Does your shooting posture make you develop a weak chin?

Does your shooting posture make you develop a weak chin?

Attached: gt.jpg (927x481, 55K)

This is a bad shooting habit no? Sucking in your chin when you shoot?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-04 at 05.59.24.png (980x1168, 1.06M)

too many nutsacks collapsed that chin

>Skipping chin day at the gym

ISHYGDDT

heh... weak-chinned faggot. no wonder he's a lanket too.

He really should stop tucking his chin in though

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-04 at 06.04.54.png (570x736, 501K)

Bump.

I'm usually clenching my jaw with a huge smile while I pew pew

When's Mike going to make some interesting videos man?
I used to actually set an alarm on Tuesdays before I had a real job (2016) just to watch, and I was never disappointed.
Recce builds, gear reviews, /arg/ memes and all but now it's just ARs and retreads.
Although the night vision video was really good, there are also videos like the p10 and other equipment that he "is gonna do another video on in the near future" that never does.
I know he's busy and all, but it's not like he's not releasing videos at all.
Just kinda sad.

Attached: 1553150062527.png (1267x785, 97K)

Watch his most recent vid. He says most current uploads were prerecorded and quality will increase now.

Also this thread is lies and slander

Attached: jurassicworldexodus_BqLCtwLHf7X.jpg (1080x828, 230K)

Some men just want to watch the world burn

Attached: garand_thumb_BoRhJhJhVee.jpg (918x863, 380K)

What the hell is his MOS, anyway?

>inb4 you're just gay for him

Attached: garand_thumb_BcKx3FYBaOH.jpg (1080x915, 665K)

He taught SERE school for a long time and just became an officer

Attached: garand_thumb_BvAAkFBliyS.jpg (1080x1080, 485K)

It's not gay if you're the trap

Y'all don't even have a problem with him either besides the usual Jow Forums approach to gun youtubers "they are bad for this reason I invited"

Attached: crugrad1001_Bcc9B9Ulwki.jpg (1080x720, 168K)

he's bad becuz he beats women and stole my trap gf at shotshow

Larp?

Invented. Fuck me for being retarded

Beats women?

???

Are they larping you goddamn cocksucker? Or is it airsoft or what?

ill tell you guys how i fixed this. shoot the bottom most forward portion of your chin with .22 shorts, subsonic 29 grain to start. over time as you build up bone density and muscular definition, start increasing velocity and mass weights. eventually your chin will retain a forward, angular and highly defined position. you should see the most dramatic results when you get up to 9mm. im now able to shoot 45acp and hoping to one day get to 10mm chin levels like brad pitt but id like to make it up to full 50bmg for that bogdanoff chin

Attached: bogdanov_icone_400x400.jpg (600x600, 50K)

>Is he larping?
This is basically the tree falling in the forest of this whole place. If a Jow Forumsommando is larping 24/7, is it still a larp? Shut up and enjoy the tight pants and tighter groups you faggot.

When I shoot a rifle with low profile earpro like in the photo, they always get pushed up and get unsealed. Anyone else have this problem? Am I just getting a poor cheekweld or something? Mostly happens on stuff with low sights like AKs and milsurp bolt actions

Go to bed Mike. I liked the mp7 vid BTW.

Since you know Mike is in this thread I want to say I really like most of your vids and your new gf is cute.
If she takes it in the ass like a pro use the word stupendous in your next vid.

I heard mormons are all about anal

Got to stay a "virgin" somehow.

If he says stupendous I'm going to shit brix

no but I think it's giving me ED. Sometimes I find I can't go rock hard without thinking of shooting.....

No you fucking idiot that's literally Osama bin Laden's compound in the background.

It's a training course....

Attached: 0030.png (432x479, 210K)

Look dude, you're just genetically inferior get over it or blow your brains out no one wants to read this bullshit.

S T U P E N D O U S

Attached: 22424339_967458783393110_8052662157789499020_o.jpg (400x225, 24K)

Garand thumb videos are super boring now that he shills so hard. It would be more interesting if can do direct comparisons, or test shit until they break to find their limits.

He's never going to do that because any negative reviews will stop his shipments of free shit.
I stopped watching after he started recommending ESEE 5's. Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1402604853524.jpg (424x620, 96K)

What's your problem with ESEEs? I have a Candiru, great little knife.

dat feel when you used to think that plaid daddy was super fit, then a year and a half later have bigger arms and calves than plaid daddy...

Fuck I have Broken my right arm in 3 places, snapped my right knee cap in two, broken 4 lumbar and am still bigger than him...

Am I missing something or are skinny thots better for this shit? Fuck I run 9 miles every other day, bike 27 inbetween, and curl fucking 3 sets of 65lb bells.

Except ESEE 5s are great knives and he's given honest opinions on shitty guns such as the Desert Tech MDR and the DSA FAL. It may be surprising to hear, but a lot of modern firearms are good and don't have a whole lot of criticisms that aren't bullshit nitpicking.

I have no problem with ESEE knives in general.
If I wanted a cheap crowbar with an edge I'd get a Becker BK2 for significantly less. The ESEE 5 is for downed pilots who need to cut some belts - it's not a practical bushcraft survival knife.

From ESEE:
>Thanks for the Review....I will say Ive never understood how this knife garnered a bushcraft following. Indestructible, yes....bushcrafty? No. Our knives are heat treated to 55-57HRC and as a few have pointed out, this knife was developed to allow pilots to cut themselves out of a downed aircraft. It is a tank with steep grinds and essentially a sharpened pry bar, which is what we were asked to develop by some SERE folks. I personally don't own this knife as I prefer the thinner options in our line for more bushcrafty and normal use. Hopefully our fan boys will take it easy on you guys and an ESEE does NOT end up embedded in anyones plural cavity!

The dude is a fucking SERE instructor. No shit he is going to recommend a knife he is familiar with

That’s why I got an ESEE 4 :^)