986

hope you don't own a pupper

Attached: doggo runs from the atf.webm (320x320, 477K)

What does it mean prior to the 1986 registration? So these are on the nfa registry or what?
This looks like a honey pot.

These sorts of items are all legal as long as they are made before 1986.

>file name
>Posts decent quality img of DIAS
How much do you spooks actually get paid from my tax dollars? Let alone posting a clear image of what makes me American?

"Manufactured in Wyandotte, Michigan prior to the 1986 registry cut-off, and currently not installed in a host firearm."

They've been around for a while. From what I could tell, they've scraped the text from other sites. I think it's either a harmless fraud, or foreigners that will actually ship you illegal shit. Just like the Glock backplates on Wish.

I don't think it's ATF.

No, a DIAS is considered a machine gun unless made prior to November 1 1981.

DIASs used to be considered unregulated firearm parts. You only had to pay a tax and get a stamp if you were going to put one into a firearm. Eventually, the ATF changed their mind, and declared them machineguns. The ones that existed prior to the mind changing are still unregulated as long as they aren't put in a gun.

literally overpaying for that shit

Try to place an order. It seems shady but whatever, I'm drunk and will check it out.

my nigga

Tell the FBI I said Hi, and to fuck them.

Take one for the team, if you go to jail, I'll send you a poptart for your effort.

Goodman

Attached: 1554260354131.png (380x469, 93K)

and if he doesn't go to jail he gets a cheap rdias

Which will probably be out of spec, made out of potmetal, and is useless if you don't have an old weird profile Colt bolt carrier.

I got schooled.

>harmless fraud
lol

can't wait to see this guy in the news

Attached: absolutely halal.jpg (531x471, 43K)

>shitty translated English
>cleaning purposes only
Fucking golden.

I bought end caps for D-cell tube from them around christmas and they arrived fast.

I bought a giggle glock switch from a seller on wish. they don't tell you that they are like 80% lowers, you have to fit them and do some grinding to work.

No fucking way they are selling registered parts for 100$

Probably just post sample that shit is nearly worthless

SHOO SHOO FED MAN
H
O
O

S
H
O
O

F
E
D

M
A
N

If your local ATF field office hasn't raided your house by now and murdered all pets within a 1 mile radius, post proof and I'll pay for 1 years worth of commissary (within reason) for your eventual arrest and detention. Imagine all the ramen, chips, and "not being raped" that could buy

>doggo
>pupper
I hope to fuck you don't have a gun, you mentally deficient ledditard.

Attached: 1543829778554.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>shutting on goodbois

i think Jow Forums gives the ATF way too much credit. i know its a meme at this point but honestly do you think we track down every retard boomer who buys these stupid glock switches off ebay?

>>>/reddit/

Free market will always find a way, can't regulate drugs. Can't regulate guns. Can't regulate RIGHTS BY BIRTH

Attached: airsoft.jpg (4032x3024, 3.76M)

Who knows. Even if it wasn't, I wouldn't buy from online. If they ever catch up to the people selling the shit, they usually go after people who bought stuff from them as well if there is a paper trail.

>we
I'm on to you.

Attached: tumblr_mcql8vM1KU1qfxv5io1_400.jpg (400x300, 45K)

That's the point. These posters are doing the ATFs job for them. If you convince a bunch of neckbeard forum-goers that you're some omnipotent force, and they avidly spread this meme, you've effectively tricked them into doing your job for you.
Truth is ATF relies H E A V I L Y on local police enforcement to do all their legwork, which is the whole idea behind states like Alaska that pass laws pretty much implying the state law enforcement is largely against ATF operations and will offer little to no support.

>go to jail for a RDIAS

RDIAS means registered drop in auto sear.

He would go to jail for a DIAS. Plus he could take a print of it to any small job shop that doesn't know much about guns and have them crank that out in less than an hour.

Most machinists don't really give a fuck what it is, as long as you give them good prints and tolerances to meet.

It says it's registered and made before the ban. I highly doubt that, but what is the legality here? If you purchase a part and are told it's something it's not, you get v&?

kill yo seff ATF

Um he said he was atf

>and is useless if you don't have an old weird profile Colt bolt carrier.

You're thinking of the Lightning Link.

no nigger you need a full auto hammer and full auto bolt carrier. loser nig

It's probably like buying stolen goods. If it's obvious that shit ain't legal (like a sub-$100 RDIAS) then you're legally fucked. Otherwise a really expensive lawyer might be able to save your ass, though not before you've been arrested and had your wallet raped to prolapse by the court fees and bail bond loan industry.

And FA FCG

"Yes officer it's this post right here."

lurk more kid

how can they prove when it was manufactured? how do they know the difference between a current made one, vs one that someone found in their dads storage unit that was left undisturbed since 1980?

it was nice knowing some of you guys gg

Attached: makin my way downtown.jpg (698x1145, 234K)

Did anyone read the fucking site? It's all 80% parts and airsoft suppressors. Totally legal guize

>do you think we track down every retard boomer who buys these stupid glock switches
No, only the ones with dogs.